It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Apparently he is of Libyan decent. But let's let them in anyway. Besides, it's only the second-generation committing acts of mass terror and murder. We'll just let our children deal with our mistakes.

So how would you have prevented a natural born citizen from committing this act?

Ah for goodness sake. He AND UK have stated the logic. You guys are simply choosing to play with fire IMO. WE are collectively being burnt by allowing a group to come into our lands who have criminals in their midst who HAPPEN to be radical islamist. IF there were radical Catholic's from Ireland like in the 1990's we should ban groups of Catholics from war torn N. Ireland if we can't vet them. Any way to vet someone from Libya? I think not. Have some compassion for the kids for goodness sake!
edit on 24-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This is why i hate the left.

They defend the indefensible but they do it anyway in the name of fairness or something dumb like that.

Fairness? When the world is in burning tatters and embers?

The left should retire.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Well, my daughter came home from school yesterday and a fellow pupil was at the concert.

I don't know if it's true yet, you know how rumours spread like Chinese whispers, but the story going around the village I live in is that her 10 year old brother died.

I hope it's not true but what you have to realise is that this isn't just a story on TV or in the papers that affects some "other people" that almost don't exist because you don't know them personally.

You might think it's terrible but you're disconnected from the reality of it, but for some people it's all too real.

Even though I don't know if this is true yet the mere fact that someone from here may have been killed makes it much more nauseating I can tell you, and what makes me feel even sicker than that are people trying to make excuses or blame other people for what this lot have done and are doing over and over again.

I'm afraid that my patience with them and their moans and gripes is now at absolute zero, and there will be many others who also feel far angrier than I do.

Im afraid that if the authorities don't take some decisive action now then there are going to be serious problems right across Europe, because it's only going to take the people in one country to kick off and the whole powder keg is going to explode.

People have a right to defend themselves and expect to live their lives in their own countries in peace and safety - not to have people who we are gracious enough to allow to come and live here to tear the place up and kill people because they aren't happy about this, or that, or something else.

The madness has to end and quickly.

Peace.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My government are not pansies, they are sociopaths.

There is a significant difference. A pansy does not act because they are frozen with fear. A sociopath does not act because they are simply interested to see what the results of their machinations will be, and stand to gain something from those outcomes to boot.

Again, our very right wing government is not failing to act in a proactive manner because it is afraid of public opinion or anything so valid as that. They are failing to act in a positive manner because they benefit from our fear. They are not their to serve us, but to serve themselves, and until that changes entirely, by which I mean, till the Conservatives are out of power, I do not see that situation being rectified.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

THE LEFT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, OUR GOVERNMENT IS RIGHT WING AS HELL, ANTI-POOR, ANTI-DIFFERENCE, ANTI-TOLERANCE, ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT LEADERS, BUT THE LEFT HATES... AND STILL THEY HAPPEN ANYWAY!

STOP with this constant, propagandist waffle. Not only is it childishly incompetent, but it is deadly dangerous. Once again, we have a heavily right wing government here in this country at the moment, not a left wing one. Anything that happens here, until at least June 8th, will be a problem for a right wing government. And before any of you fascist apologists start trying to dictate to Britain what left and right mean, you had all best stow it. The American idea of what these terms even mean, is incorrect and based on nothing. The British and European continental understanding of these terms is perfect, and actually true to the origins of the paradigm, so WE tell YOU what these terms mean, and when we give you the grace of our wisdom on these topics, you are to shut up, sit down, listen and learn, not argue the toss like a five year old with ADD. Understood?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

..and if the conservatives are out of power, you think that will change something??? Remember Tony Blair?

Right wing/ left wing in the UK means squat. It's the globalists in Brussels that have had complete control for some time. Our govt have been ceremonial.

As for the OP's assertions, is not the left as such, rather the liberal open borders element of society that makes it easy for any govt to go along with our globalist masters.
edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Do we know it was a immigrant? I'm just wondering haven't seen anything about it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

Do we know it was a immigrant? I'm just wondering haven't seen anything about it.

He wasn't. He was British born from Libyan descent.

edit on 24-5-2017 by auroraaus because: I got too trigger happy and forgot a word. My bad.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So, sunshine, turns out the guy the lefties let in was born in Manchester.

If you didn't already look like a mindless bigot, this certainly does.

Well done.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well done.

Yeah he was born to refugees who came to Britain after the first Gulf War - just some 25 years ago - and he was pals with a convicted terrorist in the same town who was the son of more refugees.
He is actually the poster child for why bringing in refugees is dangerous to our future.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

This is not a game, fella. People are dead. Including children.
We brought refugees into the country after the recent troubles in the ME began and their children turned out as terrorists who murdered innocents.
Go and play your silly games with the families of the dead in Manchester and see what reaction you get.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
dbl

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well done.

