It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
All religious terror types need deporting to one of our deserted islands around the globe. It used to work great deporting them to Australia in the 1800's (the real bad ones sent to west africa they all died) this is so simple. They stay in Britain so it's all pc but are in one of our dependencies in the south atlantic where they can do what the ever they want behind a barbed wire fence. This will work, no problems with dealing with muslim countries to send them back to and a great deterrant to all those bad people who at this very moment in time can do what they want to us without more problem than being tagged. To the south atlantic!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
800 Isis they know about who served in Syria walking around our streets free right now today in Britain! The governmnet know about this 800! How many more who went through the back door? Total madness
edit on 25-5-2017 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth
The safe areas in the country are being explicitly identified.. it is not just a case of some areas not being involved in the fighting. They have to be zoned and protected. The people in harms way can and will be moved to those areas. That is part of the strategy and the nature of the discussion so far makes that obvious. It was you who said that people would be caught in crossfire in Syria as an argument to suggest they had to leave the entire country. That was nonsense.

So what of the people who don't want to relocate to these safe zones and want to flee the country to get away from all of it? Those people are called refugees and they aren't going to magically disappear and not exist just because you designate safe zones. That country is still a war zone and anyone can tell you that safe zones don't always remain safe.

Squawk all you like about how much worse the Trump admin is making things - the reality does not support you. ISIS are being driven back, Turkey have already declared 1,000's of square miles now safe, more safe areas (4 more) have been tentatively agreed. The person actually leading this is General Mattis. Unless he has all of a sudden become useless just because Trump is President, then you should heed what he is saying on this subject.

Clearly you are missing my point. You can kill ISIS (they were going to die to whatever administration took over last November anyways) but that doesn't stop the problem. Another group springs up to replace them and we start this stupid song-and-dance all over again. Do you not remember Al Qaeda? The Taliban?

We, as a country, are doing nothing to sooth relations between fundamentalist Muslims and the West. We just continually feed into the cycle of violence. Then back home we promote hatred and intolerance towards Muslims which in turn feeds the terrorism machine. Trump's policies are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Muslim and he even campaigned on such ideas. To think that you could argue that I should be satisfied with merely JUST military action against terrorism is naive and laughable. The situation is FAR more complicated than just a hammer and nail situation.

Wow, you are actually saying we should ask people who need safety what the destination choice is??? Maybe we could give them some brochures and take bookings. Your argument has descended into the absurd.

Trump has done more in a few days to sooth relationships with Muslims than Obama ever did. Don't confuse radical islamic terrorists with Muslims. It's you who keeps characterising the 'hammer and nail' scenario, when in fact for the first time we have an actual approach that involves much more... defeating ISIS (with an array of allies and new partners) is but one step as has already been explained.

edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Wow, you are actually saying we should ask people who need safety what the destination choice is??? Maybe we could give them some brochures and take booking. Your argument has descended into the absurd.

Well if they are already fleeing the country then I'm pretty sure they've already made that decision without asking them.

Trump has done more in a few days to sooth relationships with Muslims than Obama ever did. Don't confuse radical islamic terrorists with Muslims. It's you who keeps characterising the 'hammer and nail' scenario, when in fact for the first time we have an actual approach that involves much more... defeating ISIS (with an array of allies and new partners) is but one step as has already been explained.

Lol. Like what? Putting his hand on a glowing ball?
edit on 25-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wow, you are actually saying we should ask people who need safety what the destination choice is??? Maybe we could give them some brochures and take booking. Your argument has descended into the absurd.

Well if they are already fleeing the country then I'm pretty sure they've already made that decision without asking them.

Lol. Like what? Putting his hand on a glowing ball?

Ah, you've descended into silly comments.
You had no substance to back up your plan other than you wanted to feel a sense of humanity.
You had no idea what was actually happening and what the current approach was.

I think it's pretty clear that your descent into 'glowing ball' references means you remain simply clueless on this subject.

I'll leave you to lament the fact that others, more qualified than you and making more progress than we have since Obama's mess began, are in the drivers seat.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Ah, you've descended into silly comments.
You had no substance to back up your plan other than you wanted to feel a sense of humanity.
You had no idea what was actually happening and what the current approach was.

I knew enough about it know it was #ty, and I was right.

I think it's pretty clear that your descent into 'glowing ball' references means you remain simply clueless on this subject.

No it means that I'm not going to blindly agree with you when you just blankly say that Trump has done more for Muslim relations than Obama did during his 8 years without any references or backup statements. And now you are trying to dismiss me without actually providing that information. Your argument is shallow.

I'll leave you to lament the fact that others, more qualified than you and making more progress than we have since Obama's mess began, are in the drivers seat.

Lol. Like what? Putting Trump's hand on a glowing ball?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I thought being politically incorrect was the cool thing to do nowadays? Shouldn't them joking about it be applauded seeing as how it is so politically incorrect to do so?

Also, where did a CBS reporter make fun of the victims?

That idiot is a freelance writer for CBS Boston's website, mostly contributing content about things to do in Boston.

