It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: UpIsNowDown Prayers go out for all the people at the concert. This is such sad news. As a conspiracy person, I see where right before everything attack that has happened in recent years - there has always been a "terrorism drill" right before the incident. And the drill is always EXACTLY like what happens. Well, out of curiosity, I googled "terrorism drills, manchester, england, 2017. This is the first thing I saw: There had been a drill (looks like in 2016 though) about a suicide bomber in an event in an arena-like event!! Here is the link to the short article: [url=http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...]

Because 2016 is the same as 2017?
Not at all. I was just looking to see if there had been a "mock drill" at some point that matched what happened. And, sure enough, the drill had been carried out in 2016 and was quite similar in scenario.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You are on the right lines but, with regard to people returning from fighting with IS....Kill them. They aren't human. Have you seen the stuff IS did? The slave markets and suchlike? Anyone fighting for that needs taking out. no need for trials and stuff. Just shoot them in the back of the head, leave their bodies for the crows.

after seeing how they killed those innocent men the reporters, the english guy who went over to help people the pilot who was burnt in a cage alive i agree, men drowned in swimming pools, men sat in cars and blown up with rocket launchers, the things they have done to young girls and women these people forfeited their right to life when they took others.
im not usually pro death penalty but these people are just beyond anything ive seen. those videos still haunt me those poor people.
if a dog has rabis we put it down, if an animal attacks its put down so put these things down
they cant even be compared to animals

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Not at all. I was just looking to see if there had been a "mock drill" at some point that matched what happened. And, sure enough, the drill had been carried out in 2016 and was quite similar in scenario.

yeah an the terrorist had his id on him so thoughtful
edit on 24/5/2017 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

His ID was on him so what? That is no proof for a false flag. He was going to blew himself up what did he care the whereabouts of his ID? Maybe he wanted people to know who he was.

Also, no way he was getting ready alone. Putting up a suicide belt or west takes at least two people imo. To think he had no help is borderline naive.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
well we had armed police outside central station in Glasgow last night and a police car on every corner around central station
so likely a standard reaction in events like this.

What I want to know is I assume that the police are checking every ISIS tweet,
Im surprised that tech savy vigilantes havent already tracked their ips and raided their homes

i say the CEO of twitter should resign if they knew about these tweets and didnt report them

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

You are on the right lines but, with regard to people returning from fighting with IS....Kill them. They aren't human. Have you seen the stuff IS did? The slave markets and suchlike? Anyone fighting for that needs taking out. no need for trials and stuff. Just shoot them in the back of the head, leave their bodies for the crows.

Stand corrected! Agree!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

yeh they are past the point of no return when all they want to do is destroy life
to better their own in the afterlife

they are #ing crazy
and crazy people get locked up or lobotomised
so cant we just end ISIS already

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

after seeing how they killed those innocent men the reporters, the english guy who went over to help people the pilot who was burnt in a cage alive i agree, men drowned in swimming pools, men sat in cars and blown up with rocket launchers, the things they have done to young girls and women these people forfeited their right to life when they took others.
im not usually pro death penalty but these people are just beyond anything ive seen. those videos still haunt me those poor people.
if a dog has rabis we put it down, if an animal attacks its put down so put these things down
they cant even be compared to animals
Agree!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Mclaneinc

So what are you saying?

Lock up all Muslims?

A radical Islamic terrorist doesn't hold a sign above their head or a disclaimer on their social media page saying I'm a piece of # who kills innocent people.

And this is exactly what I get yet no one bothers to read that my wife and in laws are Muslims so OF COURSE I DON'T WANT ALL MUSLIMS LOCKED UP!!!

Lock up etc the bastards who kill or intend to kill innocent people, that's a law you know, a good one too!

Bloody hell, read people

I am against RADICAL ISLAM..I''ll say it again, RADICAL ISLAM, you know the people that hate non believers and even other Muslims and follow man made rules and select verses from the Quran as a method to endorse the man made stuff. The people that believe in "Kill the Kuffir" where they stand where the book says re religion, you to yours, mine to mine, and that a Muslim should be tolerant of a Non Muslim. Its the POS that make an excuse that they are at war with us so its fair, that's a lie and man made....Its THOSE people I don't like, not the happy normal Muslims like my wife, her in laws and the very people on the street who choose to integrate and show the same respect as we show them, sadly our in take tends to be people from VERY Radical countries who exclude themselves from society and still believe in the warped Radical viewpoint.

And actually there are numbers of Muslims who I've spoke to who are VERY open about their hatred of the West and any non Muslims, these people attend known Mosques and I've asked a couple re this saying that you attend Mosques that Police carefully watch and they say "so what, I believe in what I believe". Obviously the likelihood of these people achieving an attack is slim because they are now watched but its a point of their blind belief.

And as for the bloody annoying people who constantly bring up how many we kill in other countries you may want to check your facts especially about Syria, you will find the most are being killed by Syrians behind Assad and IS themselves. Yes we have been in countries as a supporting role but long after the dictators in them have killed far more of their own people than any entering force.

