It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: PepeTalk

I want people in western nations to stop getting killed and raped by unassimilated Muslims that hate their host country.

Do you think if western nations were to stop invading and stealing the resources of those Muslim nations then we wouldn't have such a problem with them? Like Ron Paul said they hate us because we are over there.

I hate to break it to you but they've hated us since the 7th century

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Thank you so much for turning the deaths of innocent children into a partisan rant. You need genuine psychological help.

I'm on the other side. I think one would need help if they wanted to let this continue.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

originally posted by: buster2010

I want people in western nations to stop getting killed and raped by unassimilated Muslims that hate their host country.

Do you think if western nations were to stop invading and stealing the resources of those Muslim nations then we wouldn't have such a problem with them? Like Ron Paul said they hate us because we are over there.

I hate to break it to you but they've hated us since the 7th century

Weird, that's RIGHT about when Islam was formed.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You are an idiot normally I'd be nice but blaming the left for a nut case is just low. Quit the partisan bull as the saying goes if your not part Iof the solution your part of the problem. People need to stop trying to dig at the other side it doesn't do anything but embolden enemies. People like you make me sick
edit on 5/23/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Roll up your sleeves and make it stop then..you think these garbage threads are going to stop anything??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Only side i'm on is thinking the OP twitched with delight when he received this news.

The UK is an island and has had a right wing Conservative govt for several years, may be worth stating that. Not that i hold them responsible.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Only side i'm on is thinking the OP twitched with delight when he received this news.

The UK is an island and has had a right wing Conservative govt for several years, may be worth stating that. Not that i hold them responsible.

Wtf are you talking about? They've been a part of the EU meaning open borders

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

Wtf are you talking about? They've been a part of the EU meaning open borders

The UK isn't part of the Schengen area. It doesn't have open borders.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'd like to extend my heartfelt condolences to all involved in this horrible crime against humanity, and i'd like to say let's stop the arguing it get's us no where.
By the way the UK Government is Right Wing.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Trump has been in office for just over 100 days. Many times has America gone without a major terror attack within that time period.

Because the attacks, the former US is the reason for(geopolitical, geostrategical reasons, grreed for oil and power etc), happen in europe. Maybe europe should start to do some regime changes in sourh and central america, destabilize whole regions of the american continent, and then you will have your attacks under Trump.

If you do such things like proxy wars, regime changes etc, far away from home and the people that hate the west because of this don´t come to your country, because it is simply is too far away and europe is more near, is it really the earnings of your so called president that the last terror attacks in the west almost all happened in europe?

Isn´t that even the plan? To weaken europe? Such things like refugee streams don´t just happen and nobody knew before what it has for consequences, and for who, if you destabilize certain regions on earth! I guess it is for the same reasons the US undermines a strong friendship/partnership between russia and germany, since more than 100 years.

I bet europe would have way less problems without "friends"(i am not talking about the people, i have some very good former US citizen friends that fled from the madhouse to europe and i met a lot of musicians from the former USA, all very, very nice and really not dumb people!!!) like the former US of A. We should define the so called "axis of evil" new, because meanwhile most west- and middle europeans are less afraid of Russia, China or NK than of the madhouse in the overseas. And if we are honest, we know that the west(under the rule of the former USA) is as evil as those the USA called and calls "axis of evil". If not even more, with "our" democracy bombing and telling the world how it has to live.

I can´t understand why governments(Again, NOT THE PEOPLE) like germany and the former US are best friends. I mean, do best friends spy on everybody of your citizens, spy on your economy, use you for your own profits? Why is nobody afraid that China or Russia is spying on your personal computer at home, at your spyPhone etc, but everybody knows that the "friends" from the overseas do it? Do friends use you as "carrier", for hosting all the three letter süying agencies and listening stations to spy on europe and the world. For hosting nuclear weapons in nations that aren´t even allowed to own nukes(to make it a first target?)?

Do "friends" have to take the terror attacks the other "friend" is the reason for? Just because the other "friend" managed it so that there is too much water between himself and the outcome of his doings, so that the "friends" in europe are hit?

Do you really think no terror attacks happened in the former US the last months, because of Trump? Really? It´s not the work of the last 30 years and your geostrategical chess players, it´s Trump? Am i right that he can fly too, heal people with his hands and has friends from another star system that visit him every night(to help him tweeting?)

