It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: UKTruth
Absolute bollocks, Muslim Leaders in the UK have been very vocal in their condemnation of this attack.

Hardly, I have heard almost nothing of any substance around what they are actually going to do to help.
Vigils and platitudes don't count for sh**.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish. The Muslim Council of Great Britain issued statements hours after the attack condemning it in the strongest terms and stating all perpetrators of any such acts should face the strongest judgement in both this life and the next.

Mosques and Imams across the UK have been very vocal in their shock and disgust at the atrocity. Many multi faith meetings and vigils have taken place.

If you haven't seen them that's because you choose not to look, but admit it, you just ignore anything that doesn't feed your hate, don't you?
oooohhhh statements!

I bet the terrorists are quaking in their boots now, they're #ed.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: liammc

Absolute bollocks, Muslim Leaders in the UK have been very vocal in their condemnation of this attack.

Hardly, I have heard almost nothing of any substance around what they are actually going to do to help.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish. The Muslim Council of Great Britain issued statements hours after the attack condemning it in the strongest terms and stating all perpetrators of any such acts should face the strongest judgement in both this life and the next.

Mosques and Imams across the UK have been very vocal in their shock and disgust at the atrocity. Many multi faith meetings and vigils have taken place.

If you haven't seen them that's because you choose not to look, but admit it, you just ignore anything that doesn't feed your hate, don't you?
oooohhhh statements!

Look on the bright side... we have balloons and vigils... again.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

oooohhhh statements!

Don't forget the banners and those Facebook sticker things, isis will be #ting rainbows before we know it!
edit on 26-5-2017 by liammc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There are no more actions that can be taken!

Do you understand that? Have you some fundamental inability to accept reality here or something? Look at the facts:

1) People around this individual, told the police they were concerned that he would do something. They came forward with their concerns, and alerted the police to the existence of a potential terrorist. As far as the community goes, their job began and ended there, AS IT BLOODY WELL SHOULD HAVE.

2) The police already knew about this fellow, and the intelligence community had already become aware of him because of his traveling habits and familial ties to extremism/

3) The bloody bastard was allowed to commit his insanity ANYWAY! The police and security services could not have had more or better data on this man, than they did. What happened in Manchester therefore, was nothing to do with people in his community not being willing to out him as a prospective killer, not to do with people remaining silent, or refusing to see something right in front of their faces. There was no collusion, either active or passive. If anything, the warnings given to the security services by folk who knew this man, fell on deaf ears, and nothing was done to prevent this man carrying out his plan.

NONE OF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE COMMUNITY IN WHICH HE LIVED! THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS ACT WAS THE POLICE ACTUALLY ACTING TO PREVENT THE ATTACK, BY ACTING ON INFORMATION THEY HAD BEEN GIVEN ALREADY!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

Hear, hear. You are responding in your post to someone who would have us all believe Sharia law is imminent, and in the same breath wants the Muslim community to be vigilantes!!!

Emotional clap trap, with no basis in reality to what I have said.

Actually, I'm not the one talking clap trap am I?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Just as we did in Northern Ireland that led to the peace treaty. It's sad to see the idiocy in this thread from some people - you chiefly among them - that just want to use any atrocity as an excuse to spread further division and hate.

oooohhhh statements!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

There are no more actions that can be taken!

Do you understand that? Have you some fundamental inability to accept reality here or something? Look at the facts:

1) People around this individual, told the police they were concerned that he would do something. They came forward with their concerns, and alerted the police to the existence of a potential terrorist. As far as the community goes, their job began and ended there, AS IT BLOODY WELL SHOULD HAVE.

2) The police already knew about this fellow, and the intelligence community had already become aware of him because of his traveling habits and familial ties to extremism/

3) The bloody bastard was allowed to commit his insanity ANYWAY! The police and security services could not have had more or better data on this man, than they did. What happened in Manchester therefore, was nothing to do with people in his community not being willing to out him as a prospective killer, not to do with people remaining silent, or refusing to see something right in front of their faces. There was no collusion, either active or passive. If anything, the warnings given to the security services by folk who knew this man, fell on deaf ears, and nothing was done to prevent this man carrying out his plan.

