It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Its all by design there is an insidious plan to foist massive resentment in the host nation by having a two tier justice system that gives Muslims lighter sentences whilst at the same allowing them to mass rape white kids and then hammering those opposed to it.
The Police are the biggest cuckolds going serving the Globalists agenda.

There is no left to be honest nor right its all an illusion to make you think you have a choice when its patently clear you do not.

What will slowly happen now is that the right wing will emerge and white vigilantes will start to attack the child grooming gangs and the treasonous filth that maquerades as Government will impose Martial law and implement internet restriction and end to end encryption under the guise of fighting terrorism when the real terrorists are the Government bombing middle eastern countries into oblivion.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Just look at the user name, Pepetalk. Then ask yourself, could there be some agenda here by this person???

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just because I'm not on your short bus team doesn't make me a Lefty.

Keep embracing ignorance and bigotry becauses that's clearly working out for you.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That's some made up numbers there. We took in 10,000 but how do you know it was a Syrian refugee? Did some right wing blog, Fox News, or Alex Jones tell you?

You're a parrot. Start thinking for yourself for once.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Just look at the user name, Pepetalk. Then ask yourself, could there be some agenda here by this person???

It's true. I want people in western nations to stop getting killed and raped by unassimilated Muslims that hate their host country. I don't like the fact that far left EU policies have led to this nightmare and you're not going to like it when the pendulum swings back to the right, cause this is now a part of life in Europe. As London's Muslim mayor will tell you terror attacks are just "Part and Parcel of living in a big city". It wasn't a part of life till they let all the vipers in and that's what the left wants to do here.
edit on 22-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Teen girls are washing the body parts and parcel out of their hair just like Sadiq said.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PepeTalk

You were dong pretty good until you specifically make the point that the Left wants to let in Vipers.

Now, aside from being very generalized and metaphorical, we get the point. But does that really make sense to you???

Does it make sense that anyone would want to let something or someone into their home that is going to kill them???

I'm speaking of intent here. Because I don't think there are too many people who intend on that. Does the left let known killers into their homes at night??? Do they knowing send their kids to be killed and think nothing of it????

I really don't want to know what your answer even is, so let me tell you, it's no. Why??? Because nobody does that. Because that's just insane. So rather than make insane claims that cannot be supported by reason or reality, why not think a little more. Why push such a simplistic and lame idea as that as if it makes sense???

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You were dong pretty good until you specifically make the point that the Left wants to let in Vipers.

Now, aside from being very generalized and metaphorical, we get the point. But does that really make sense to you???

Does it make sense that anyone would want to let something or someone into their home that is going to kill them???

I'm speaking of intent here. Because I don't think there are too many people who intend on that. Does the left let known killers into their homes at night??? Do they knowing send their kids to be killed and think nothing of it????

I really don't want to know what your answer even is, so let me tell you, it's no. Why??? Because nobody does that. Because that's just insane. So rather than make insane claims that cannot be supported by reason or reality, why not think a little more. Why push such a simplistic and lame idea as that as if it makes sense???

I really don't care what the intent is because we now see the real life consequences of liberal virtue signaling daily. Rather then have reasonable debate about how they've ruined Europe they continue to double down with their BS. This is what happens in the real world when you fight borders or assimilation as racist.
edit on 22-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Ok. Also I'm not in Europe so what you mean as Liberal may mean something else.

From what I gather Liberals in the US and Liberals in the EU aren't very similar.

So that's something to keep in mind that I forgot to mention.

Not sure what Liberal Virtue Signaling means either.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Only great wisdom and intelligence will allow us to get outta this without paying a huge price.

We are so screwed..people keep eating up the L/R bullsh#t, fighting themselves in the end.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: RazorV66

Just because I'm not on your short bus team doesn't make me a Lefty.

Keep embracing ignorance and bigotry becauses that's clearly working out for you.

Call yourself what you want, I have read your posts.
Not bigotry at all....I call it like I see it.
You are more worried about hurting people's feelings, instead of protecting people's lives.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you mean like pushing gun control?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

So then just let it continue? Just say we deserve it so it is okay? Yeah.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh FFS....

Does your partisan BS ever end?

Jesus...

Do you prostrate yourself before a flying spaghetti monster multiple times every day?
If so how can you use a holy name in vain?

Muhammad....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

LOL. War has been around a lot longer than this country has been a country. Conquest is what builds countries. Is it good? No, but to sit back and just say well we are to blame for this and offer no solution does nothing for this thread.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Out of respect of the events that have happened, this thread should be canned. I'm all for freedom of speech but using warm bodies as a means for political speeches.... you people never fail to surprise me with the depths that are taken for brownie-partisan points and stars on an Internet forum.

After reading about the events, I went out for dinner and a movie to appreciate the little things.

Good to know it only took about three hours for the diehard partisan-fangirls to come about and use dead children as a platform to shoot off their ignorant and retarded voicebox.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I want people in western nations to stop getting killed and raped by unassimilated Muslims that hate their host country.

Do you think if western nations were to stop invading and stealing the resources of those Muslim nations then we wouldn't have such a problem with them? Like Ron Paul said they hate us because we are over there.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: carewemust

I would say we shouldn't invade other people's nations and blow up their city blocks but it's too late for that...
Now we have created monsters hell bent on punishing us for what we did to them.

The problem now is, can you eliminate all of these disturbed victims of our aggression without creating more in the process? I doubt it, it's like the Hydra, cut off one head, two more pop out.

Only great wisdom and intelligence will allow us to get outta this without paying a huge price.
We don't have either of those so I'm afraid that we are going to see more counter-military strikes, I mean terrorist attacks for a long time. I guess that's what happens when we are fighting a world war. Lots of innocents die.

Adults play their petty politics and who pays?
Children. It's always the children.

Now we'll want their blood for this. Then they'll want our blood again when we kill more of their kids in retaliation, and back and forth and back and forth forever. It's like a gang war on a global scale with far more powerful weapons.

War is so stupid.

War is not stupid. It is the final result of any conflit unsolvable by other means.

It IS the final choice.

You are soft and don't realize how much conflict DEFINES our planet, every species. All of it.

Now you can realize this is a conflict of lives or not.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Thank you so much for turning the deaths of innocent children into a partisan rant. You need genuine psychological help.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Western masochists have finally found their sadists. It's a match made in heaven.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join