It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch Melania Swat away Trump as he tries to hold hands with her

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: TinySickTears

You guys crack me up, or you guys are cracking up.

anyone who is a fan of die antwoord is clearly cracking up lol

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Of course no Trump supporter will read anything into it. I won't read too much into it either, but I think it is telling. His own wife doesn't respect him imo, not just from this gesture.. from past actions.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't have much to say about the Don Swat....but Yolandi Vi$$ar? I love her...awesome avatar.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

I recommend watching the movie Chappie if you haven't.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Maybe she feels this is unprofessional when he is engaged in trips representing the US as president, or that he is trying to coddle her like a daughter. She's a grown woman that doesn't need to acquiesce to approval of hand holding initiated by him. She as the female should be the one seeking his hand.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

She did that just for you. Notice how she looks directly into the camera afterwards? She's trolling you bat# crazy leftists. And why wouldn't she, her husband does it to you all of the time, she just wanted in on the fun!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I like how so many of you don't think this is thread worthy and yet every day there are a handful of threads created that are nothing but some member giving their opinion about how much they love Trump and all you same people fall all over yourselves to post in those threads while you all fawn over one persons opinion.

Hypocrisy. You know it. I know it. Dogs know it. But you can't admit it.

Now that, is funny!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Melania probably thinks dementia is a communicable disease like rabies. Can't be to careful.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Every time I think liberal Trump bashers can't get more petty someone surprises me.

Congratulations, new low achieved.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
bwuahahahahah

this is funny.

the swat heard round the world

thats a sign of love right there

www.huffingtonpost.com... mg00000009&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

if you click it is right there. 9 seconds long.
i will try to get it to imbed

got a good laugh out of that one

i dont know how to imbed this twitter gif

she is cool as can be.

"get that little hand away from me bitch"

twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How in the world is this newsworthy?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlassToTheArson

It's not...just entertainment for the cyber challenged.

Why are you even bothering to post?
edit on 23-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I can't help but wonder if maybe there's some sort of cultural thing here where it's inappropriate to be doing such things and she was just trying to respect the culture or something... but I could be way off on this...

When I was in the middle east to work (Saudi Arabia), It was highly improper for my husband and I to show ANY displays of affection.

just saying...maybe she knocked his hand away because he was boat to commit a faux pas?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Wait... So which is it, is Trump an evil womanizer who mistreats women and sees them as objects, or is he a regular dude who gets his ass kicked from time to time by his wife?...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

She wasnt swatting it away she was just too far away to grab it before his arm swung forward again.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Looks like a fiver on the DL to me.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wonder if she feels this is co-dependent behavior on his part. Or possessiveness.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
That's two hand swats. I wonder if she will do this again, for a third time, and the geographical significance of the location of a future swat.

First at Ben Gurion airport. Ben Gurion was the Zionist guy who founded Israel.

Rome is the seat of seven hills that represent the seven heads of the beast the woman rides.

Three unclean spirits like frogs.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlassToTheArson

im not a journalist and this is not a new site so whats your problem?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I dont see what everyone is talking about however with Dave Chappelles cousin coming out saying her cousin was killed and replaced, that brings us to #4275 as far as victims of the clone-kill-control conspiracy (supposedly, that is).

Well, while I am totally unprepared to take a side on this subject, my initial thoughts are A. people are so !@&#$ng stupid and will believe anything on TV or YouTube and B. given the technology I am well aware our government and/or elite families possess and keep from the public, cloning is something in sure is at least a decade or two old if not half a century and given the very real agenda 21 and the goals of the "illuminati"/deep state/1% of 1%/shadow government/33 degree and + Masons/etc. which can be found on the Georgia Guidestones (whether the Guidestones themselves are legit, the goals are echoed by enough people and programs to verify and anyway, a $200,000 hoax? C'mon...), I can think of a million reasons both the person and his or her "handlers" would want several copies on deck.

So as a person just sharing the theory who wouldn't even know where to start the research needed to debunk or confirm, lots of people claim presidents, like the top 10-20 entertainers who must keep working and following orders, are cloned and perhaps we saw a seemingly devoted wife in the First Lady but as Trump was the predetermined winner, come time to take office he had clones made or even was murdered and a clone impostor made to enter the White House..She was unaware but immediately recognized but was threatened so now she is disgusted by the thought of forcing affection for a stranger.
edit on 5/25/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join