It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hope has two beautiful daughters;
thier names are Anger and Courage.
Anger at the way things are,
and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are.

Aurelius Augustinus

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: [post=22266385]UKTruth

A full ban on Muslims entering the country is both sensible and necessary, let alone the watered down version President Trump has had to compromise on.

?????

Did you mean rounding up British Born Citizens who follow the Islamic Faith? Camps? Interment? Where do you deport British Born Citizens to?

Otherwise WTF are you talking about?

Suspect born in Manchester...

Your point is a nonsense liberal talking point.
The issue is radical islamic terror

He has been a BRITISH CITIZEN much longer than he has followed Islam..

Maybe it is being British Born that made him a terrorist?

And yet Islam turned him from being a Peaceful British Citizen with no Criminal Record to a Dead Man who Murdered 22 People.

If that were true then the 3 Million Muslims that live in the UK would be launching attacks as we speak.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh how marvelous. So there is somewhere for the people whose lives we helped destroy to put up camp temporarily. How utterly good of the west, to help provide such appropriate accommodations for those whose homes we destroyed. I am sure also, that medical facilities at those locations will be first rate, staffed well enough to cope with all possible injuries and sicknesses, well enough equipped to perform scans of all the organs affected by things like depleted uranium, chemical weapons, breathing pulverised masonry, asbestos inhalation or ingestion, and so on. Oh yes. I am certain that it would not basically be a camp site full of cold, hungry, terrified people, where there is little to no law, safety or adequate policing to prevent sexual assaults, theft, serious assault and murder.

I am certain also that there will be no food shortages at these camps, that bellies will always be full, that it will be like being on ruddy holiday. What an appropriate restitution, what a noble thing the western developed world must be, to offer such fulsome and effective shelter as that described in the article you quoted.

If you believe a single word of what you read there, or that those camps will be anything less than hell on Earth for those living there, then you have the wool well down over your eyes.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Absolute bollocks, Muslim Leaders in the UK have been very vocal in their condemnation of this attack.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh how marvelous. So there is somewhere for the people whose lives we helped destroy to put up camp temporarily. How utterly good of the west, to help provide such appropriate accommodations for those whose homes we destroyed. I am sure also, that medical facilities at those locations will be first rate, staffed well enough to cope with all possible injuries and sicknesses, well enough equipped to perform scans of all the organs affected by things like depleted uranium, chemical weapons, breathing pulverised masonry, asbestos inhalation or ingestion, and so on. Oh yes. I am certain that it would not basically be a camp site full of cold, hungry, terrified people, where there is little to no law, safety or adequate policing to prevent sexual assaults, theft, serious assault and murder.

I am certain also that there will be no food shortages at these camps, that bellies will always be full, that it will be like being on ruddy holiday. What an appropriate restitution, what a noble thing the western developed world must be, to offer such fulsome and effective shelter as that described in the article you quoted.

If you believe a single word of what you read there, or that those camps will be anything less than hell on Earth for those living there, then you have the wool well down over your eyes.

Ah, so your objections come down to belief. I don;t share your beliefs and neither, it appears, do the people actually working up the solution. So there you are back to bashing the keyboard to slate the govt and aid organisations implementing the solution because you think yours is better and our horrible govt has a debt to pay that you demand.
The plan is in motion and we will see what the outcome is. It certainly beats the migration of an entire country to be scattered around Europe. That was always a nonsense.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Absolute bollocks, Muslim Leaders in the UK have been very vocal in their condemnation of this attack.

Hardly, I have heard almost nothing of any substance around what they are actually going to do to help.
Vigils and platitudes don't count for sh**.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Kryties
Has anyone mentioned that the Manchester bomber grew up in, and lived in, the UK?

Go back about 100 pages.

Yeah......no. Hence why I asked.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This should be easy to counter with equally idiocy: "The Right kills children by continuing to allow irresponsible parents to own firearms."

Is it really the Right that kills children due to incredibly weak gun laws? Of course not. It's parents who are criminally negligent (and who usually don't even get charged with a crime, sad to say) who make it possible for their young children to easily gain access to the firearms.

Both statements regarding the Right or Left are the tops in hyperbole and xenophobic idiocy.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OP is missing the point. We already know most of these Islamic Terrorists. They're already on watch lists or have red flags. But we don't do anything. They almost always come from Saudi Arabia. Trump just had a big visit there. Obviously Trump doesn't care about Islamic Terrorism? Or he would sanction Saudi Arabia. The 9/11 attackers in the US were being watched and followed by the FBI and yet Bush's Administration did nothing to stop them. That's well documented.

It would appear the OP is blaming Liberal policies when the evidence shows us that Conservative policies are more the blame?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Then I would suggest your not looking very hard.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And all this talk of how the UK should be following Trumps policies, when its now coming out that it looks like US intelligence leaked information to the media that could have effected the investigation. Never mind kicking off loads of rubbish conspiracy theories about how the US released numbers of deaths and the name of the attackers hours before the information was released in the UK.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Then I would suggest your not looking very hard.

Link your sources with Muslim community leaders talking about what they are going to to do stop this happening.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If this POS left to fight with ISIS, he should not of been allowed back..unless to have a last cigarette..done in private so no fuss is made. That goes for anyone who leaves to join those scum..you never get to come back.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Rest of the scumbags family just got picked up and where plotting attacks. We need to stop letting these people in.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
Rest of the scumbags family just got picked up and where plotting attacks. We need to stop letting these people in.

