It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

yes and all under the tories and close to a general election when the tories are trying to secure more power

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleHorizon

Well said, and I too am sometimes ashamed to be human.

I can't wrap my head around as to the mindset of these people (and I mean the extremists, not the whole of Islam). There is so much hate emanating from them. We cannot co-exist. They are hell bent on destroying our culture. I have teenage boys. What mother is ok with her child committing suicide with the intent of causing deaths and harm? I WANT to see my children grown. I WANT to see them have families of their own. I can't understand.

My heart weeps for all of you across the Pond.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Whilst I sense your frustration and anger, its just the same situation whereby every White person is guilty of the crimes of their ancestors for slavery colonisation blah blah.

A people in fear do not have the time nor the inclination to specifically single out only those involved. Not all Nazis were total bastardos, not all Irish are IRA, not all white people owned slaves, not all japanese people in America were spies but is it not better safe than sorry until the situation is solved? No-one has the luxury in these violent times to be picky no matter what the liberal sjw's demand.

As far as this latest incident goes, I will just state that our wonderful Sikh community were one of the first on the scene offering help accommodation in the local Temple and lifts home.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Things were bad in the 1970's but we persevered and pressed on with life. Left Wing/Communist Nationalist terror attacks were part of life in Western Europe.

Red Brigades, IRA, PLO, Action Direct, Baader-Meinhof etc. all had their causes and sympathizers. Terror attacks and hijackings were not considered "normal" but they were happening.

To clamp down on the security of the public is a mistake in my opinion.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I suppose I best put the disclaimer in as the libs tend to not read properly or care..

I am NOT Muslim but my wife and inlaw are, I because of taking my elderly mother in law to the Mosque know and talk to Imams etc and am know by the regulars. I also know and speak to many other Muslims who bother to read what I say and actually agree with most of it because I talk of the very people most of them despise, RADICAL MUSLIMS whom we know do NOT follow the Quran bar using the odd verse and then the man made RUBBISH.

I made a thread a month back where I was ridiculed, firstly over a mistake of not acknowledging there had been other types of blasts in the UK even though I sort of alluded to it and saying that there may be a start of female bombers. While this was a man I firmly believe that unlike 7/7 this will now be the norm and as the terrorists feel more confident it will start to get worse.

I'm utterly devastated for these poor people in that blast, young and old alike just out enjoying themselves but the fact is there's almost certainly nothing to come from it, apart from the killer I bet they hit a dead end in the investigation. This just shows the level of mania in the Radicals now, the attacks are more often and more deadly and sadly I think it can only get worse.

So thanks Liberals all, this is what we get for pandering to the radical side of Islam and in some cases pandering to Islam itself. These people wanted every thing and you knelt down before them and gave it to them, you made Islam and there fore the radical side more important than ANY other religion here and in the EU etc, now slowly but surely the attacks are getting worse and more often. Its time to act, I'll bet there were all religions in that blast, all out for fun but Radical Islam does not care who it kills.....Find, imprison, deport, the home grown ones imprison for as long as possible but act on radical Islam now.

And if anyone dares to use the excuse of "its only a minority" then shame on you, look at what has happened in Manchester, 1 person kills 22 and lots injured, some very seriously, the ratio is uneven, the minority is winning..

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
My cousin and her 10 year old daughter were at this concert. They heard the explosion, but were fortunately nowhere near the scene of the crime itself. My deepest condolences to the friends and families of those killed or injured.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Why do we only have 3 or 4 videos from mobile phones?
Why is there no videos, photos or images of smoke, destroyed chairs, glass, panels... blood...
Why is there 0 rubbish, bags, clothes, ticket stubs, magazines lying on the floor when the camera pans past chairs?
The media is controlling this narrative incredibly...

If you have any please post it I want to be sure this is real.

edit on 23/5/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yeah Chop, i just got home from work, was looking forward to loggin on and there is just the same stuff on this thread, thats on all the others...... if someone chimed in on page 4 here on this thread , they would not know the actual subject of the OP.

Bloody media.

I'm devo.

(post by muse7 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
'This ideology' is a useful tool for western governments and corporations.

Deportations will not solve the problem since a minority of Sunni Muslims have gained access to the atrocities committed by the west in our name for thirty years now. Deport, arrest and even kill anyone you want. As long as the factors that allow Sunni extremism to flourish exist these things will still occasionally happen.

When our controlling powers don't feel they benefit any further from supporting radical sunni Islam it will die out within a generation. Unfortunately, they will continue to feel that they benefit until the middle east and central asia is under 'our' control and europe has become a large conglomerated security state.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Funny how when the britich govt kills thousands of people in Syria and other places british people hear little or nothing of it. When someone kills british people in Britian, the whole world knows of it.

Somewhat two faced to my way of thinking. Why dont the british govt not make it a one or two line item in the british media?

All those Syrian school kids that got killed a few weeks ago all forgotton now a?

One wonders why the britsh govt wants everyone to know about this event? It would not be to expolit such an event for propagand purposes and to create an atmosphere in Biritian and perhaps other place, to strip the people of their rights, freedom and priacy now would it?

Can you provide evidence for the thousands of people in Syria that were killed by the British Government?
edit on 23-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Also, I would just like to add, that I blame all the politicians who avoid facing this real, .....