NONE OF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE COMMUNITY IN WHICH HE LIVED! THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS ACT WAS THE POLICE ACTUALLY ACTING TO PREVENT THE ATTACK, BY ACTING ON INFORMATION THEY HAD BEEN GIVEN ALREADY!

No I don't 'understand' that there are no more actions that can be taken, because that's bunk.
You can blame the police all you like, and they are at fault clearly, but to suggest there is nothing further the Muslim community can do is a ludicrous position to take.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hear, hear. You are responding in your post to someone who would have us all believe Sharia law is imminent, and in the same breath wants the Muslim community to be vigilantes!!!

Yeah, you really are.
You said you had been watching Muslim leaders all day talking about the actions they could take to help stop this.
That was crap.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yeah, you really are.
You said you had been watching Muslim leaders all day talking about the actions they could take to help stop this.
That was crap.

Actually, you ignore the comparison to the activities that led to the Good Friday Agreement, because you want to. You posted multiple posts during Brexit about how Muslim immigration should be reduced - specifically all Muslims, vehemently denied you were racist but then made a point of saying how Birmingham resembled somewhere in the Middle East - and that's not really racist is it? - and have basically suggested TrueBrit was lying in his response about what the community DID do in this particular instance.

So, you odious little person, what exactly do you think the community should do? Give me a clear example, preferably one that you can back up with a precedent of where it has been done before and where it goes beyond the facts TrueBrit has already kindly provided to you.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yeah, you really are.
That was crap.

Actually, you ignore the comparison to the activities that led to the Good Friday Agreement, because you want to. You posted multiple posts during Brexit about how Muslim immigration should be reduced - specifically all Muslims, vehemently denied you were racist but then made a point of saying how Birmingham resembled somewhere in the Middle East - and that's not really racist is it? - and have basically suggested TrueBrit was lying in his response about what the community DID do in this particular instance.

So, you odious little person, what exactly do you think the community should do? Give me a clear example, preferably one that you can back up with a precedent of where it has been done before and where it goes beyond the facts TrueBrit has already kindly provided to you.

I said some places in Birmingham.
I am all for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration.

..and no that is not wacist.

Lets keep it to the fact you were talking # and you now can't back up your claim, hence the wacist insults again.

Get a new script, you childish little cretin.
You provide as much value as a sack of #.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I notice you completely failed to answer Uncommitted's question. What more would you have the Muslim community do?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

So what you're saying is that the Muslim community should police their own and get rid of the problem before it becomes a problem. Of course if that happened then you would be coming on here crying about Sharia Law.

This guy's community did everything they could to bring attention to this guy. Law enforcement dropped the ball and he was able to commit this atrocity anyway. Now, after the fact, Muslim leaders are coming forward condemning and decrying his actions. There is nothing more the Muslim community can do at this point to say, "Hey, these lunatics don't represent us and we want them dealt with as well."

They've certainly done a hell of a lot more than the white community or the gun toting community does when some lone nutjob shoots up a school.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well there is not anything new that they can do. They ALREADY speak out against terrorist action, they ALREADY report on terrorist activity to the authorities, and they cannot do anything more than that, NO one short of the intelligence services can, and they had every opportunity, but failed to act. THAT is the ONLY failure that needs addressing here.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I notice you completely failed to answer Uncommitted's question. What more would you have the Muslim community do?

I am glad you asked. perhaps you actually want to have a discussion on it.
Many specific actions will be small in nature but add up to make a difference.

I'll start with 4 and then you can add to the discussion - that's if you actually want to discuss them.

1) Muslim leaders and organisations immediately stop inviting radicals to speak at their gatherings, as Cordoba did for example, which resulted in them having to give back the govt grant they got as part of Prevent

2) All Mosques across the country can ban the distribution of materials that denigrate Western culture - I watched with interest last night on Question Time as the gentleman in the audience actually had brought one of said leaflets handed out by the very Mosque that the Manchester terrorist attended. I was particularly interested as I have had the same type of material handed to me. The response - 'It wasn't official'.
Matters not when it is allowed to be distributed on site.

3) Imams across the country can immediately introduce new materials and language into Mosques that promote the sharing of ideas and integration in the community.

4) Whistleblowers could come forward to advise authorities on schools that are preaching hatred. Yes it happens, as the undercover video in the school in London recently showed. Muslims could remove their kids from those schools.

let's keep going.. any ideas...on actions, not empty words.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So what you're saying is that the Muslim community should police their own and get rid of the problem before it becomes a problem. Of course if that happened then you would be coming on here crying about Sharia Law.

