It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth

That plan is awful. It distills defeating ISIS down to a simple bullet point when everyone involved in the military at any time in their life knows that such a feat isn't so simple.

We have been bombing and profiling Muslims for 15 years now..how is that war on terror going?

I mean the terrorists are getting plenty of what they want...an increasing police state, scared western democracies attacking their own foundational principles of equality and religious tolerance, rising demagogues affirming their rhetoric of a world war by the west against all Muslims. Hell they don't even have to plan attacks from caves in Afghanistan anymore...Teens that weren't even born when 9-11 happened are coming of age watching Western Leaders say all Muslims should be banned and family members of terrorists should be droned to send a message.

It's folks on this thread screaming about all 1.8 BILLION Muslims of the world should be banned, jailed, profiled, arrested, monitored yada yada..that are promoting ISIS's propaganda.

I don't know if it's true, but the claim being made by many conservative sources is that there is widespread rape in Europe at the hands of refugees, and that political correctness has resulted in widespread cover ups, and also slap on the wrist punishments.

Pretty much the majority of religious teachings to children taking place is psychological abuse, and should not be allowed on a global level. Any nation that takes theocratic stances, and puts the death penalty to innocents, and is supported by the majority of the population signals a sick, a diseased nation. Most of the population is in need of serious therapy so they can leave their cult and be at peace with the world. Such a nation needs to be guided to the light, and if it can't be kept from institutionalizing the murder of innocents, it needs to be invaded and order needs to be brought to the place.

How many live in fear within many of those theocratic nations? Women who are killed for being raped, homosexuals who are killed for their sexual orientation, those who use reason to question authority killed as blasphemers, those who use reason and leave the religion put to death. How many? How can we allow a dictatorship from a book to continue?

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: amazing
OP is missing the point. We already know most of these Islamic Terrorists. They're already on watch lists or have red flags. But we don't do anything. They almost always come from Saudi Arabia. Trump just had a big visit there. Obviously Trump doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism? Or he would sanction Saudi Arabia. The 9/11 attackers in the US were being watched and followed by the FBI and yet Bush's Administration did nothing to stop them. That's well documented.

It would appear the OP is blaming Liberal policies when the evidence shows us that Conservative policies are more the blame?

I see what your doing. So when Trump wanted to Ban All Muslims its Islamophobia . So by Supporting Muslims he doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism.

No, by supporting Saudi Arabia. If we know all the Islamic Terrorists are coming from Saudi Arabia or have ties to groups in Saudi Arabia, why do we keep ignoring it? And instead play politics?

15 of the 19 hijackers on 9-11 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, as was Osama Bin Laden...

So of course we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq...

Oil is thicker than blood?

All that is likely orchestrated. IF they wanted to get back at those who gave the orders or go ahead for wars and intervention in the middle east, they'd go after the politicians not random citizens.

In any case take a large enough number of individuals pro sharia law, and see as you lose all your rights. Depending how drastic the rate of climate change is, the middle east could probably become uninhabitable as early as within several decades, those taking in the coming wave, will see their nations, their laws, their culture be buried, and will have to embrace a new authority. That is the price you will pay for political correctness, the destruction of your culture.

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Do I really want dead babies on my Conscious?

ive popped in and out of this thread and i keep coming back to this one line...
you really do worship trump dont you?

you didnt even wait 24 hours before giving those heart strings a mighty tug.

lots of fear in this thread....
it is either legit fear or they are using fear as a guise to hide their hatred. i think it is a nice mix of both.

steve, youre a trip my friend....
dead babies on your conscience

Sorry but I worship Jesus

Sounds like you and ISIS has something in common..

According to the Apocalyptic Script ISIS is trying to make real...Jesus shows up in the last battle, but he isn't on team "Rome"..

After its battle in Dabiq, Cerantonio said, the caliphate will expand and sack Istanbul.
Some believe it will then cover the entire Earth, but Cerantonio suggested its tide may never reach beyond the Bosporus. An anti-Messiah, known in Muslim apocalyptic literature as Dajjal, will come from the Khorasan region of eastern Iran and kill a vast number of the caliphate’s fighters, until just 5,000 remain, cornered in Jerusalem.
Just as Dajjal prepares to finish them off, Jesus—the second-most-revered prophet in Islam—will return to Earth, spear Dajjal, and lead the Muslims to victory.

www.theatlantic.com...

The closest you're getting to jesus, is code being written to create a being transcending the limitations of any species that came before. The apotheosis of man, the dawn of post-humanity, the birth of ai. And that might very well be metaphorically speaking, as you could say that code running is akin to a living word, an artificial god but eternal, as it would be the manifestation of mathematical truth, the algorithms of general intelligence. It would be the instantiation of the divinity.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

America perfected it eh?

