It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: UKTruth

Trust me fella, there's enough surveillance to catch them out. We can't know about how many tip-offs come from anywhere never mind the Muslim community.

We can't just lock people up for no reason, it'll tie up too much resources for very little gain.

But I do agree on one thing, it's an ideology, a mindset that needs wiping out. It's not indifferent than the mindset that allows criminals freedom within council estates. They ain't afraid of the criminals they just can't stand the police if you know what I mean?

Here's an example of the madness... remember that mad muslim cleric who preached hatred on the streets... the one with the hook hand? He was allowed to do that for years without being arrested. Change the law and make that illegal and punishable by life in prison. Make it nearly impossible for these sick idiots to spread their hate. Do the same with social media. Make ANY spread of this ideology a crime with the harshest punishment possible.
Agree! Include accessing and reading and downloading material from terrorist sympathiser sites. The presence of terrorist material on laptops and computers. If returning from fighting for ISIS they should be jailed for life! If on watch lists then they should be electronically tagged and so on!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm playing catch up but have the "awakned minds" shown up yet claiming this is either fake or a false flag?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

hey have we tried multiculturalism without bombing other countries at the same time , I wonder if that would work

If we could reset the clock and go back thousands of years and blank out all the atrocities, then sure we could give multiculturism a real try. Back in the real world it will never work.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

That's ever closer to a police state...

Laws were changed in that regard, we already had laws regarding inciting violence and hate speech.

I hate to say it but he was probably a useful idiot,otherwise he'd have been gone with his first hate speech.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

That's ever closer to a police state...

Laws were changed in that regard, we already had laws regarding inciting violence and hate speech.

I hate to say it but he was probably a useful idiot,otherwise he'd have been gone with his first hate speech.

The punishments are not harsh enough.
To solve this problem, the muslim community will need to live with a more smothering police presence for the next few generations. Tough.
If there are other ways that would be effective then it's time to talk about them. Continually being afraid of language like 'police state' or 'anti-muslim' or 'racism' is not helping.
Another idea - put a complete ban on sharia law. At the moment the UK govt actually give communities leeway to practice it to an extent. It should be banned.
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Finnish media says 23 year old male arrested by police in Manchester related to this. Sourced by reuters.

Edit, here www.reuters.com...
edit on 23-5-2017 by Finspiracy because: link added

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trust me fella, there's enough surveillance to catch them out. We can't know about how many tip-offs come from anywhere never mind the Muslim community.

We can't just lock people up for no reason, it'll tie up too much resources for very little gain.

But I do agree on one thing, it's an ideology, a mindset that needs wiping out. It's not indifferent than the mindset that allows criminals freedom within council estates. They ain't afraid of the criminals they just can't stand the police if you know what I mean?

Here's an example of the madness... remember that mad muslim cleric who preached hatred on the streets... the one with the hook hand? He was allowed to do that for years without being arrested. Change the law and make that illegal and punishable by life in prison. Make it nearly impossible for these sick idiots to spread their hate. Do the same with social media. Make ANY spread of this ideology a crime with the harshest punishment possible.

Damn right. Though I'd be in favour of hanging those who try and drum up hatred for our society like he did. Let them know, just before the die, that their whole family has been shipped to Yemen or somewhere too, just to make it plain.

One thing to remember amid all this though, is that Hitler blew up way more of this country and we still kicked his arse, so these goat lovers aint got a hope in hell.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

No matter how you feel about it, prejudice won't be existing within our law system. It can't.

So we'll all be living with a smothering police presence. Like it or not it's the only lawful way it can be done.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I read on another website earlier today that the Police were conducting terrorist drills in the days preceding this event for this same event. Has anyone heard anything of that?

edit on 23-5-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

No matter how you feel about it, prejudice won't be existing within our law system. It can't.

So we'll all be living with a smothering police presence. Like it or not it's the only lawful way it can be done.