"CBS Reporter" seems a tag Anti-news folks seemed to have invented for news-hate purposes (aka fake news)

--

WBZ Boston News‏Verified account
@cbsboston

David Leavitt is not a WBZ employee. His abhorrent comments in no way represent the views of our station.

---

twitter.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PainGod
So much garbage here in this thread. Finding justification in terrorist attacks is ignorant.
I understand the butt hurt that is caused by our foreign policies. I have said now forever that the "War on terror is a war that cannot be one with military means. And its not even a war on terror anymore. More like a war to increase terror.When you destabilize a country and force regime change, something must fill the void.

There is no justification for terror attacks. Full Stop.

Technology is such that improvised explosives are increasingly viable for the average citizen.

The world population is such where there will always be a percentage of people psychology vulnerable to be convinced to committing acts of terror.

Lone wolf terrorist attacks by native citizens are on the rise, while formally planned and executed terrorist attacks by foreign immigrants is on the decrease.

Extremist rhetoric and propaganda + alienated and angry youth leads to lone wolves.

Cause and effect are legitimate things to examine while problem solving.

Do calls for a policy of discrimination against an entire religion by Westerners aid extremist propaganda?

ISIS believes there is a coming apocalypse. Before that prophecy can be realized the world must be divided between Muslims and everyone else.

What was the strategic value of the Manchester Terrorist attacks? Certainly UK children were not a threat to them militarily. What was the goal of the attack. What is ISIS's hoped for outcome?

It's a recruiting ploy...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Do I really want dead babies on my Conscious?

ive popped in and out of this thread and i keep coming back to this one line...
you really do worship trump dont you?

you didnt even wait 24 hours before giving those heart strings a mighty tug.

lots of fear in this thread....
it is either legit fear or they are using fear as a guise to hide their hatred. i think it is a nice mix of both.

steve, youre a trip my friend....
dead babies on your conscience

Sorry but I worship Jesus

Sounds like you and ISIS has something in common..

According to the Apocalyptic Script ISIS is trying to make real...Jesus shows up in the last battle, but he isn't on team "Rome"..

After its battle in Dabiq, Cerantonio said, the caliphate will expand and sack Istanbul.
Some believe it will then cover the entire Earth, but Cerantonio suggested its tide may never reach beyond the Bosporus. An anti-Messiah, known in Muslim apocalyptic literature as Dajjal, will come from the Khorasan region of eastern Iran and kill a vast number of the caliphate’s fighters, until just 5,000 remain, cornered in Jerusalem.
Just as Dajjal prepares to finish them off, Jesus—the second-most-revered prophet in Islam—will return to Earth, spear Dajjal, and lead the Muslims to victory.

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 25-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Tell the victim's families in Manchester that organised terrorism is on the decline...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Tell the victim's families in Manchester that organised terrorism is on the decline...

This is what I said...Your brain seems packed full of various goop that appears to be interfering with objective reading comprehension.

Lone wolf terrorist attacks by native citizens are on the rise, while formally planned and executed terrorist attacks by foreign immigrants is on the decrease.

Logic and plain reality fully implicates intolerant and hateful rhetoric, like you spout on a daily basis, as a causative factor for making Native, British born Muslim youth at increased risk of falling victim to ISIS's propaganda that the West will never accept Muslims within their society.

Extremist ideology both Islamic and Western feed ISIS's propaganda narrative.

The extremist rhetoric you promote facilities ISIS propaganda. Tolerance and acceptance of moderate differing faiths, a pillar of Western civilization, drains ISIS propaganda.

If we are to accept the premise of extremist threads like this one, then it is not the left's "tolerance" that has children's blood on their hands...it is folks like yourself, for promoting and supporting ISIS rhetoric of an West that will never accept the peaceful Muslims of the world and is enthusiast about persecuting them.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

This is what I said...Your brain seems packed full of various goop that appears to be interfering with objective reading comprehension.

Logic and plain reality fully implicates intolerant and hateful rhetoric, like you spout on a daily basis, as a causative factor for making Native, British born Muslim youth at increased risk of falling victim to ISIS's propaganda that the West will never accept Muslims within their society.

Extremist ideology both Islamic and Western feed ISIS's propaganda narrative.

The extremist rhetoric you promote facilities ISIS propaganda. Tolerance and acceptance of moderate differing faiths, a pillar of Western civilization, drains ISIS propaganda.

If we are to accept the premise of extremist threads like this one, then it is not the left's "tolerance" that has children's blood on their hands...it is folks like yourself, for promoting and supporting ISIS rhetoric of an West that will never accept the peaceful Muslims of the world and is enthusiast about persecuting them.

No, you tell them, seeing how it was organised terrorism in Manchester. I bet they'd love your words of comfort.

Your ideas have failed. Let others take over now to clean up the mess.

A message from a Muslim solicitor.. required reading and hopefully other Muslims will follow suit to save their religion from terrorists.

I've never been one to mince my words and I don't intend to now: We Muslims need to take a long hard look at ourselves and ask what are we actually contributing to this country in return for the hospitality we are offered? Proclaiming that "Well, I'm in such and such a profession and also a Muslim" is of no value or significance. What we do as work is our job for the purposes of income.

