It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Did he have the soul of a Brit? No. He still possessed the soulDNA of an Islamic terrorist, thereby, HE IS/WAS NOT A CITIZEN. These people need to have their citizenship stripped from them.

Sure, but how do you track that? How do you regulate who is a "real" citizen? How slippery does that slope get?

I also don't think the "let's remove anyone who isn't our specific race and religion" path is going to work out all that well. It isn't even remotely realistic.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: queenofswords

also from your link,

an inhabitant of a city or town, especially one entitled to its privileges or franchises.

i'd say living there his whole 22 years of life and if he had a UK birth certificate he was a Uk citizen.

Nah. You blow up a concert of girls or plot to cause destruction and terror in your country, you lose your right to be called a citizen of that country. You do not possess the soulDNA of that country and have no right to be there. Of course, that is an opinion and just the way I think it ought to be changed.

Make these persons people without a country. Put a bounty on their heads. Let the world citizens rid these vermin from the face of the earth.

"Drive them out! Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land and drive them out of this earth.” …..Donald Trump
edit on 23-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Islam might be a "danger" to the west...

But the west actually invades and destroyed their nations.
We utterly obliterated them.

We are so much more dangerous, especially since anytime we kill them we are morally justified.
Anytime they get mad it isn't because we are hypocrites it's definitely just because of their religion.

Where do you find these people? so there is no solution, give up, don't lock your doors. This is why I call you people a death cult. This war has been going on for thousands of years and your getting upset because we have the biggest guns and the best tech. Our success as a civilization forfeits our rights to live without fear?
edit on 23-5-2017 by User1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Who am I kidding, the rape and pimping of thousands of them was brushed aside as cultural misunderstanding.

The UK is done is done. Next stop western civilization.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

nah all you want, fact is he was a UK citizen. no if and or butts about. soulDNA doesn't have a thing to do with it. as if that's a thing, sounds new agey to me.

was he a radical jihadist? it appears so.
was he a coward? i'd say yes.
was he a worthless POS? yes most definitely.
was he a a refugee, that lefties let in the recent wave over the past few years as the OP tried to make out? no he was born and raised in the UK. he could have picked it up on the internet or maybe when he went to visit his mother and father who have went back to libya. who knows but the fact remains that he was a legal UK citizen, not some recent refugee.

the OP jumped the gun talking sh@@, before the facts were known and that's what the thread is about.
the OP tried to blame the left because they want to take in refugees, this was not a refugee he came from the UK.
edit on 23-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

nah all you want, fact is he was a UK citizen. no if and or butts about. soulDNA doesn't have a thing to do with it. as if that's a thing, sounds new agey to me.

was he a radical jihadist? it appears so.
was he a coward? i'd say yes.
was he a worthless POS? yes most definitely.
was he a a refugee, that lefties let in the recent wave over the past few years as the OP tried to make out? no he was born and raised in the UK. he could have picked it up on the internet or maybe when he went to visit his mother and father who have went back to libya. who knows but the fact remains that he was a legal UK citizen, not some recent refugee.

the OP jumped the gun talking sh@@, before the facts were known and that's what the thread is about.
the OP tried to blame the left because they want to take in refugees, this was not a refugee he came from the UK.

His parents were refuges from a POS country, they sh!t him out in the UK then left
Also do you know why you do not see that many actual refugee attackers? it's because they are stopped by military/police know how they know who's dangerous? A list of religious extremests. This is you:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

good one.

i'll tell ya newbie like i told ol fake pepe, it pays to go back and look at peoples profiles and posts before you make a ass of yourself.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

good one.

i'll tell ya newbie like i told ol fake pepe, it pays to go back and look at peoples profiles and posts before you make a ass of yourself.

Not impressed so i have a new profile i've been on and of here for years, doesn't make you less wrong. And judging by the pic I posted, your the ass, bent over too.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Son of refugees from as recent as the 90's - after the gulf war.