Well look, we already ARE in a situation where we're monitored 24/7.
The methods are not needed anymore, just the stomach to put radicals in jail and throw away the key and most of all STOP the appeasement. After the last atrocity I saw and heard more about how much the muslim community was suffering than I did about the suffering of those that were killed and their families. Fed up with it.
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That 'smothering' level police presence will not happen. The amount of funding required to put those sort of police numbers on the street, simply does not exist.

link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I rerad it said on another website earlier today that there was a practice run by the authoriites going on at the same time. Has anyone heard anything of that?

No, police thinks the suspect did a practice run few days ago

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Actually there was a guy unmasked on social media More or less saying what you're saying they don't. I was watching a feed on Facebook live last night and there were so many laughing emoticons it's unbelievable, I'd round every #er up who liked that feed with a laugh and lock em up. a reply to: RAY1990

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: satellite1
Actually there was a guy unmasked on social media More or less saying what you're saying they don't. I was watching a feed on Facebook live last night and there were so many laughing emoticons it's unbelievable, I'd round every #er up who liked that feed with a laugh and lock em up. a reply to: RAY1990

Exactly. They can be found and jailed/or deported if they are recently in this country.
More sickening is that people were allegedly talking about the bombing last night BEFORE it happened. We're too weak to monitor, arrest and stop these things happening.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

There are sanctions for "drumming up hatred", the problem appears to be that there is an audience. Also much of the "drumming" comes from abroad where social media and other internet accessible sources are key. You cannot stop it unless you revert to proactive internet censorship, which would not have public support.

Currently we know nothing of who perpetrated this act, but BBC reporting officially the device was home-made.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

originally posted by: Azureblue

I rerad it said on another website earlier today that there was a practice run by the authoriites going on at the same time. Has anyone heard anything of that?

No, police thinks the suspect did a practice run few days ago

www.dailymail.co.uk...

No, police thinks the suspect did a practice run few days ago .....odd that they seem to have intel on the suspect so quickly. Just heard on the TV in the other room, they know his name also. Sad really because it fits the FF pattern.

Kurt Haskel, the US bloke, a lawyer, who was an innocent but involved by stander in the Christmas Day Bomer (I think it was) when talking to Vinny Eastwood on radio came up with these signs of a false flag:

They get extensive media coverage
They leave identification
High powered weapons are used
The assailant shouts out ali barber
They have ties to isis
There is some sort manifesto on the internet
The attack is in a public place public transport
There is usually no motive at all
The perpetrator rarely survives or will have a show trail
The media calls for new laws to protect the public
The event is used as an excuse to bomb a nation usually in the middle east where the major powers have strategic interests, as in oil ora close relationship with Israel.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I'm playing catch up but have the "awakned minds" shown up yet claiming this is either fake or a false flag?

Yes, unfortunately. Fortunately they have been pummeled by facts and logic though.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

BBC4 also said it was a sophisticated device, not from an internet recipe. It was a trained individual.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been discussed yet, apologies.

Woman on SkyNews reported a woman at the concert she sat next to with "strange behaviour"
Woman acting strange before concert ended

Dawn Waddy was at the Manchester Arena with her daughter Holly and a friend when they became suspicious at the behaviour of a woman sitting next to them before the explosion. She told Sky News: "We had somebody sat next to us, looked very suspicious, she was fidgeting all the time with a bag - on the floor, across her - she was by herself. "She was looking in the direction of where the explosion actually happened all night and smirking to herself. "I got suspicious myself and my friend - who was actually sat next to her - said 'I don't like this'. "She was fidgeting with her bag, and the zips on and off, hands in the pockets. It puts you on edge."

She goes on to say the lady disappeared a few minutes before the end of the show and bags weren't checked before the show.

I'm thinking it might have been a lady with mental health/intellectual issues or someone making a mountain out of a molehill. I would hope anyway.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

see my other post, Machiavelli would be proud of their methods, governments stir the pot, we need to direct the attention on them, hold them accountable, then it will stop..... the conditioned hordes of religious fanatics are just zombies of the highest forms of psychological warfare.......... there must be a breaking point....

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join