It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I agree that I don't feel that ring of truth from her story (for some admittedly cynical reasons) but in relation to the lack of "flash and smoke" - the explosion occurred just outside the exit from what I've heard, and the lady in the video also said this was at the other end of the stadium. It's highly likely that her view would have been obscured.

The fact that she did not see a flash or smoke does not really say anything about whether it occurred.

Edited to add: to clarify, while I say that I don't entirely believe her story, I mean that I don't entirely believe it played out as she claimed. I'm not suggesting that I don't believe there was a bomb.

edit on Ev16TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/ChicagoTue, 23 May 2017 05:16:25 -05004692017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Why do we only have 3 or 4 videos from mobile phones?
Why is there no videos, photos or images of smoke, destroyed chairs, glass, panels... blood...
Why is there 0 rubbish, bags, clothes, ticket stubs, magazines lying on the floor when the camera pans past chairs?
The media is controlling this narrative incredibly...

If you have any please post it I want to be sure this is real.

It takes a while to get these images out you know and if you watch the news now, you'll see all that you posted about.

Wake up and stop saying all these acts are fake! This happened last night... go and see for yourself.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is a true but sad story:

A rough sleeper has described how one woman died in his arms as he went to her aid following the explosion. Chris Parker, 33, was in the foyer where he regularly goes to beg for money as concert crowds leave. He said: "I saw a little girl... she had no legs. I wrapped her in one of the merchandise t-shirts and I said 'where is your mum and daddy?' She said 'my dad is at work, my mum is up there'."

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

So what are you saying?

Lock up all Muslims?

A radical Islamic terrorist doesn't hold a sign above their head or a disclaimer on their social media page saying I'm a piece of # who kills innocent people.

The police and intelligence services work extremely hard to thwart attacks, it's why attacks have evolved into easily committed ones, attacks any idiot could achieve given the mindset to want to do it.

I guess we could ask for even more of a "police state" but who wants that?

Or even better, we should bloody Demand that our governments sort out their foreign policies so that sick and twisted people don't come to the conclusion that innocent foreigners are the enemy. Because the horrible truth is they don't care about the citizens of the nations they attack, they only care about hurting our governments it's our nations that are the enemy and its all down to how they meddle in foreign affairs.

While at it our governments should start working with foreign nations we deem the enemy, the ones that have been fighting these scumbags from day one... Ffs many of us on ATS have been saying this for years, might as well go headbutt a wall now.

Because nothing will change, innocent people will die and intelligence services will be left scrambling in hopes that they won't slip up.

I'm sorry ATS but I'm sickened and pissed off, our governments are partly to blame for this. For instance Iceland doesn't have an airforce, it's not bombing foreign nations nor muscling on them, it doesn't take a genius to work out why it isn't at serious risk of terrorism.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

What you mean is, the west should allow IS to establish their state and kill everyone they meet, enslave every girl they meet.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

People are dead you idiot, what they just gonna get 1000's of people in on the lie?

Fake identification of fake bodies? Fake life saving operations? Fake emergency response units?

What the hell is wrong with some people...

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

So what are you saying?

Lock up all Muslims?

A radical Islamic terrorist doesn't hold a sign above their head or a disclaimer on their social media page saying I'm a piece of # who kills innocent people.

The police and intelligence services work extremely hard to thwart attacks, it's why attacks have evolved into easily committed ones, attacks any idiot could achieve given the mindset to want to do it.

Well you highlighted the issue. A police state is not what anyone wants.
However, the Muslim community needs to do more, much more. Condemnations are not enough. I would expect to start seeing 1'000's of Muslims exposed by their families and communities to the authorities. If this is not happening in a very visible way then not enough is being done. The Muslim community needs to clean up their mess.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I've just seen Theresa May reading a long story from a paper, now i understand (Maybot) (Theresatron 2000) what a block of ice.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

No.

Don't twist my words.

Syria has been fighting ISIS from day one, so has many other nations and sects. Our inability to support nations in the region or all but declare them the enemy is why ISIS and other groups can survive.

Don't paint me as a sick puppy, you haven't a clue what I stand for when it comes to rights. That includes slavery.
edit on 23-5-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
I've just seen Theresa May reading a long story from a paper, now i understand (Maybot) (Theresatron 2000) what a block of ice.

Yes, saw it.. the SAME speech we always hear after an event like this. Politicians need spine implants.. and quickly.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Considering their's been an arrest every day since the London attack and such information as informants or tip-offs are generally not shared with the public, especially with ongoing cases I dare say that Muslims needing to do more is a tough one to call.

