It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trump has been in office for just over 100 days. Many times has America gone without a major terror attack within that time period.

O sure blame it on the Time Period. Or perhaps they are just afraid of Trump.Illegal Immigration at the border is at a all time low because there afraid of Trump. And his big bad Deportation Force.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You can't "drive them out". They'll just join ISIS. They must be killed, or DETERRED, using the CareWeMust doctrine.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

So what? You think me, my family, my friends, should be put in danger over actions taken by the elites that we have no input or control over? I was against the Iraq War, do you think Islam will give me a pass?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would say we shouldn't invade other people's nations and blow up their city blocks but it's too late for that...
Now we have created monsters hell bent on punishing us for what we did to them.

The problem now is, can you eliminate all of these disturbed victims of our aggression without creating more in the process? I doubt it, it's like the Hydra, cut off one head, two more pop out.

Only great wisdom and intelligence will allow us to get outta this without paying a huge price.
We don't have either of those so I'm afraid that we are going to see more counter-military strikes, I mean terrorist attacks for a long time. I guess that's what happens when we are fighting a world war. Lots of innocents die.

Adults play their petty politics and who pays?
Children. It's always the children.

Now we'll want their blood for this. Then they'll want our blood again when we kill more of their kids in retaliation, and back and forth and back and forth forever. It's like a gang war on a global scale with far more powerful weapons.

War is so stupid.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: PepeTalk

but to say something like this, just a few hours after it happened, is beyond reasonable discussion.
yea condemn the terrorists, complain about not doing something to stop it, but to claim that people having a political ideologically are killing kids when it is so from the truth is just wrong.

the left leaning people didn't strap up and detonate that bomb. if it pans out as suspected it was religious nut jobs that did it.

Its called reality and cold hard facts.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

So what? You think me, my family, my friends, should be put in danger over actions taken by the elites that we have no input or control over? I was against the Iraq War, do you think Islam will give me a pass?

Most of them aren't terrorists but we don't give them a pass either.
This is war, of course everyone is in danger.

All you can do is protect your own at this point.
Innocents are always victims in war.
Make sure your kids are safe. Teach them right.

I wish it were so simple that we could just elect the right people but our system is corrupt and we are still so obsessed with entertainment and circuses that we the people pose no threat or challenge to our increasingly brazen and totalitarian overlords. Even if we elected a few good guys the establishment will destroy them.

I'm afraid we're screwed for now.
Maybe in a few years things will be better.
Just buckle up for the ride, the roads real bumpy right here...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

I want to add that I personally don't think anyone "should be" put in harms way, not even our soldiers.
But we're in the middle of this war now.

My kids could be tomorrow's victims.
Mine next. Your's next.

We both were against the war.
We didn't want any of it.

This is exactly why we were against it.
Don't let the killing turn you into a monster like they are.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good thing there are no terrorism attacks so far this year...that is pretty sick in the head to make it a competition between Trump and Obama instead of mourning the actual dead.

A complete list of Radical Islam Terror attacks on US Soil under President Obama

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

what your doing is called horsesh@@ and you know it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

but to say something like this, just a few hours after it happened, is beyond reasonable discussion.
yea condemn the terrorists, complain about not doing something to stop it, but to claim that people having a political ideologically are killing kids when it is so from the truth is just wrong.

the left leaning people didn't strap up and detonate that bomb. if it pans out as suspected it was religious nut jobs that did it.

When would be a good time to talk? Should we wait till the next time some little kids are blown up due to open border and PC policies?

You either have borders or you have crime and terror. This isn't a philosophy class with your liberal professors, it's the real world. Donald Trump can't even pass a temporary ban and vetting measures from terrorist wastelands because liberals hate him, not cause it's unconstitutional. Just cause it's him proposing it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

this wasn't a left or right thing. this was extremism. get your political retardation straight at least
edit on 22-5-2017 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

this wasn't a left or right thing you moron.

Yes it was. Mass immigration and trying to destroy anyone who questions it is entirely a left thing. # like this is an obvious inevitability
edit on 22-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

when the bodies aren't even cold yet and you say that people that didn't have anything to do with the actual attack are the reason, it should be after the investigation finds something. even if it looks like a radical jihadist terror attack. for all we know it was it someone who was a sick puppy that didn't like ariana grande.

now isn't the OP gonna look like a fool if that is the case.
edit on 22-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

when the bodies aren't even cold yet and you say that people that didn't have anything to do with the actual attack are the reason, it should be after the investigation finds something. even if it looks like a radical jihadist terror attack. for all we know it was it someone who was a sick puppy that didn't like ariana grande.

now isn't the OP gonna look like a fool if that is the case.

I think OP is safe

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

as i said now is not the time.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

The Lefts Policies have failed.

www.parliament.uk...

Too many parties in British Parliament if you ask me. Divides too much power in different directions. Makes it hard to get things accomplished like putting the foot down on extremists as China does very. China maintains a heavy hand on extremism.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A truly deplorable thread.

Is this really how 'the right' thinks.. ?? seriously ??
Just can't wait to use the death of innocents to your advantage to win some points on a forum..

I'm lost for words.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

as i said now is not the time.

If we can't talk about the nightmares of "cultural enrichment" in Europe every time it proves to be a disaster, there's never going to be a good time. It's part of daily their daily life now
edit on 22-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

This isn't a philosophy class with your liberal professors, it's the real world

i forgot to add, you might want to check people's profile and look at their posts before you call someone a liberal.
i'am very far from that, i just happen to have common decency and not going to throw stones at a time when i should be showing respect.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

not at this time, show some respect for those killed and their family. there will be plenty of time tomorrow or the day after, it's not like things are going to change right this minute if it turns out as suspected. they are not going away anytime soon and as it has been said it could be one of the home grown variety. you know some wanna be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join