Do not for one moment believe, that your exceptionalist attitudes and the bizarre mental contortions they cause you to have to go through, to come to a decision on matters, are equal in weight to actual facts and historical record. The American misunderstandings about what left and right mean in a political sense, are part of the reason your country has not had a proper left wing in its political sphere for DECADES, with the only exception to that being Mr Bernie Saunders. Most Americans would not know a genuinely left wing policy if it jumped up, slapped them in the face, handed them its card, and ran away screaming its name like Solomon bloody Grundy.

I bet you even think that Hillary was a lefty!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

If you are not aware of the situation in the camps which currently exist, then what business have you considering your opinion to have any merit to it?

There are already camps full to bursting with refugees from our proxy wars. They are stuffed to the gunnels with people, the close confines and shortages of food and water, access to proper medical care, access to education, are causing serious problems from basic health issues, to developmental concerns in those who dwell there. There is not proper access to food, there is not proper insulation against the heat of the day or the cold of the night. People die there from things which are easily preventable, but which those running these camps have not the resources to combat.

It is not my opinion that this is the case, it is a fact, one which you can only fail to be aware of, if you deliberately avoid interacting with information which might change your mind.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

If you are not aware of the situation in the camps which currently exist, then what business have you considering your opinion to have any merit to it?

There are already camps full to bursting with refugees from our proxy wars. They are stuffed to the gunnels with people, the close confines and shortages of food and water, access to proper medical care, access to education, are causing serious problems from basic health issues, to developmental concerns in those who dwell there. There is not proper access to food, there is not proper insulation against the heat of the day or the cold of the night. People die there from things which are easily preventable, but which those running these camps have not the resources to combat.

It is not my opinion that this is the case, it is a fact, one which you can only fail to be aware of, if you deliberately avoid interacting with information which might change your mind.

Which have nothing to do with safe zones and billions of dollars planned for investment in infrastructure and stabilisation. It takes resources.

You don't know what you are talking about, predicting the future so you can push a refugee plan which is pure lunacy.

Leave it to the people who know what they are doing.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Leave it to the people who know what they are doing? Really?

Like who? Rex Tillerson?

All he knows about is civil engineering and selling oil to a global population, which will eventually drown or choke as a result of its continued use. The man is not in the slightest bit qualified to even utter a single syllable on the subject of humanitarian work.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Leave it to the people who know what they are doing? Really?

Like who? Rex Tillerson?

All he knows about is civil engineering and selling oil to a global population, which will eventually drown or choke as a result of its continued use. The man is not in the slightest bit qualified to even utter a single syllable on the subject of humanitarian work.

I would have thought civil engineering and energy were rather important to rebuilding infrastructure. Rather have someone with real world experience, globally, than some politician. Oh and in terms of the defeat of ISIS to facilitate the process of actually helping Syrians get back to life in their own country, well that is being led by a decorated general highly regarded by all that know him.

Like I said - leave it to those who know what they are doing. Mass migration and settling of refugees was never a valid option, even though you continue to blurt out lots of syllables on the subject.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Absolute bollocks, Muslim Leaders in the UK have been very vocal in their condemnation of this attack.

Hardly, I have heard almost nothing of any substance around what they are actually going to do to help.
Vigils and platitudes don't count for sh**.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish. The Muslim Council of Great Britain issued statements hours after the attack condemning it in the strongest terms and stating all perpetrators of any such acts should face the strongest judgement in both this life and the next.

Mosques and Imams across the UK have been very vocal in their shock and disgust at the atrocity. Many multi faith meetings and vigils have taken place.

If you haven't seen them that's because you choose not to look, but admit it, you just ignore anything that doesn't feed your hate, don't you?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Then I would suggest your not looking very hard.

Link your sources with Muslim community leaders talking about what they are going to to do stop this happening.

theintercept.com...

metro.co.uk...

And a special one, just for you...

www.irishnews.com...

And here's the Sun...

www.thesun.co.uk...

Enough? I guess you won't' even read them.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Then I would suggest your not looking very hard.

Link your sources with Muslim community leaders talking about what they are going to to do stop this happening.

theintercept.com...

metro.co.uk...

And a special one, just for you...

www.irishnews.com...

And here's the Sun...

www.thesun.co.uk...

Enough? I guess you won't' even read them.

That's it?
After 4 days and 22 dead, with many more injured... there are a few stories?

The first article is about islamaphobia and offers nothing about what the muslim community are saying they will do to help.

The second is about some Muslim leaders condemning the act, but there is nothing about what they are going to do to help.

The third article is actually the reaction from the Irish community and their empathy with the Muslim community - but again nothing in terms of action to help.

The fourth article is about condemnation - again no action.

I don't care about vigils, baloons and words. We've seen all that before.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Absolute bollocks, Muslim Leaders in the UK have been very vocal in their condemnation of this attack.

Hardly, I have heard almost nothing of any substance around what they are actually going to do to help.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish. The Muslim Council of Great Britain issued statements hours after the attack condemning it in the strongest terms and stating all perpetrators of any such acts should face the strongest judgement in both this life and the next.