We all need to do more, every single one of us.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Sky news are reporting something happened in the last 15 minutes at the arndale shopping centre (Manchester) armed police are there. Could be something, could be nothing as everyones on edge today

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I'm sorry ATS but I'm sickened and pissed off, our governments are partly to blame for this. For instance Iceland doesn't have an airforce, it's not bombing foreign nations nor muscling on them, it doesn't take a genius to work out why it isn't at serious risk of terrorism.

Sorry, your message above surely points in that direction.

But i have news for you, there are more than enough countries who are not fighting IS, yet they also have to be wary of islamic extremist attacks.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

This is clearly a tragic, devastating event, perpetrated by evil minds.

Without delving into speculative and unhelpful rhetoric, I think that this should be a time for two things, exclusively. First, honour the dead, heal those who remain. This is of paramount importance of course.

But second, we ought to reflect on the concept of fear, and what it means to be citizens of this great country. Those who came before us lived through worse than we have had. The Blitz, most notable example amongst the tribulations which have assailed these isles, saw entire towns razed to the ground by incendiary bombs, from domestic premises to commercial properties, entire districts falling down in ruin. People died by the boatload. Those who had no shelter had to scramble to the underground system, in order to take shelter from the raids there.

And yet, as harsh and violent, as brutal of an existence as these people lived, they stood up the next day if physically able, and did their part to save what was left. They fed the firemen, made tea for the bomb disposal teams, stood ready to help pull strangers from rubble, to help tamp down the flames in ruined buildings, to make places half way safe to walk through. Those who had specific assigned tasks, went about them.

It is in times like this where Britons have to remember what being British means, and in the context of horrors being visited upon our isles and our citizens, it means standing up into the storm, rather than retreating within our homes in horror. It means coming together for the betterment of communities affected by these traumas, rather than dividing our number against itself.

Remember what it means to be who we are.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Another good point, one you could ask an investigator if you have the chance is this:

People are often blind about the criminal activities of a loved one or family members, even if they suspect they usually downplay the possibility of them being capable of doing such a thing.

They don't believe it till it's too late.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RAY1990

So what are you saying?

Lock up all Muslims?

Well you highlighted the issue. A police state is not what anyone wants.
However, the Muslim community needs to do more, much more. Condemnations are not enough. I would expect to start seeing 1'000's of Muslims exposed by their families and communities to the authorities. If this is not happening in a very visible way then not enough is being done. The Muslim community needs to clean up their mess.

I do not believe that "moderate" Muslims care. If they did, they would do like you say and turn in their family members. Instead the give them aid and hide them. They celebrate behind closed doors. They celebrate the senseless slaughter of innocent children all because those children are not inbred, twisted savages. Islam can not coexist with our society. It does not teach tolerance. Multiple places in the Quran it calls for the subjugation or killing of all other religions. This is a crusade. They are actively trying to wipe out freedom and Christianity. I really don't see an end to this because the only way to make it stop is to wipe out Islam as a whole and we know thats not going to happen. Christianity teaches tolerance and respect for other religions, we try to reason with these savages when all they want is to wipe us out. It sickens me.

CX

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Manchester Arndale Centre on Twitter is getting a lot of reports, all saying the same thing, that the Arndale Centre is being evacuated.

Video of them evacuating the place on Twitter too.

twitter.com...

CX.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX

Manchester Arndale Centre on Twitter is getting a lot of reports, all saying the same thing, that the Arndale Centre is being evacuated.

twitter.com...

CX.

There are some reports of gun shots, but things are so on edge now, we need to wait...
Got to say, the video once again shows the bravery of police. They are asking people to flee the area, yet moving towards the area themselves (with no firearms).

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX

twitter.com...

CX.

Oh god! Hopefully no one else has been hurt! This absolutely enrages me! Well, you liberals are reaping what you've sown with your open door policies haven't you?
edit on -05:002017Tue, 23 May 2017 05:46:37 -050031America/Chicago000000Tue, 23 May 2017 05:46:37 -0500TueAmerica/ChicagoMay by PorteurDeMort because: Spelling

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Sky news are reporting something happened in the last 15 minutes at the arndale shopping centre (Manchester) armed police are there. Could be something, could be nothing as everyones on edge today

My unquotable but trustworthy source is suggesting this might be more than jumping at shadows. I'm hoping they are wrong.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join