Do I support entering other countries, NO, the reason isn't that I don't want to see people freed from tyranny, we all want that but because they often return time and time again to the same leaders and the same outcomes, the simple fact that can be seen on any map and search is that wherever Radical Islam lives they destroy lives..FACT

Poor old Iran, voted back in a reformer whose power is nothing as the Big Boss is a radical Islamist.

But to get back on topic, what we have here in the UK and other countries are sleeper cells, the media tried to play down the Bomb used, home made they said, nonsense, the same bomb blew people 30ft off their feet, security experts instantly said it was a professional grade bomb and a professional attack. I've also seen others say it does not matter if its children or adults, well it did to the ISIS operative because because I'll bet they deliberately targetted kids because that would get the most disgust and send out a message that even kids were fair game and not safe, a message to have the biggest impact.

The one positive thing in Manchester were the people themselves, people of all races and religions including Muslims sought to help the victims, it was such a touching sight to see the Sikh and Muslim cabbies offering free lifts, to see the people rush to blood banks simply wanting to help, to see the condemnation. That is a spirit that these terrorists can't break, the terrors live to die and these people live to live and will help as many as possible...That's a true spirit.

Paul[
edit on 24-5-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

i.4cdn.org...

Perhaps the police should focus on rounding up suspected terrorists on the watch list. They knew of the POS that killed kids, yet they did nothing.

edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Just for information, Barking Station in East London is shut down and cordoned due to a bomb scare.

Those who don't know London, Barking is a pretty rough area, it could be anything but for now people talking about a bomb.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The latest statement of the current Home Secretary that put more police and military on the streets will keep us safe! This is a false statement because that will not deter or stop a suicide bomber! Only preventative measures directed at those who could possibly be a threat can keep people and our children safe!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: User1138

i.4cdn.org...

Perhaps the police should focus on rounding up suspected terrorists on the watch list. They knew of the POS that killed kids, yet they did nothing.

: And more!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
Just for information, Barking Station in East London is shut down and cordoned due to a bomb scare.

Those who don't know London, Barking is a pretty rough area, it could be anything but for now people talking about a bomb.

I lived just up Ilford lane many years ago and used Barking for travel, it is indeed a rough old area and more so these days, its also very heavily Muslim in parts and very Anti Muslim in other parts, not good....

They need to try and both express the condemnation of these acts together to calm matters down. The parade in front of the station would be a good place..

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

The latest statement of the current Home Secretary that put more police and military on the streets will keep us safe! This is a false statement because that will not deter or stop a suicide bomber! Only preventative measures directed at those who could possibly be a threat can keep people and our children safe!!

The problem here is that its so bloody hard to know who is and who isn't, the only way is as you say to target the knowns and do it hard, make it as hard as possible to be a cell and be comfortable to plan and get supplied, bank accounts etc watched (yeah a bit Police state but we are talking possible killers here).

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Depressing. Welcome to the UK. Our citizens looking over their shoulder in case they get blown up.
But , hey, at least we have multiculturalism.... even if those cultures don't actually mix and generally steer clear of each other.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The individual is next door to never unknown to the authorities. That is a rather frustrating and suspicious feature of the vast majority of terror incidents.

We have the most invasive, unchecked, unbalanced, liberty destroying mass surveillance operating in this country, with both our data use and communications tracked by traitorous dogs working for our government, and cameras either private or public owned tracking every move, made by every person, such that a person can only be away from any of it by leaving towns and cities altogether. And yet a person known to the authorities, can somehow get from their house to a concert venue with a bomb, and detonate it?

I find it all very suspicious, because it seems pretty clear to me that if the authorities always know who these people are, then they had a chance to prevent those singular individuals from performing the act in question.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Re Katie etc, I like Katie most of the time, she says what others fear to say and her tweet is nothing more than demanding the people in power to protect the public more and in truth stop this fear of offending others. I can't say I always agree with her but her way of projecting gets noticed and certain things need to stop being ignored or shut down in the media.

The fact someone complained just screams leftie do gooder to me. Its OK for obviously ultra Radicals to stand in the street shouting "Behead all Non Muslims" but utterly terrible to tweet a call to people to force the government to act.

Seriously stupid...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I totally agree that its suspicious that these people who are under investigation time and time again get to fulfil their Jihad etc while if you pee in a public place on CCTV you will be up in front of the magistrate the next day.

Where we will disagree is that there for me still seems to be a notion to try and include these terrorists with all Muslims when in fact they are BARELY Muslim in their ideology yet the Police seem to want to avoid upsetting ANY Muslim no matter what sort they are.

Can't they just act on the fact they are terrorists first and foremost

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

Re Katie etc, I like Katie most of the time, she says what others fear to say and her tweet is nothing more than demanding the people in power to protect the public more and in truth stop this fear of offending others. I can't say I always agree with her but her way of projecting gets noticed and certain things need to stop being ignored or shut down in the media.

The fact someone complained just screams leftie do gooder to me. Its OK for obviously ultra Radicals to stand in the street shouting "Behead all Non Muslims" but utterly terrible to tweet a call to people to force the government to act.

Seriously stupid...

Agreed. Crazy times when the police focus on twitter to investigate Katie Hopkins, but allow someone they knew was radicalised to get hold of a bomb and kill kids.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join