This guy's community did everything they could to bring attention to this guy. Law enforcement dropped the ball and he was able to commit this atrocity anyway. Now, after the fact, Muslim leaders are coming forward condemning and decrying his actions. There is nothing more the Muslim community can do at this point to say, "Hey, these lunatics don't represent us and we want them dealt with as well."

They've certainly done a hell of a lot more than the white community or the gun toting community does when some lone nutjob shoots up a school.

Policing their own does not mean they can break UK law. Sorry, that is just silly.
Denouncing is worthless, especially when it's after an event. Maybe more presence throughout the year would be useful. But, 'we condemn this' after yet ANOTHER attack and dead children is worthless.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So, you agree you want a ban on Muslims? That's strange, throughout this thread you've been at pains to stress you had nothing against the wider Muslim community. Nice to see the mask slip. It's racist because unless you got out of your car and asked the individuals for their faith, you were for some reason assuming they were all Muslims, and why? According to you because it resembled the Middle East - for what other reason would you say that apart from the people you were describing? It's fairly obvious really, I know this is grown up conversation, but do at least try.

You ignore the comparison to the peaceful condemnations by the Irish majority that led to the Peace Agreement.

You ignore the facts TrueBrit kindly gave you regarding the local community's actions to alert authorities about the rhetoric the perpetrator had been using.

You think typing wacist when you mean racist is in some way interesting?

You give no coherent comment on what else you think the community could have done.

And you call me childish?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So, you agree you want a ban on Muslims? That's strange, throughout this thread you've been at pains to stress you had nothing against the wider Muslim community. Nice to see the mask slip. It's racist because unless you got out of your car and asked the individuals for their faith, you were for some reason assuming they were all Muslims, and why? According to you because it resembled the Middle East - for what other reason would you say that apart from the people you were describing? It's fairly obvious really, I know this is grown up conversation, but do at least try.

You ignore the comparison to the peaceful condemnations by the Irish majority that led to the Peace Agreement.

You ignore the facts TrueBrit kindly gave you regarding the local community's actions to alert authorities about the rhetoric the perpetrator had been using.

You think typing wacist when you mean racist is in some way interesting?

You give no coherent comment on what else you think the community could have done.

And you call me childish?

A temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not a permanent ban and no, it's not wacist.
You can continue all you like with that sad and worthless attack line but it just proves you have no argument, and the fact remains you were talking # when you said you had seen Muslim leaders all day coming up with actions they can take to help.

You have post after post of nothing other than crying wacist and making stuff up that you haven't seen.
Grow up, child.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

All Mosques across the country can ban the distribution of materials that denigrate Western culture

That's pathetic isn't it? Denigrating Western culture isn't a crime and it's certainly not exclusive to the Muslim culture - if all Muslims denigrate it. Can we ban Farage for his comments about not wanting Polish people living next door to him? You do know that the statement given by the person on Question Time is also being questioned as to its accuracy - and even was on the programme.

Whistleblowers could come forward to advise authorities on schools that are preaching hatred

The already do and are supported by the police and local authorities as part of the Prevent strategy - you didn't know that either? Whistleblowers came forward in this atrocity prior to it happening, why do you keep pretending they didn't?

Muslim leaders and organisations immediately stop inviting radicals to speak at the gatherings

IF they are inciting hate, inciting violence then yes, but not just because their views don't match yours - not very likely they would though.

Imams across the country can immediately introduce new materials and language into Mosques that promote the sharing of ideas and integration in the community.

Ohhh, fluffy community stuff that you have been so quick to disparage in this thread....... sad, pathetic. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

1). Most Mosques don't invite radicals. For those that do there are existing laws on hate speech that could be enforced. Responsibility with the police and courts not the wider Muslim community.

2). Don't know what material was but same answer above may apply.

3). Most mosques do promote good community relations.

4). The home secretary said today that the majority of intelligence received comes from within the community, not from low level policing. They are already doing what you are asking.

edit on 26-5-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

UKTruth does not care about reality!

They have their ridiculous little bubble of angst and entitlement to maintain. Cannot be letting facts get in the way of that important business!

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join