Wow.. source?

EDIT:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Seems the refugee father of this POS, has been arrested in Libya as well as the brother... for terrorist links to ISIS.

So the poor hungry, suffering, and helpless refugee comes to England in the 1990's and radicalises his entire family behind closed doors in our country - then sods off back to Libya whilst his terrorist spawn goes on to murder children.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My position is simple. There is a risk of increased terrorism by bringing in refugees AND the actual solution of upending refugees and bringing them here is not the best one. That is why, quite rightly, work is being done to stabilise the country, set up safe areas and increase aid. Trump's administration is spot on with the approach they are taking. The chaos of the migrant flows has cost thousands of lives.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the increased risk is negligible? There is no logical reasoning to support what you are saying other than fear and intolerance. That's it.

I know from your lingering angst over Trump where you are coming from. You don;t have any agenda other than an anti_trump one. It has consumed you and like I said it's you dehumanising refugees by using them for political posturing despite your 'humanitarian and decent' solution being the wrong one.

Yeah and I know that you can't get off his nuts. He's your messiah and can never do any wrong. Ever. Any agenda that Trump supports is immediately the best agenda ever and is beyond all reproach.

See. I can be stupidly hyperbolic about you too. It doesn't prove any points though.

PS: You don't even know what de-humanizing means if you think I'm doing it.

negligible risk? You'd have to say the black pigeon youtube channel basically fabricates all the news articles posted on it. What has happened hasn't been pretty.

Regards relocation in the middle east vs europe, some have said the cost is 10x and you can save 10x as many refugees by financing local relocation rather than distant relocation.

If that were true then the 3 Million Muslims that live in the UK would be launching attacks as we speak.

It is not just terrorism, but honor killings, blasphemer killings, apostate killings, increase in sex crimes, etc. that accompany the refugee migration to Europe. Not to mention it is basically bringing a dictatorship to the uk, a dictatorship of a book, as many consider leaving the religion makes you worthy of persecution and death.

edit on 24-5-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My position is simple. There is a risk of increased terrorism by bringing in refugees AND the actual solution of upending refugees and bringing them here is not the best one. That is why, quite rightly, work is being done to stabilise the country, set up safe areas and increase aid. Trump's administration is spot on with the approach they are taking. The chaos of the migrant flows has cost thousands of lives.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that the increased risk is negligible? There is no logical reasoning to support what you are saying other than fear and intolerance. That's it.

I know from your lingering angst over Trump where you are coming from. You don;t have any agenda other than an anti_trump one. It has consumed you and like I said it's you dehumanising refugees by using them for political posturing despite your 'humanitarian and decent' solution being the wrong one.

Yeah and I know that you can't get off his nuts. He's your messiah and can never do any wrong. Ever. Any agenda that Trump supports is immediately the best agenda ever and is beyond all reproach.

See. I can be stupidly hyperbolic about you too. It doesn't prove any points though.

PS: You don't even know what de-humanizing means if you think I'm doing it.

negligible risk? You'd have to say the black pigeon youtube channel basically fabricates all the news articles posted on it. What has happened hasn't been pretty.

Regards relocation in the middle east vs europe, some have said the cost is 10x and you can save 10x as many refugees by financing local relocation rather than distant relocation.

It is not just terrorism, but honor killings, blasphemer killings, apostate killings, increase in sex crimes, etc. that accompany the refugee migration to Europe. Not to mention it is basically bringing a dictatorship to the uk, a dictatorship of a book, as many consider leaving the religion makes you worthy of persecution and death.

Unfortunately the percentage of extremists within Muslim communities is a lot higher than we generally hear about, if you believe the survey used to make the Channel 4 documentary "What British Muslims Think". That documentary got seriously attacked, but there was much less noise in the media when ofcom found that C4 had done nothing wrong and no further investigation would be made.

The documentary was worrying to say the least... I won't go into the numbers, but the extent of support for suicide bombers, murder, and elements of sharia law was not encouraging.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If they cant kill them before they're born, I guess they're hoping the terrorists get them before they grow up. Thanks leftists!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You know, ATS should come with a warning for people under 30. You're 25ish, right? Because your cry baby politics screams under 30. You blame the left for everything. It's ridiculous. Maybe it's time to move out of your parent's home and start thinking for yourself, dude.

I think it's wholly ironic that you live with your parents and don't actually live the life of an adult. Perhaps before you complain about others, you should take on all the pressures of being an adult like paying your own rent, bills and buying your own food. You are a freeloader and yet feel justified in echoing, id be willing to bet your Dad. Basically, you don't know jack# about life. You just echo the thoughts of others.

P.S. The Bills suck #.

Sincerely,

The Left
edit on 24-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

That plan is awful. It distills defeating ISIS down to a simple bullet point when everyone involved in the military at any time in their life knows that such a feat isn't so simple. Furthermore, it prioritizes defeating ISIS over helping refugees. So while we are blowing up ISIS, those refugees are still in danger of being caught in collateral damage. Hell. That whole "plan" reads like a death warrant to all those refugees. Assad is supposed to be in charge of these camps and is going to give up his power willingly? HA!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join