What have we benefited this country in the context of the faith that you and I proclaim to follow? How much longer can we tolerate fu...ing child rapists in Rochdale & Halifax ? Drug dealing "bros" ravaging communities from Birmingham to Burnley? Idiot drivers from Blackburn to Rusholme? And now Fu..ing suicide bombers - may their parents be eaten by pigs.

I think as a Muslim community we have come to a crossroads. We call ourselves religious but in practice we offer nothing of our faith to our hosts. Entire towns have become ghettos and communities from Batley to Bradford think it is acceptable to just live from cradle to the grave in the UK without any interaction with the wider community.

Until we love our English hosts as we proclaim to love each other we will always fail. Either we change how we live here and abandon our insular ways or else we can expect to be increasingly unwelcome. As for the #ing depraved scum who bomb children or prey on schoolgirls like those Rochdale taxi drivers.. I believe that every single member of their family should be immediately deported without trial or question.

These depraved minds who can carry out such atrocities need to be made to think twice in their twisted minds that if they do what they plan, than every single member of their family will be deported without question. I don't really care who I upset with this post. We, as Muslims have reached a crossroads. Either we love and embrace or we can start looking for property on Pakistan's and Bangladesh's version of Rightmove. That's if the electricity there is working..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeah, there's the left, and then there's the place where the left meets the left-hand path. They are two lefts. There's Katy Perry and Jay Z and Hillary Clinton and John Podesta and all those homies, and then there are honest, hard-working, family values loving leftist Democrats who don't worship at the alter of Satan or Moloch or Baal.

The non spirit-cooking left, is the better left by far.

It's important to draw the distinction so that there can remain an in-Satanic left that hasn't been hijacked by the devil worshippers and the wicked.

Saul Alinsky, he dedicated his book "Rules for Radicals" to the devil.

Then there's Podesta and his proclivities.

And all or many of the Celebs of Hollywood (did you know that the Druids wand for casting spells was made of Holly wood?).

But just because the head and the voice is aligned with evil and wickedness doesn't mean that the rest of the body isn't perfectly fine.. er..

Well if "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" they keep some pretty F'ed up company i'll tell you that. Oh and they're still Marxists and therefor hate america and western civilization, and are in a concerted effort to see it's collapse. Props on not being a satanists tho
They wonder why they are having a tough time winning when so many of them think it's cool to f around with satan, the king of all losers or larp wicca.
edit on 25-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
OP is missing the point. We already know most of these Islamic Terrorists. They're already on watch lists or have red flags. But we don't do anything. They almost always come from Saudi Arabia. Trump just had a big visit there. Obviously Trump doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism? Or he would sanction Saudi Arabia. The 9/11 attackers in the US were being watched and followed by the FBI and yet Bush's Administration did nothing to stop them. That's well documented.

It would appear the OP is blaming Liberal policies when the evidence shows us that Conservative policies are more the blame?

I see what your doing. So when Trump wanted to Ban All Muslims its Islamophobia . So by Supporting Muslims he doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Fantastic post, one I echo completely. As the people in Manchester sang after the minutes silence today, we should make sure we don't look back in anger and target those who are as innocent as everyone else when an isolated group of criminals carry out such an atrocious attack.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

OP is missing the point. We already know most of these Islamic Terrorists. They're already on watch lists or have red flags. But we don't do anything. They almost always come from Saudi Arabia. Trump just had a big visit there. Obviously Trump doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism? Or he would sanction Saudi Arabia. The 9/11 attackers in the US were being watched and followed by the FBI and yet Bush's Administration did nothing to stop them. That's well documented.

It would appear the OP is blaming Liberal policies when the evidence shows us that Conservative policies are more the blame?

I see what your doing. So when Trump wanted to Ban All Muslims its Islamophobia . So by Supporting Muslims he doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism.

No, by supporting Saudi Arabia. If we know all the Islamic Terrorists are coming from Saudi Arabia or have ties to groups in Saudi Arabia, why do we keep ignoring it? And instead play politics?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
a reply to: TrueBrit

As the people in Manchester sang after the minutes silence today, we should make sure we don't look back in anger and target those who are as innocent as everyone else when an isolated group of criminals carry out such an atrocious attack.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Friedrich Nietzsche

The obvious goal of these attacks is to try and mold the West into the evil they falsely claim us to be.

Some impulsive and hateful voices will abide and aid them in their effort, but the strong and resilient will offer false terrorist rhetoric no shelter or aid.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, by supporting Saudi Arabia. If we know all the Islamic Terrorists are coming from Saudi Arabia or have ties to groups in Saudi Arabia, why do we keep ignoring it? And instead play politics?

15 of the 19 hijackers on 9-11 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, as was Osama Bin Laden...

So of course we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq...

Oil is thicker than blood?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Perhaps engaging directly with Saudi will work.. nothing else has.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Perhaps engaging directly with Saudi will work.. nothing else has.

Hilarious...Yes, Trump had the novel idea that the US should foster a relationship with Saudi Arabia..

Where have you been for the past 80 years?

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join