It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: uncommitted

Home grown or not. Still a nut job.

I'm not doubting that , my problem is with people like the OP using attacks like this one to feed their own narrative.

Brexit was about more than just immigration just as Trumps victory was about more than just Trump.

From the OP
The Lefts Policies have failed. Children are dead and missing in the latest terror attack. The Judges Blocking Trumps Travel Ban need to take a good long hard look in the mirror.

Same old political BS.

The most pathetic thing about the OP is the desperate desire to stir hate at all costs and use it as justification for their own sad and pathetic view of the world.

But lets rise above it. Let's read about the everyday people of Manchester of all faiths who supported those who had been affected...

www.bbc.co.uk...

They are the real people, Muslim, Sikh, whatever, who did all they could to help.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

But lets rise above it. Let's read about the everyday people of Manchester of all faiths who supported those who had been affected...

Exactly , preaching hate in response to this is just playing into the terrorists hands , their aim is to divide us but we are better than that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

sorry but liberals dont kill people , its radical nut jobs and government foreign policy that have lead us here !

not the voters

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
People must have felt it safe to take their kids because the last attack like this was 10 yrs ago.

How can we bomb villages into oblivion and not expect mass migration of human misery and hate. If we stop I bet they would rather stay home.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Exactly , preaching hate in response to this is just playing into the terrorists hands , their aim is to divide us but we are better than that.

I'd just like to add that the last terrorist attack in Manchester was by the IRA - supposed Christians. This one may be allegedly by Daesh - supposed Muslims. Both were committed as part of a terrorist ideology, not as part of their faith. People who keep falling into the trap of believing all of one faith or another are responsible are just playing into their hands.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Never let the death of little kids go.

Fixed that for you. Nothing partisan about it. It's human.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
People must have felt it safe to take their kids because the last attack like this was 10 yrs ago.

How can we bomb villages into oblivion and not expect mass migration of human misery and hate. If we stop I bet they would rather stay home.

Makes ya wonder why they don't nail bomb government installations.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Spot on.

There is nothing quite so futile as trying to counter the ignorance, stupidity and cowardice of one group, with its mirror image. Nothing is ever achieved by this method, save for continuation of unacceptable circumstances for all.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
UK haven't had a Left wing Government in my lifetime.

May certainly isn't left, Cameron wasn't a lefty and often used that phrase towards Miliband as an insult
Brown and Blair were both Centre-Right, the latter actually a Tory as a young lad, until he wanted to impress Cherie's dad and swapped ties.
Major was on the right and went in to arms dealing once he left office, Thatcher is the poster girl of Right wing politics.

So where the hell do the left fit in to all this?
And do you realise this nutjob is more than likely a homegrown terrorist, therefore no immigration plan or walls or any of that nonsense would change a THING?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Never let the death of little kids go without gaining a little partisan capital.

Stupid response.
The deaths in Manchester and all the other islamic extremist atrocities are directly related to the policies that have been implemented by weak govts.
It's not just the left though, it is all Western Govt's of the last few decades.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Spot on.

There is nothing quite so futile as trying to counter the ignorance, stupidity and cowardice of one group, with its mirror image. Nothing is ever achieved by this method, save for continuation of unacceptable circumstances for all.

Spoken like the Neville Chamberlain of our times.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

No. Playing into their hands is doing nothing out of fear of appearing hateful.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You are an idiot normally I'd be nice but blaming the left for a nut case is just low. Quit the partisan bull as the saying goes if your not part Iof the solution your part of the problem. People need to stop trying to dig at the other side it doesn't do anything but embolden enemies. People like you make me sick

I agree it's not just a left issue, but I fail to see what the solution is you want the OP to be part of. I never see any solutions, I only see solutions being attacked as racist or hateful, almost always with more vitriol than shown to terrorists who kill kids. So instead of being sick of people like the OP, whatever that means, how about a solution?
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You have no idea, none what so ever, how wrong you are. There are MANY threats that I would gladly take on with absolute abandon. But none of them live in the desert and have no power in their land to affect positive change by voting. There are plenty of people in nations of significance from a financial point of view however, who DO present a threat I would gladly take the gloves off for. But their ranks contain no innocents, where as the majority of Muslims are not genocidal maniacs, regardless of what lies a person might provide to suggest otherwise.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You have no idea, none what so ever, how wrong you are. There are MANY threats that I would gladly take on with absolute abandon. But none of them live in the desert and have no power in their land to affect positive change by voting. There are plenty of people in nations of significance from a financial point of view however, who DO present a threat I would gladly take the gloves off for. But their ranks contain no innocents, where as the majority of Muslims are not genocidal maniacs, regardless of what lies a person might provide to suggest otherwise.

