It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

watch Melania Swat away Trump as he tries to hold hands with her

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Quite a while back, I ventured into an interesting thread at ATS about evidence of an ancient civilization... a few friends, their wives and I had discussed same issue over dinner a few weeks prior. It was interesting and most posters were thoughtful and respectful of each other's opinions.

Fast forward, and now after returning because of that initial pleasant experience, I stumble into this heap of garbage chock full of childish, ridiculous insults at each other and potential readers writ large. Thinking this must be an anomaly, the "3rd grade schoolyard taunt-fest" section for non-serious, bored scrounge abouts, I ventured elsewhere on the site. To my disappointment, forums full of this type of crap now dominate the site.

Not sure when what seemed to be an interesting collection of forums turned on itself and became the stereotypical pile of insult competition disregarded by serious thinkers everywhere, but there are at least a few interesting, thought - provoking sites still out there. In the rare moments of time I have in a day to indulge in finding interesting topics to investigate or just learn about, I and probably most others will be there, not here.

I will probably drop back in from time to time to validate that choice to find interesting info elsewhere, and who knows - maybe the site might return to its once fascinating type of discourse, but I won't hold my breath. I won't laugh at the sophomoric lack of research like most others do when the site is mentioned in passing in those increasingly rare instances, but I will kinda feel sad whatever this once was has devolved into... this.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
to be honest it is concerning..

she appears to hate him...

i wonder what he did?.. if its just her personality?..

The magic usually fades when she's your 5th wife

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Maybe she is trying to get his interest by playing hard to get. Another possibility I hadn't considered. Trying to keep the marriage entertaining.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Or she is establishing boundaries that she needs to maintain interest, like excessive handholding that she doesn't want.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
I can't help but wonder if maybe there's some sort of cultural thing here where it's inappropriate to be doing such things and she was just trying to respect the culture or something... but I could be way off on this...

That is what I was thinking.
How does the average couple act in her home country?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am more accustomed to the overly-produced, super-fake, photo-op marriages from past presidencies. A couple that doesn't get along 100% of the time? A touch of reality?? No. Too frightening for the world to handle.

In reality, a lot of people could relate to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join