Libya was not where the gulf war took place, that was in iraq and kuwait.
in fact libya, was never involved in it at all.

the reason why people fled libya in the 90's there was a attempted coupe and Gaddafi used his personal Revolutionary Guard Corps to attack any and everyone that voiced their opposition to him and even those that didn't.

Yep, so it seems like they were radicals anyway.

Like Mateen's dad who is a taliban wannabe.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

i could care less if you impressed, and sure you have new profile after being here years, likely story. i wish you could see my shocked face.

so do you think that blaming people that had nothing to do with this man, is ok. he was not part of the recent refugee crisis that is taking place in europe now.

you do realize that his parents fled libya running from a dictator that supported terrorist right?
and now that dictator is gone they went back to their homeland.
chances are he never knew anything about libya or life there until his folks moved back. he and his brother stayed in the only country they ever knew.

now where and when did he become radicalized? who knows. but the fact is that the OP premiss is that he was a refugee that lefties let in and he was not.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

could have been.
question would the UK let a radical jihadist work in security at a airport, thats where his dad worked.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is why I call you people a collective hive mind death cult, no wonder you don't care if ISIS blows ur sh!t up. Embrace the coombaya dagger he says. This war has been going on for thousands of years and your getting upset because we have the biggest guns and the best tech. Pick a side, people are dieing. Our success as a civilization forfeits our rights to live without fear? Who gives a f$ck about the past or these people. Just keep em' out, they're from a different time in history, we have nothing in common. they do not compute. It would have prevented this.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What left?

The government is RIGHT WING AS HELL at the moment here, in case you missed that fact. The left has next to no power in government at the moment. Its also worth pointing out, that our border controls, our military and our police services, have been undermined by our Conservative government for close to a decade! The tools we have at our disposal are misused, the money we spend in taxes misappropriated rather than spent on the actual defence of our soil and lives, and all of this, ALL of it, is down to private interests penetrating government for the purpose of extracting financial rewards for work half done, at best.

So take your partisan attack, and shove it sir. This is not the bloody time, and you KNOW it is not.

From where I sit your gov is a bunch of Pansies... the US Gov is not far behind. BOTH ARE LEFT , even our so called "conservative" party is full of leftist. BUT I agree we might should not grandstand about the kids being killed. THAT SAID, who wants more of this?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

sorry but liberals dont kill people , its radical nut jobs and government foreign policy that have lead us here !

not the voters

There ARE consequences for those votes, however! I hate it but reality is biting us in the butt. I don't know when we can talk about this for what it is but we have to confront the monsters. No doubt we are seeing this perpetuated by the politicians and only a handful are speaking up for the little girls seems to be the way it is.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dragonridr

You are an idiot normally I'd be nice but blaming the left for a nut case is just low. Quit the partisan bull as the saying goes if your not part Iof the solution your part of the problem. People need to stop trying to dig at the other side it doesn't do anything but embolden enemies. People like you make me sick

I agree it's not just a left issue, but I fail to see what the solution is you want the OP to be part of. I never see any solutions, I only see solutions being attacked as racist or hateful, almost always with more vitriol than shown to terrorists who kill kids. So instead of being sick of people like the OP, whatever that means, how about a solution?

This is worth rereading UK.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TrueBrit

Does punishing criminals create more criminals?

Does threatening would be suicide bombers with violence or death work?

Actually YES, YES it does. WTH are you thinking? Be nice to them they will go away?!?!? SMH

These guys ONLY understand death and mayhem.. We have to challenge them or the take advantage of your weakness, period. Little kids are worth the effort eh?
edit on 23-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

could have been.
question would the UK let a radical jihadist work in security at a airport, thats where his dad worked.

I'm sure he wrote radical jihadist under Special Skills, on his job app.

The kid didn't learn this crap in a vacuum, he had to have been primed at home.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I wonder what policies created yet another generation of sadly ignorant young people that are so easily indoctrinated?
Was it the "left"? I'm sure if we try hard enough we could bomb just the "right" locations. Then they will see the light, yes?
It worked so well in Iraq, they are now holding father/son fishing contests in the bomb craters.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join