But maybe you are right, maybe even the terrorists think that it isn´t worth to do terror attacks in the former US of A anymore, because it is finishing itself right now, since and with the Trump "regency" faster than ever. That´s why conflicts, proxy wars, regime changes in Syria and with NK are created, that´s why the russians and chinese are provoked, to deflect from the problems inside.

It´s that damned uncivilized cowboy mentality of the rulers behind the curtains in the former US of A, like:
If i have to die, everybody around me will have to die and suffer!

I bet if "our" governments in europe would search for other friends, nearby neighbours maybe(that we are not allowed to have as good friends/partners, because of the wishes of the overseas rulers), or fast growing and big nations in asia, for example, if we would change our "friends", we would have less terror attacks in europe. I do not only bet, i am pretty sure that the staged, guided or at least allowed terror attacks by western secret services would have an end!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The OP is a deranged troll. ATS should have a sewer section that would be ranked under "the mud pit" where all OP's threads would fit in nicely.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Borders are not the only issue at play, law enforcement, intelligence, social policies all work.

Did you not see the bit about the UK being an island? We dont have "open" borders. If we did then why are peeps sneaking on lorries?

In other words, wtf are you talking about?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

So many stars and flags for so much nonsense.
The likelihood is the bomber was British born but lets turn this into another left / right slug fest regardless.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What left?

The government is RIGHT WING AS HELL at the moment here, in case you missed that fact. The left has next to no power in government at the moment. Its also worth pointing out, that our border controls, our military and our police services, have been undermined by our Conservative government for close to a decade! The tools we have at our disposal are misused, the money we spend in taxes misappropriated rather than spent on the actual defence of our soil and lives, and all of this, ALL of it, is down to private interests penetrating government for the purpose of extracting financial rewards for work half done, at best.

So take your partisan attack, and shove it sir. This is not the bloody time, and you KNOW it is not.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Here is a copy of my email to Theresa may and her Secretary.........................................

Please see that Theresa reads this!

As a father I would ask Theresa what she is going to do about the 3500 terrorists (400 of them returning from fighting with ISIS) in the UK, those on lists, those who we know have bad intentions or don’t integrate into our culture? Multiculturalism doesn’t work and now we see the rivers of blood that Enoch Powell warned about so many years ago!

What is going to be done about those in our country who are a potential threat so our children can be safe?

If bad people (radical extremist believing Muslims) are on watch lists etc or have returned from fighting with ISIS should they not be taken off our streets because they are such a threat with their sick mindsets?

An angry parent who’s heart goes out to those who have lost their children as a result of some nut job who was probably known to the authorities as often they are!

Time to forget human rights of these animals and deal with the threats in a more preventative way. New laws needed to put those considered to be a possible threat behind bars!

Sad day we now have suicide bombers on our streets........its getting worse!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I have just listened to TM's speach about the attack and I did not here one word about prevention in the future. All that was said was about an investigation.

There was no reference made to what will be done following an investigation. e.g. no reference to a post investigation plan to tackle the issue and take preventative measures to protect our children.

Most of what was stated was just waffle and typical polly speak.

No reference to a future plan to address the problem, deal with the nuts amongst us or finding a solution.

What about all those who have already returned from fighting with ISIS (hundreds) and they walk amongst us as do other Muslim nuts!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So many stars and flags for so much nonsense.
The likelihood is the bomber was British born but lets turn this into another left / right slug fest regardless.

Home grown or not. Still a nut job. And I bet he was known to the authorities beforehand hence this could have been prevented!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Give it a rest with your pathetic trolling.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Home grown or not. Still a nut job.

I'm not doubting that , my problem is with people like the OP using attacks like this one to feed their own narrative.

Brexit was about more than just immigration just as Trumps victory was about more than just Trump.

From the OP
The Lefts Policies have failed. Children are dead and missing in the latest terror attack. The Judges Blocking Trumps Travel Ban need to take a good long hard look in the mirror.

Same old political BS.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
What the heck. One of the most disgusting threads on ats I've ever seen. OP should be ashamed.

Also, for Heaven's sake, we've had an ultra right wing government for 8+ years now. How on earth can the left be to blame?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join