Sure, their politically correct motivated, misdirected policies and namby pamby approach to extremists and potential terrorists has helped bring about the state of affairs that occurrences like this are inevitable.

But let's not kid ourselves - the only one(s) responsible for this outrage is / are the #ing scumbags who planned and carried out this atrocity.
No-one forced them to be involved in the securement of the explosives, the planning of the bombing, the deliberate targeting of young and innocent people and actual detonation of the device.

These people need eradicating - end of story.

and especially the mainstream media for downplaying the islamic threat.

MSM is controlled by the self same people that determine government / national policy - they want us divided in order to deflect from their own nefarious and corrupt dealings and manipulations.

A big f*ck you to them

Indeed.
But if these evil bastards and their retarded religion with all it's in built hatreds didn't exist then the elites wouldn't be able to exploit them.

edit on 23/5/17 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Funny how when the britich govt kills thousands of people in Syria and other places british people hear little or nothing of it. When someone kills british people in Britian, the whole world knows of it.

Somewhat two faced to my way of thinking. Why dont the british govt not make it a one or two line item in the british media?

All those Syrian school kids that got killed a few weeks ago all forgotton now a?

One wonders why the britsh govt wants everyone to know about this event? It would not be to expolit such an event for propagand purposes and to create an atmosphere in Biritian and perhaps other place, to strip the people of their rights, freedom and priacy now would it?

Sorry, but no, I disagree, we have the Syrian situation in our faces all of the time, mainly because they want to support the toppling of Assad...and it's not the British govt killing Syrians, it's Syrians killing Syrians...ISIS to be more precise. I have seen more pictures of dead Syrian children, whether they have drowned on a beach or been blasted in their own homes, than I have ever seen of victims of the atrocities carried out across Europe.

Whenever these events happen, it's always blamed on foreign policy (which is true to an extent) and never on the mindless, savage terrorists, who care nothing for anyone (and yes the IRA were just as bad in their day and I have as much contempt for those murderous thugs as I do for the islamic ones)

However, please do not try and say that this is some sort of false flag event for propaganda purposes..it is not, it is a horrific, cowardly attack, carried out by savages, and the loss of 22 lives, many of them children, who are every bit as innocent as any Syrian child and also do not deserve this as is any terrorist attack on anyone, anywhere.

CX

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
For those who seem to be doubting this even happened....why not take a trip to Manchester, speak to those in hospitals, speak to the taxi drivers who ferried people free of charge away to safety. Speak to the 21,000 witnesses inside the arena, speak to the members of the public who offered a roof for the night to stranded concert goers.

Go look at the many community Facebook pages that have stories from people who were there.

I understand this is a conspiracy site, and there have been false flags in the past, but sometimes it seems to easy to sit behind a screen and shout fake.....when if you ventured outside the house you might see things like this do indeed happen and effect people greatly.

If i'm wrong, i take my hat off to the 20,000 plus actors that did a great job last night. Quite the co-ordinated drill. Like i say, go to Manchester and call fake among those who were caught up in this...i'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.

CX.
edit on 23/5/17 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Trump makes a huge declaration against extremists in an extremist country, and evil sick bastards detonate a bomb at a f##### kids concert, our governments can't stop this, all they do is highlight the problem and f##### massage it, make it look like they are doing something, well they F####### are they are giving extremist tickets to any western country in the world, they are likely giving them the tools, then planting the bomb themselves to make sure they get the job done right,
no our governments are doing nothing but creating fear and terror for an agenda, and i am f##### ready to go to war............... maybe its not our governments but i will tell you this for f....ing certain, if we stop blaming the "terrorists" and start blaming our governments it will soon stop, for every bomb that kills our innocent brothers and sisters, we will kill a portion of that 1%, till there is F####### zero, zilch, nada of them.............we are the 99

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

edit on 23/5/17 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

This is one of the top links on Google news right now. They are already switching to Ostrich mode.

There's only one way Britain should respond to attacks such as Manchester. That is by carrying on exactly as before.

The alternative is to succumb more to authoritarian ways for safety, bomb more Muslim cities... allowing more psychopathic warlords to take advantage of orphaned children and traumatized, starving people.

No Kali, there are alternatives that are better than doing nothing, which is pretty much what we are doing to stop this right now. We simply can not carry on as before. The risks are too great and I don't buy the usual 'they've won' argument if 'they' provoke a reaction and change.

It's in everyone's interest that actions are now taken. The longer normal people of all races and religions turn the other cheek, the worse the final back lash is going to be. If this just carries on I fear the eventual backlash against the Muslim community, including innocents, is going to be very bad.
edit on 23/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Please...don't go there..have some respect for those who have died and been injured

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silk
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Please keep the speculation limited - thanks

I find no joy in saying this but, I told you so. When innocent children are blown up in a western country, the first thing that goes through my mind is Islamic terrorism. And now we know that I was right. What needs to be done now is the total systematic extermination of radical Islam, it's followers, sympathizers and their families. I feel no compassion for their lives as humans because they are not. They are backwards savages. I have said time and time again, we as a civilized society can not coexist with Islam. It needs to be eradicated. Period. No discussion, no mercy, no half assed attempts at a truce. Kill them all and let their pedophile prophet deal with them!!!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

your right, I apologize too soon.

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join