It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left kills children by letting Terrorists in the UK Terror Attack should be a Wake Up Call

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I hope and pray that some of the missing weren't actually taken by accomplices of the evildoer. It makes me cringe with disgust that this could be a possibility considering reports that some were being lead away to "safety".

I hope they account for the missing soon. Parents must be beside themselves with worry and fear.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

That awkward moment when you realize there hasn't been any major terror attacks in America since Trump's Policies have taken effect.

That awkward moment when you forgot to add the word "Yet" to the end of your sentence.

Okay that awkward moment when you realize there hasn't been any major terror attacks in America since Trump's Policies have taken effect. Yet will only happen due to the Left Judge shopping.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

What I meant by homogeneous is that there hasn't been wave after wave of immigrants with each wave being representative of a different sect of people from around the world. In the US first it was the less desirable English who came to the colonies (Georgia was a straight up prison colony). Then it was the less desirable Europeans like the Germans that came over in the 1800's. Then we had the less desirable Christians (Catholics) otherwise known as the Irish or Italians. Gangs of New York is a great movie about this era in New York City. At some point the Poles joined the fun (hence the origin of all the Polish jokes in this country). Now we have Mexicans and Muslims getting their share. You can also add the extra flavor of them not being white people to the mix.

Oh and most recently Asians, with Indians leading the pack, are now joining in the melee. Though the haters haven't noticed them yet since they are still so fixated on the previous wave, but give it time. They'll come around to targeting them too.

Now I don't want to be hasty and claim to know Europe's history as well as I know the US', but I'm pretty sure that the continent hasn't gone through as many immigrant waves as the US has. If you understood this point already, sorry for rambling.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Okay that awkward moment when you realize there hasn't been any major terror attacks in America since Trump's Policies have taken effect.

Which one of Trump's policies would have prevented a natural born citizen from perpetrating a similar action to the one in Manchester?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: gortex

i said it back on page 2,

they are not going away anytime soon and as it has been said it could be one of the home grown variety. you know some wanna be.
My Post

now doesn't the OP look foolish, it was a 22 year old UK citizen who's family had lived in the UK at least more than 22 years, he had a older brother that was born in London, he's a wanna be.

no lefties let him in, he got his own brand of jihad training.

And Yet

www.politico.eu...

a British man of Libyan origin

I told you So.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Okay that awkward moment when you realize there hasn't been any major terror attacks in America since Trump's Policies have taken effect.

Which one of Trump's policies would have prevented a natural born citizen from perpetrating a similar action to the one in Manchester?

Surveillance on the Muslim Community and a National Registry of Muslims with extremist views. Its really that simple. But sure if thats Racist,Xenophobia and Morally Wrong by all means your supporting Baby Killers.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Surveillance on the Muslim Community and a National Registry of Muslims with extremist views.

Dur:

President-elect Trump has never advocated for any registry or system that tracks individuals based on their religion, and to imply otherwise is completely false," Jason Miller, Communications Director of the Presidential Transition Team, wrote in a statement. Try again.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Surveillance on the Muslim Community and a National Registry of Muslims with extremist views. Its really that simple. But sure if thats Racist,Xenophobia and Morally Wrong by all means your supporting Baby Killers.

You know policies have to actually be implemented before you can credit them with success in preventing any terrorist attacks. As Augustus just showed you, your national Muslim registry idea is Fake News and there is no policy on the books for surveillance of the Muslim community, and if there was it would quickly be challenges as a 1st Amendment violation. Just like what happened to his two travel bans.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Surveillance on the Muslim Community and a National Registry of Muslims with extremist views.

Dur:

President-elect Trump has never advocated for any registry or system that tracks individuals based on their religion, and to imply otherwise is completely false," Jason Miller, Communications Director of the Presidential Transition Team, wrote in a statement. Try again.

Key word is Publicly.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Dur:

Key word is Publicly.

AHA! You admit to making up news.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Key word is Publicly.

Oh, I see, so now you are privy to what Dick l'Orange and team are supposedly doing behind the scenes? Must have been a debilitating internal struggle having that high of a national security clearance and then choosing to blab on this site about insider information that runs counter to what the administration stated earlier and also happens to be un-Constitutional.

You go, you crazy whistleblower.

edit on 23-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You know policies have to actually be implemented before you can credit them with success in preventing any terrorist attacks. As Augustus just showed you, your national Muslim registry idea is Fake News and there is no policy on the books for surveillance of the Muslim community, and if there was it would quickly be challenges as a 1st Amendment violation. Just like what happened to his two travel bans.

Surveillance isn't a 1st Amendment issue. It's a 4th Amendment issue.

You also got it backwards. The Judges Blocked Trumps Travel Bans on what he said as Candidate Trump. Thats a violation of the 1st Amendment.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Dur:

Key word is Publicly.

Wrong I just have Common Sense. Trump wanted to Ban All Muslims from coming to the US Internationally. Bro use your head as I never quoted a News Article.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Surveillance isn't a 1st Amendment issue. It's a 4th Amendment issue.

Discrimination against Muslims (which a blanket surveillance policy specifically against Muslims) is a 1st Amendment issue. Confused? Imagine if Trump was ordering a blanket surveillance against Christians, you KNOW the Christian right would be yelling religious persecution so fast your head would spin.

You also got it backwards. The Judges Blocked Trumps Travel Bans on what he said as Candidate Trump. Thats a violation of the 1st Amendment.

No. It isn't. Overturning an order as unconstitutional is not a violation of the Bill of Rights at all.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I told you So.

He was born in Manchester which makes him British.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Dur:

Key word is Publicly.

Wrong I just have Common Sense.

"Common sense"? Is that what you call making stuff up in your head?

Trump wanted to Ban All Muslims from coming to the US Internationally.

Yeah I know. That's why his travel bans were overturned. He even left that idiotic message up on his campaign website for months after he assumed office.

Bro use your head as I never quoted a News Article.

Duh. That's why I said you were making up news.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Multiculturalism only works if it's slow, methodical, careful, and controlled.

Second generation muslims who have citizenship seem to be the ones easily targeted and manipulated. Perhaps their parents have resentments that they are passing on to their children. Or, maybe infiltration (trojan horse) takes a couple of decades to come to fruition and now, mixed with a brand new influx of mass immigration from these regions, you have a kettle of seething hatred just waiting to spill out on western grounds.

Interesting.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You are an idiot normally I'd be nice but blaming the left for a nut case is just low. Quit the partisan bull as the saying goes if your not part Iof the solution your part of the problem. People need to stop trying to dig at the other side it doesn't do anything but embolden enemies. People like you make me sick

How would you solve the problem then if your so clever? Trump is actively trying to protect America by implementing the Travel Bans. And the Left is actively trying to fight the Travel Ban. And by doing so they let more Baby Killers in.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The OP is a deranged troll. ATS should have a sewer section that would be ranked under "the mud pit" where all OP's threads would fit in nicely.

You seem triggered.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Dur:

Key word is Publicly.

Wrong I just have Common Sense. Trump wanted to Ban All Muslims from coming to the US Internationally. Bro use your head as I never quoted a News Article.

So now it was a Muslim ban?

You telling other people to use their heads is entirely ironic, bro.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join