It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch Melania Swat away Trump as he tries to hold hands with her

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Im not seeing it. I see him reach for her, then pull his hand back and go about his business, more like he's making sure she is still there.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
He tried again and was soundly rejected.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Oh snap, I thought this thread had run its course and she went and did it again!

Melania just rejected Trump's hand holding. Again.

She must be really pissed about that ice cream. I'm glad the MSM can keep us all up to date on the breaking news!

Well now, isn't that silly.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Im not seeing it. I see him reach for her, then pull his hand back and go about his business, more like he's making sure she is still there.

I can't believe we're watching the same thing.

He obviously was pleading for just one more chance and she stabbed him with a knife given to her by her lover, "Pablo".

I think Trump should resign. It's all about over anyway.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've watched both videos several times and after using all my knowledge gained from the MSM have come to the conclusion that she actually did try to nonchalantly take his hand, only to miss due to their small size.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It is pretty funny that his wife hates him as much as most Americans do.

I'm predicting a divorce as soon as Trump resigns, gets impeached, or loses the next election. Maybe even sooner then that.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

It is pretty funny that his wife hates him as much as most Americans do.

I'm predicting a divorce as soon as Trump resigns, gets impeached, or loses the next election. Maybe even sooner then that.

i was thinking about that.
as soon as first term is up, he resigns, or is impeached i think it will be announced they are getting divorced...
just a gut feeling.
based on nothing more than he is a pompous bag of # and she actually seems pretty awesome.
she is gorgeous and he is the opposite of gorgeous. she has personality and while he does too, his sucks.

i just cant believe that she is with him for his looks, personality, or charm....
quite possible she is but i just dont think so.

we will see but my prediction is the same as yours

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

it would be totally inappropriate for them to show affection to such a degree in the situation they were in. So the holding of hands would be a taboo in the presence of all the officials present...

You must not have noticed that the couple they were walking with... were holding hands.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: St Udio

it would be totally inappropriate for them to show affection to such a degree in the situation they were in. So the holding of hands would be a taboo in the presence of all the officials present...

You must not have noticed that the couple they were walking with... were holding hands.

Good catch.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Prolly some internal dialogue that goes like this... 'Ugh, I didn't sign on for any of this. All I wanted was US citizenship and to marry a sugar-daddy that would die decades before me and leave me a fortune. Now I'm in my mid-40s married to a 70 year old mess who went on a psycho tirade and somehow became president and I have to take up a career again??? I quit working to live the high life! This sucks. At least the stress may take him down a bit sooner than I expected.'

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

he could have just been like, "Here, pull my finger" and she was telling him, "get out of here with that".

If it were me and my wife, that would be pretty probable. She doesn't appreciate the "Uncle Fart Joke" persona I tend to wear.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Funny. Really. That's why she stays in N.Y.

DC is the country. Come on its really Virginia for Christ's sake.

New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay
I just adore
a penthouse view
Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue....

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: okrian

Funny. Really. That's why she stays in N.Y.

DC is the country. Come on its really Virginia for Christ's sake.

New York is where I'd rather stay.
I get allergic smelling hay
I just adore
a penthouse view
Darling I love you but give me Park Avenue....

"Greed Acres is the place to be. . .

Corr-uption is the life for me. . . . . "

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That would be me and my hubby but we'd both be laughing too.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes . He probably thought she was closer than she was and when he realized she was steps behind he dropped his hand. Perfectly normal.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Prolly some internal dialogue that goes like this... 'Ugh, I didn't sign on for any of this. All I wanted was US citizenship and to marry a sugar-daddy that would die decades before me and leave me a fortune. Now I'm in my mid-40s married to a 70 year old mess who went on a psycho tirade and somehow became president and I have to take up a career again??? I quit working to live the high life! This sucks. At least the stress may take him down a bit sooner than I expected.'

i truly think that this is basically the situation.
im sure she was all too happy to sign on to a gold plated penthouse. dont have to model anymore. dont have to show the babylons anymore.
then he gets this bright idea that he wants to run the country and all of a sudden she is thrust into that.

before people start bashing i dont say that about melania as a negative.

if she 100% married him for those financial security reasons i see absolutely nothing wrong with that.
more power to her...rock on.

not my problem.......
so i dont say it as a negative.

who knows maybe the they mutually agreed to this arrangement and are both totally cool with it.
again....rock on

everyone needs companionship...
in that agreement they both win

who knows?

maybe she is/was head over heals in love with the donald. maybe she has a thing for orange hair, small hands, and a pompous personality.
i doubt it but maybe.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I love watching couples in public. Especially the way they look at each other. Its one of the nicer things in life to see.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

HAHA! Have you seen this?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Could it be she just doesn't want to hold his clammy sausage hands? They don't seem like a very lovey couple, wouldn't be surprised if it's a business deal marriage.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: thesaneone

yes. i very much get a kick out of petty crap.

Body language speaks volumes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join