It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch Melania Swat away Trump as he tries to hold hands with her

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I don't see that.
I don't see her even move her hand and the vid stops just before she's at his side where she probably did take his hand.
Now this I'm going to say is baloney...

When you get the great Silly saying your anti-Trump thread is baloney, that's when you know you #ed up.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
When we have all reached a ripe old age.. when we have done all and seen all we can fit into our lifetimes..

Surely this important topic will still be echoing through our minds. And we will all be so happy to have put our effort and energy in those places we did, never a moment of wasted time and thought.

A life well lived.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
please,like nobody's better half has ever swatted their's away, or pulled away for some reason or another in public at a inopportune time.

pitiful, pitiful ,pitiful.
Exactly. Public displays of affection in a Muslim country are considered offensive.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NayrbSnave

Pfffft.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
to be honest it is concerning..

she appears to hate him...

i wonder what he did?.. if its just her personality?..

maybe she mad, or thought it was inappropriate? What shallow dolt cares? Oh, seems CNN. Shocking.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

ZOMG!!!!! Impeach HIM NOW!!!!!

This has got to be the biggest thing EVAH!
Fantastic catch OP! This is by far and away, your best work to date. Bravo! BRAVO!!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

IMHO, this is just a moment when a wife doesn't think it's appropriate to hold hands...that's all it is...Nothing major, and certainly not newsworthy.

I'm certainly not Pro-Trump, but this being in the news is pretty stupid, contemptuous and, well, juvenile.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
She's just showing solidarity with everyone else that was denied 2 scoops.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
C'mon, is this even news? I mean its just so petty. We really should be focused on HILLARY'S EMAILS!!!!!!!!!! Lock Her Up. Greatest threat to America. Trillions of children murdered because of Hillary's emails!!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
to be honest it is concerning..

she appears to hate him...

i wonder what he did?.. if its just her personality?..

ive felt for a while that she at least dislikes him a great deal.
part of why i think she does not stay with him at the white house

just a feeling

let the tinysicktears hate continue

Trump has cheated on her,she knows it

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

IMHO, this is just a moment when a wife doesn't think it's appropriate to hold hands...that's all it is...Nothing major, and certainly not newsworthy.

I'm certainly not Pro-Trump, but this being in the news is pretty stupid, contemptuous and, well, juvenile.

That may be the case. It was still funny. That was my point. The reason don't matter to me. I thought she was smooth in doing it and got a laugh. Figured I would share. That's all.
Not my problem trumpets take it further than that and get all hot and bothered and try to paint me as something I am not.
All that is even funnier than the swat.
Like people think they have a handle on my marriage cause I laughed at that.
For something not worthy of talking about there sure is a lot of talking

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I love these responses,

I can act like a child because someone else posted about Obama in another thread.

America is becoming so petty, downfall inbound.

It won't be trump, it wont be republicans, it won't be democrats. It will be a bunch of adults acting like they are in preschool.

In 2000 parents used to tell their kids not to trust anyone on the internet, same people in 2017 eat everything up, need to start taking own advice.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm not hating on you...when I watched the clip it was worth a snicker. I just don't think it was worth network news coverage. I don't fault you for sharing it here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I'm not hating on you...when I watched the clip it was worth a snicker. I just don't think it was worth network news coverage. I don't fault you for sharing it here.

Totally agree. 90% of the # covered is not news worthy. This wasn't but I'm not a journalist. Not news worthy that he gets 2 scoops either.
I'm loving the hypocrisy too.
A thread gets started about how trump don't bow which is also not news worthy and people star it and flag it and ride his jock while they dog Obama and call him a bitch. One big circle jerk.
I laugh at the hand slap and most of those same people hate on me for it and try to insinuate things about me personally.
That's hilarious.

Totally cool to call Obama a groveling bitch and to ride trumps jock cause he is a strong man by that evidence but I get a kick out of her swat and I'm a #in bad guy.

edit on 23-5-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Metallicus

Every time I think liberal Trump bashers can't get more petty someone surprises me.

Congratulations, new low achieved.

thanks man
i got a kick out of it....

You get a kick out of what, petty baby crap.

This actually says a lot more about the haters.

It seems the crybaby right has forgotten about the daily Obama meltdown threads over every little thing he did.
How convenient.

Enjoy that high horse.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Totally agree. 90% of the # covered is not news worthy. This wasn't but I'm not a journalist. Not news worthy that he gets 2 scoops either.
I'm loving the hypocrisy too.
A thread gets started about how trump don't bow which is also not news worthy and people star it and flag it and ride his jock while they dog Obama and call him a bitch. One big circle jerk.
I laugh at the hand slap and most of those same people hate on me for it and try to insinuate things about me personally.
That's hilarious.

Totally cool to call Obama a groveling bitch and to ride trumps jock cause he is a strong man by that evidence but I get a kick out of her swat and I'm a #in bad guy.

Nah, it's just internet hypocrisy and short memories...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
President Trump chose wisely on his wife. Smart woman. Public displays of affection on business trips diminishes his perceived power and dignity as President. She keeps him in line in his Presidential appearance.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh snap, I thought this thread had run its course and she went and did it again!

Melania just rejected Trump's hand holding. Again.

She must be really pissed about that ice cream. I'm glad the MSM can keep us all up to date on the breaking news!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Oh snap, I thought this thread had run its course and she went and did it again!

Melania just rejected Trump's hand holding. Again.

She must be really pissed about that ice cream. I'm glad the MSM can keep us all up to date on the breaking news!

let me just
bwuahahahaah

so last time she didnt hold his hand because it was against custom where they were
or
she was walking in high heels and he was going at too brisk and if she would have grabbed his hand it would have thrown off her cadence cause apparently a woman who has no doubt spent a lot of time in heels cant walk and hold his hand at the same time.
i got lessons in customs and physics when i posted the original clip.

im anxious to see what the reasons are now

they are in italy where holding hands is not against custom
he was not walking briskly in front of her so her apparent balance issue is not a factor here

love it

let the tinysicktears bashing commence

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
President Trump chose wisely on his wife. Smart woman. Public displays of affection on business trips diminishes his perceived power and dignity as President. She keeps him in line in his Presidential appearance.

Right, a twitter addicted old man is so presidential. The Saudi's are openly mocking him. The Jews had to be threatened to attend Trumps meeting.
Listen to his speech patterns. Presidential?

watchingamerica.com...
edit on 23-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join