Mosques and Imams across the UK have been very vocal in their shock and disgust at the atrocity. Many multi faith meetings and vigils have taken place.

If you haven't seen them that's because you choose not to look, but admit it, you just ignore anything that doesn't feed your hate, don't you?

All the same as last time. Words mean nothing.
Condemnation is not action.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I am a Christian. No one has ever asked me what I did, or what my mother and father did, to stop Protestant violence in Ireland. I know many Catholic families, none of whom were asked a damn thing about how they, personally and as a community, are countering extremism in Ireland.

Why do you think that is? It certainly is not because there was a significant discussion of these matters between faithful folk at the time. It certainly has nothing at all to do with obvious and overt actions on the part of congregations to somehow combat these things in a militaristic or organised sense. I will tell you why it was...

BECAUSE ASKING CHRISTIANS TO PREVENT CHRISTIAN TERRORISM IS BLOODY STUPID AND WAS NEVER GOING TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING! And why do I say that? Because those who are not involved in that kind of violence in any small way, have no ability to find out who is, they have no investigative powers, they have no agency in what other people use their free will for, and the precise same thing can be said of Muslims. No, it is NOT the case that the Muslim community in this country on the whole, have ANY knowledge of or ability to control, terrorist elements in our country. They never did, do not now, and likely as not never will.

You can attempt to simplify the problem if you wish, but if you think the problem is as simple as communities self policing or not, then you have made a mockery of the quote in your signature line in a MASSIVE way.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That's it?

I'm sorry, at what point did I become your slave? Don't you know how to use a search engine?

The second is about some Muslim leaders condemning the act, but there is nothing about what they are going to do to help.

What an interesting comment - would you expect people to become vigilantes, or work with the police to push back at radicalisation (which they do) and report suspicious activities to the police (which they not only do, but actually did in this case, highlighting to police their concern about the rhetoric of the person who became the perpetrator)?

You really don't care about information do you?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

All the same as last time. Words mean nothing.
Condemnation is not action.

Oh, and you are the expert on the Irish situation. Did you see the same condemnation from the good people of Northern Ireland against their own terrorists that led to the Good Friday agreement?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

That's it?

I'm sorry, at what point did I become your slave? Don't you know how to use a search engine?

What an interesting comment - would you expect people to become vigilantes, or work with the police to push back at radicalisation (which they do) and report suspicious activities to the police (which they not only do, but actually did in this case, highlighting to police their concern about the rhetoric of the person who became the perpetrator)?

You really don't care about information do you?

You posted 4 articles that did not back up your claim.
Doing something about this does not mean vigilantes.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hear, hear. You are responding in your post to someone who would have us all believe Sharia law is imminent, and in the same breath wants the Muslim community to be vigilantes!!!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Why do you think I should spend my time doing something you clearly can't be bothered to do? It's easy enough to look - if you really want to. Your posting on this are becoming quite pathetic.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I am a Christian. No one has ever asked me what I did, or what my mother and father did, to stop Protestant violence in Ireland. I know many Catholic families, none of whom were asked a damn thing about how they, personally and as a community, are countering extremism in Ireland.

Why do you think that is? It certainly is not because there was a significant discussion of these matters between faithful folk at the time. It certainly has nothing at all to do with obvious and overt actions on the part of congregations to somehow combat these things in a militaristic or organised sense. I will tell you why it was...

BECAUSE ASKING CHRISTIANS TO PREVENT CHRISTIAN TERRORISM IS BLOODY STUPID AND WAS NEVER GOING TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING! And why do I say that? Because those who are not involved in that kind of violence in any small way, have no ability to find out who is, they have no investigative powers, they have no agency in what other people use their free will for, and the precise same thing can be said of Muslims. No, it is NOT the case that the Muslim community in this country on the whole, have ANY knowledge of or ability to control, terrorist elements in our country. They never did, do not now, and likely as not never will.

You can attempt to simplify the problem if you wish, but if you think the problem is as simple as communities self policing or not, then you have made a mockery of the quote in your signature line in a MASSIVE way.

No one is saying the whole Muslim community is the problem, at least not me. To suggest though that they can not do more to help root out the radicals amongst them is naive, just as the Irish communities could have in the troubles.

It's not me simplifying the problem, it is you. Every time there is a suggestion you leap to all Muslims and virtue signal about not blaming them all. There needs to be more action now.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Why do you think I should spend my time doing something you clearly can't be bothered to do? It's easy enough to look - if you really want to. Your posting on this are becoming quite pathetic.

I have, which is why I challenged you. There has been very very little of substantive value from the Muslim community about how they can take action to help, at least not vocally.

You have failed to back up your claim that we have been hearing lots of Muslim leaders talking about the actions they can take to help.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: TrueBrit

Hear, hear. You are responding in your post to someone who would have us all believe Sharia law is imminent, and in the same breath wants the Muslim community to be vigilantes!!!

Emotional clap trap, with no basis in reality to what I have said.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join