It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those that Forgot...AntiTrump Feminists take note....

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just want to remind those that are still Hillary fans. This is what you voted for....

So...Trump vs Bill Clinton.....who's grabbed more Pu$$y in the Oval Office, proven by an impeachment and public testimony?

Hell...I would actually hesitate to say that the alleged hookers pissing on a b3d Obama slept in while visiting Russia could even (for lack of a better term) Trump Hillary's husband cigar FVKNG Lewinski in the actual Oval Office...

But yeah....Im sure Hillary and Bill are all cool now....
edit on 5/22/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How does what Bill did make what Trump said any better?

This back and forth with insults is like a second grade arguement. That's how this country has slipped so far. No one worried about real issues. Just a bunch of arguement over who has the better team.

Bill cheated on his wife. Trump objectifies women. BOTH HORRIBLE THINGS.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oh...and for those of you too young to know, that are voting, this is Bill Clinton, former US President, in a publicly broadcast admission to having an affair IN THE OVAL OFFICE with a intern....WHILE MARRIED TO HILLARY CLINTON.

But hey...support it all you want!

"I'm With Herr!" - yes please not the double "r" ... Coincidence? If you don't know what I'm talking about then Google it....You really think a political party would make a mistake like that association without researching it?

Talk about a major screw up....

link   
Hell...I would actually hesitate to say that the alleged hookers pissing on a b3d Obama slept in while visiting Russia could even (for lack of a better term) Trump Hillary's husband cigar FVKNG Lewinski in the actual Oval Office...

So tell me chief, which is it tonight? Beer, Wine, Scotch, a keg of frustration..?

Either way, thanks for reminding me that incoherent sentinces actually DO contribute to the topic at hand...

link   
a reply to: headorheart

You got a source as good as this video?

...cause that was aaaaawwwwkkkwwaarrrdd

Heck, that was making me sweat, and I don't even own cigars.
edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: addde

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

This back and forth with insults is like a second grade arguement. That's how this country has slipped so far. No one worried about real issues. Just a bunch of arguement over who has the better team.

Bill cheated on his wife. Trump objectifies women. BOTH HORRIBLE THINGS.

Wait, so someone who thinks or talks about it is now as bad as someone who actually does it and uses their position as the most powerful person on Earth to do so is equal now?

Wow...so when do I get arrested for saying "I hope you die"?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

So tell me chief, which is it tonight? Beer, Wine, Scotch, a keg of frustration..?

Either way, thanks for reminding me that incoherent sentinces actually DO contribute to the topic at hand...

Just a heavy dose of reality for those that seem to easily wipe the past away and throw stones in a glass house.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Of trump objectifiy women? Could grab you a couple dozen.

I'm not defending the Clinton's just confused how this makes the Trump Administration look any better.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I haven't forgotten.

This may be the last chance to salvage our Hereitage.

Let's get the scumbag infestation out of DC.

Too much to ask of our own citizens ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I haven't forgotten.

This may be the last chance to salvage our Hereitage.

Let's get the scumbag infestation out of DC.

Too much to ask of our own citizens ?

I am actually really surprised this particular video did not come up at all during the campaign process....its as if both sides agreed it wouldn't be thrown in Clintons face.

That or Trump just really held back....but that couldn't be possible because he is a crazy mofo right?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
feminists are always amusing.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Does no good,you see them holding up signs with lethargic look,no idea why they are there,calling Trump,Nazi,facist,these are supposed educated liberals,so educated they have no idea of what they say,just like the government wants them,stupid and predictable

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ahhh. Nothing makes me smile more than seeing little Trumpers still gnashing their teeth over Hillary..

Almost 6 months after Trumps victory and he's doing such a crappy job I can't really blame them for the constant deflections, however divorced from reality they may be.

What was supposed to be 4 years of MAGA, is turning into 4 years of "But the Clinton's!"..

edit on 23-5-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Ahhh. Nothing makes me smile more than seeing little Trumpers still gnashing their teeth over Hillary..

Almost 6 months after Trumps victory and he's doing such a crappy job I can't really blame them for the constant deflections, however divorced from reality they may be.

What was supposed to be 4 years of MAGA, is turning into 4 years of "But the Clinton's!"..

Kind of like 8 years of:

It's Bush's fault ?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Actions speak louder than words?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

are you proud of yourself for digging up old stupid dirt to justify stupid sheista that Trump did?

seriously?

Can you find any old articles, videos, news footage of a democratic president making fun of a disabled person?

Wait, dont bother, its not of importance.

The fact that Trump wants to slash social security and take away healhcare from millions is what is important, please do not (lofl) try to deflect with stories of Bill Clinton (lofl...sad).

also, with all of the cigar banging said and done, Bill will go down in history as a great president...bc he was. And Hillary will go down in history as a strong woman for rising above all the Bull# Bill did to her, bc she is.
edit on 24-5-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
bill will go down in history as the guy who was polishing his tuba wile he should have been attending to state affairs.
Thing was he thought state affairs ment he should get some lol .
Omg the whole thing was soooo funny . Ok so he cheated on Hillary ( cant say i blame him if ever there was a bull dike she is it . I dought he was getting any from her .
But yes she Hillary was a great president during her two tearms ( so she was not elagable to run again anyway .
becides she has going bonkers in teh last ten years lol.
what you think bill was running teh white house ??
All Monica could say is why he has the cleanest tuba ever

new topics

top topics

join