It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch Melania Swat away Trump as he tries to hold hands with her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Melania has class and now she regrets being married to a clown.

I think Trump was reaching for her pu**y and not her hand and Melainia didn't appreciate it. It's not like Trump doesn't have a reputation for that sort of thing. Even brags about it!!

edit on 22-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: dawnstar
I can't help but wonder if maybe there's some sort of cultural thing here where it's inappropriate to be doing such things and she was just trying to respect the culture or something... but I could be way off on this...

That's a possibility. But it's still funny.

But wouldn't that sort of include taking risqué photos? Seems to me risqué photo's would be more inappropriate than holding hands with your husband in public.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I can't help but wonder if maybe there's some sort of cultural thing here where it's inappropriate to be doing such things and she was just trying to respect the culture or something... but I could be way off on this...

That's a possibility. But it's still funny.

of course it is a possibility.
its funny cause she did it super smooth like

another possibility is she dont want his t rex hands touching hers.
i means its possible

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Melania has class and now she regrets being married to a clown.

I think Trump was reaching for her pu**y and not her hand and Melainia didn't appreciate it. It's not like Trump doesn't have a reputation.

You are sooo bad!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TinySickTears

Every time I think liberal Trump bashers can't get more petty someone surprises me.

Congratulations, new low achieved.

But it's okay if they're Obama or Hillary bashers, right? RIGHT?!?

of course it is...
i knew this would happen...

if michelle would have punked obama they would be rolling...loving it
i got a kick out of it

Actually I felt bad for Michelle when her so called man was flirting with the Danish PM at the Mandela wake.

Another disrespectful act from the last potus.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Man I thought you had some good contributions before, now I feel like I'm talking to every other passive aggressive twat waffle that believes there is a difference between right and left, or someone who enjoys others misery.

"No it's this half of the system effin us all"

Come on dude, I thought you weren't a sheep

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
So.... Donald was being instinctively affectionate. And Melania was like "not here dear".
And this was worth a thread?

She's wearing heels...forcing her to walk slower than him...while he's walking faster in front of her.
Holding hands would make her have to walk even faster in order to keep even with him.

She didn't want to fall on her beautiful rear end at such an important occasion.

But, of course, rather than use common sense, the Leftist media would rather spread fake news of marital issues.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Crap, I wish I hadn't wasted 5 minutes of my life reading and responding to this thread. Hopefully I will learn from this waste of time, life is too short.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BlueAjah
So.... Donald was being instinctively affectionate. And Melania was like "not here dear".
And this was worth a thread?

She's wearing heels...forcing her to walk slower than him...while he's walking faster in front of her.
Holding hands would make her have to walk even faster in order to keep even with him.

She didn't want to fall on her beautiful rear end at such an important occasion.

But, of course, rather than use common sense, the Leftist media would rather spread fake news of marital issues.

Aaaah. That's MORE possible.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Man I thought you had some good contributions before, now I feel like I'm talking to every other passive aggressive twat waffle that believes there is a difference between right and left, or someone who enjoys others misery.

i like to laugh
this made me laugh

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

.while he's walking faster in front of her. Holding hands would make her have to walk even faster in order to keep even with him.

Come on - why let physics get in the way of another rant

link   

But even though a woman and her husband can obviously hold hands, can hug, and can kiss, chances are that you will never see that. For if touch is considered intimate, then it is completely inappropriate for it to be made public. The love between a husband and wife is something that should be felt, not something that should be seen.

source

link   
Yes funny. I also noticed that both the trumps wore a head cap (sorry can't spell or remember name of) when they visited the holy wall but trumps Mrs did not wear a head scarf in Saudi Arabia. Just saying.

link   
I've been married for 27 years. If I had a dime for every time my wife blew off an attempted hand hold in a social situation, I'd be a rich man. The libs are grasping (or swatting) at straws.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TinySickTears

Every time I think liberal Trump bashers can't get more petty someone surprises me.

Congratulations, new low achieved.

But it's okay if they're Obama or Hillary bashers, right? RIGHT?!?

of course it is...
i knew this would happen...

if michelle would have punked obama they would be rolling...loving it
i got a kick out of it

Actually I felt bad for Michelle when her so called man was flirting with the Danish PM at the Mandela wake.

Another disrespectful act from the last potus.

Yes, let's not forget that earth shattering event! lol.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
She looks tired, not walking straight. Probably not use to such a demanding itinerary.

My wife is 10x worse on International trips.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So Bibi and Sara aren't Jews?

link   
Even though I like Trump, (mostly because democrats hate him and he WON the election causing the ongoing denial and meltdown), It appears he's a bit "touchy feely" with the gals, which is no big secret, and that's worth a laugh or two.

But for the meltdown crew, to find something like this to berate him on is on the neurotic side of obsessive anti-Trump things..Still funny though. Sort of.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

i like to laugh
this made me laugh

Me too. "twat waffle" is pretty funny.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I've been married for 27 years. If I had a dime for every time my wife blew off an attempted hand hold in a social situation, I'd be a rich man. The libs are grasping (or swatting) at straws.

So you do agree that the cons are grasping at straws with Obama and Hillary? There have been like 5 threads everyday on that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join