No one is talking about Muslims are they?
The discussion is about radical islamic terrorists. If you won't take the gloves off to deal with them, then your compass is off.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I have a question to those that go on about how "we" attack them and therefore they understand their reaction.

You understand nothing. Are you telling me that nobody had ever attacked them, they'd be a peaceloving, beautiful culture?
Syria was once civilised and then the Taliban happened.

With or without us the religious extremists will try to rise. They shafted their own people and now they are trying it on with the west.
How can anybody be so naive and think isis have a 'noble' agenda, some kind of hero vigilantes for their oppressed brothers and maybe even sisters?

Their goal is the spread of their perceived version of islam [basically what is in the koran] and do some murdering and torturing [raping and getting high as well] as a bonus.

They are a horde of out on control nutters in a murder club doing whatever they want, for no other reason but greed, madness and sadistic pleasure oh yeah and religion - islam in particular.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It is proof multiculturalism does not work and never could when the belief's and tradition's of those component culture's are so diametrically opposed, the reason is that the immigrant community of Muslims in the UK are mostly of Tribal origin, they have tradition's as well as belief's that are patently incompatible and indeed dangerous to the rest of the UK population of non Islamic belief.

But remember how the Islamic residents' of Cairo over in Egypt held hand's around a church to protect the christian's form radical's over there so there are GOOD and decent people among them and these terrorist's are not the majority, remember also that these kid's were from all walk's of life and from every community, in other words a cross section of modern British society and this murdering scum wanted to divide and sow hatred.

He succeeded at least at first in my case because my sentiment was at first we should stick them all on a leaky tub, kick them out and let it sink at sea, how many of them are innocent kid's, how many are just like us and indeed how many are simply us with a few quirk's so though I was and still am angry and could not stomach them for a good while after this I knew my feeling's were irrational - if not wrong.

It is always the innocent that suffer on both sides of any divide like this in society and the guilty sit back with there groups of easily led followers telling them to do this and do that be they political extremist's or religious extremists as is the case here.

The only thing we can do is not let these Isil scum win, they want to go down in flame's, they want to sow discord and chaos and to kill innocent victim's who in there twisted mind's are there enemy's and they think they are going to paradise but they are really going straight to hell.

But I am certain that there ARE houses in the UK were those of Extreme Islamic belief live that are celebrating the murder of these children, now we have to watch our school's because we all knew they were murdering children in Syria and it seem's that they are now intent on exporting that to the west.

If we let them divide us more than our already fractured society along the lines of ethnicity or religion they have won a victory so let's not give it to them.

edit on 23-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You are happily playing right into the terrorist plans. They want to make you angry at ALL Muslims so that you'll do equally heinous actions to innocent people (turning them into more terrorist). Jesus, its like you people have rocks for brains.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No I will not take the gloves off because doing so would mean creating far more terrorists than we could ever bloody well kill, and I have been explaining this to people patiently for ten bloody years now, and no matter how often I have to repeat myself, it seems that people have an aversion or an allergy to this simple and absolutely irrefutable concept.

If we take the gloves off and flatten a nation which contains some terrorists, guess what happens? Every nation surrounding that one, will have people in it who lost relatives, and not just a few people, but MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. That is millions upon countless millions of people who will be justly outraged that their innocent cousin, who just baked the bread that everyone in his village ate, and his wife who raised their kids, and his kids who did not a single bit of harm to a single soul all their lives, were wiped out amongst a MYRIAD of innocent people caught up in war, all to take out, at best, a hundred thousand hardcore fanatics.

Because mark my words, the gloves coming off on THIS issue would be to simply bombard entire countries with nuclear weapons or MOABs, and let me tell you, those things are not going to be precise about who they kill. They will kill EVERYONE in a given area. Not the twisted ones, but EVERYONE, innocent or otherwise. Every time an innocent dies in war, ten more terrorists get born, because innocent people dying, creates orphans, widows, bereaved parents, inconsolable people, broken minds, PRIME for being preyed on and eventually fluffing the ranks of the very threat that people like you INSIST we do not do enough to combat on the ground.

And all the while you insist on more violence toward entire nations, based on the need to remove a statistically irrelevant portion of its population, AND despite having the absolute stupidity of that approach explained to you CONSTANTLY, you STILL opt for more war, more combat, more bombs, more violence, more orphans, more broken minds and ammunition for those who threaten peace. You literally could not epitomise pissing in the wind any better, if you were trying to put out a fire tornado with a damned garden hose.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Cry me a darn river,

For the posting here that I have not clue who are they as a posting board can not tell who is behind the posting, some are pushing for others to be shut up give their children to be killed by radical rats cowards because is the right thing to do and darn the western had killed them too.

Well I don't give a darn, they are coward killers and they targeted the most innocent.

Got cry a river somewhere else.

Kill all terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join