Yeah he was born to refugees who came to Britain after the first Gulf War - just some 25 years ago - and he was pals with a convicted terrorist in the same town who was the son of more refugees.
He is actually the poster child for why bringing in refugees is dangerous to our future.

You know, it wasn't that long ago the Irish were seeking a better life in the UK, just quietly.

And the moral panic, bigotry and hatred that followed my forbears just because they happened to be from a different culture and have a different belief.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
People have a right to defend themselves and expect to live their lives in their own countries in peace and safety - not to have people who we are gracious enough to allow to come and live here to tear the place up and kill people because they aren't happy about this, or that, or something else.

The madness has to end and quickly.

I hope you can also understand how that should work both ways. We've effectively been terrorists/terrorist sympathisers from the view point of the Middle Eastern people for years. (Wars are terrifying, drones are terrifying, being attacked by a country so much more powerful than you that you can't even touch them in response is terrifying, and then for those people who support these regimes to either be hostile towards you or somehow feel that they are being "gracious" towards you for letting you into their safe haven is just plain offensive!)

Not that I'm saying this excuses the attack or anybody involved. However this situation was only a matter of time, TPTB have manufactured and shaped the world we live in for a long time, terrorism is one of their most powerful tools.

Unless we stop adopting this us vs them mentality and direct out attention as a nation towards those responsible for provoking this whole situation, this will never end

when the worlds people stand together as one and say no more, we will not kill for you, we will not bomb people for you and we will not be played against each other by your propaganda anymore, only then will we finally be able to eradicate terrorism, from the highest to lowest ranks simultaneously. This is what people need to understand before our world can really move forward towards the utopia we all desire.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well done.

You know, it wasn't that long ago the Irish were seeking a better life in the UK, just quietly.

And the moral panic, bigotry and hatred that followed my forbears just because they happened to be from a different culture and have a different belief.

Irish immigration should have been halted or controlled more fully during the troubles also. If it had been, then some innocent people who died might be alive today.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Precisely. But of course, exceptionalism will rear its head, and some apologist for the hate and division that has made it possible for communities to be controlled into making bad choices for themselves, will no doubt announce that these things cannot be compared, that the cultural differences involved are not similar.

That position is unrealistic and also insulting to those who lived through the divisions which you speak of, and indeed insulting to their descendants, but the issuers of these arguments do not care about reality, they do not care about evidence, facts, history. Their only interest is in justifying the continuance of intolerance, monoculturism, preventing the utter obliteration of the unhealthy fascist and corporatist underbelly of our society, so that no matter how advanced our technology becomes, our culture remains steadfast in its most backward and unreasonable elements, rather than moving forward as a single, but diverse unit.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: auroraaus

Precisely. But of course, exceptionalism will rear its head, and some apologist for the hate and division that has made it possible for communities to be controlled into making bad choices for themselves, will no doubt announce that these things cannot be compared, that the cultural differences involved are not similar.

That position is unrealistic and also insulting to those who lived through the divisions which you speak of, and indeed insulting to their descendants, but the issuers of these arguments do not care about reality, they do not care about evidence, facts, history. Their only interest is in justifying the continuance of intolerance, monoculturism, preventing the utter obliteration of the unhealthy fascist and corporatist underbelly of our society, so that no matter how advanced our technology becomes, our culture remains steadfast in its most backward and unreasonable elements, rather than moving forward as a single, but diverse unit.

I am an Irish descendent myself pal, and I know well the hatred that existed between the two countries at the time. My personal experience tells me that quite a high percentage of Irish people supported what the IRA were doing and many who would themselves not blow people up, would still shelter/protect/conceal murderers for their country.

It is the height of stupidity to import people from a country where there is real hatred, legitimate or not, towards this country. It only takes a small percentage of those you bring in to be the type of people who will murder innocents as an expression of that hate.

We're repeating the same mistake, but worse. This time around we are not only importing people from a country that has real animus towards us, we are doing nothing to integrate these people into our communities. In fact, many of the communities they live in are nothing more than extension of their own country, just with worse weather.

Multiculturism - meh. The idea that you can attack and kill people in their country and then bring them over to make it up is a complete nonsense - and very dangerous, as the people of Manchester will attest to.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Stop changing the goalposts then, fella.

Man up and admit that closing the borders would have done absolutely nothing to stop this attack.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi
Wow,, what a repugnant view, I guess it sums you up completely. You aren't 'on the side' of anyone but those who cause the divisions that end up with what the world is today. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join