It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes because you're clearly too ignorant to bother learning HOW to read the Koran, you can't just cherry pick verses like that. If you do that with the Bible you end up with the same ugliness.

Strange, I've not seen any examples of the Bible condoning dishonesty to save one's own ass, yet it is there in the Quran and even moreso in the various hadiths. HOW does one read the Koran? I'd assume the same way one reads the Bible: one word at a time. Sorry, can you lead me to the parts of the Koran that forbid terrorizing your enemies, attacking infidels, taking child brides, lying, or otherwise being a uncivilized jackass to your non-Muslim neighbors? I can show you passages, nay I can show you COMMANDMENTS in the Bible that verbatim command Jews and Christians to NOT do these things from God's own words to Moses and through Jesus. So please, lead me to the Koranic equivalent of these commandments that actually could be used as some manner of evidence that Islam is a peaceful religion.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I shouldn't have let myself get dragged off topic. Another time, another thread.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The Daily Caller‏Verified account @DailyCaller 32m32 minutes ago

Twitter Liberals Worry About Muslims’ Feelings After Manchester Bombing trib.al...

Why post that??? Why do you think DailyCaller posted it??? Or just simply answer the question of why is the Right Wing Propagandist Media always linking Terrorism and Liberals in the way they are???

Do you think it's correct and honest to even suggest that "Liberals" support Terrorism??? I mean actual Terrorism too, not Muslims but Terrorists???

How many of these kids or anyone killed by these terrorists do you think might be liberal or have family and friends who are liberal??? Are you suggesting that they like terrorism after all the pain it causes them too???
edit on 22-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

link   
good idea for a thread

Ways to help those affected by tonight's tragedy

www.reddit.com...

stay safe everyone

edit on 22-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yes because you're clearly too ignorant to bother learning HOW to read the Koran, you can't just cherry pick verses like that. If you do that with the Bible you end up with the same ugliness.

Strange, I've not seen any examples of the Bible condoning dishonesty to save one's own ass, yet it is there in the Quran and even moreso in the various hadiths. HOW does one read the Koran? I'd assume the same way one reads the Bible: one word at a time. Sorry, can you lead me to the parts of the Koran that forbid terrorizing your enemies, attacking infidels, taking child brides, lying, or otherwise being a uncivilized jackass to your non-Muslim neighbors? I can show you passages, nay I can show you COMMANDMENTS in the Bible that verbatim command Jews and Christians to NOT do these things from God's own words to Moses and through Jesus. So please, lead me to the Koranic equivalent of these commandments that actually could be used as some manner of evidence that Islam is a peaceful religion.

At the end of the day, if the muslim God, Christian God, any God that has violence in their book, I would be absolutely gutted if that God turned out to be real. Absolutely gutted!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
***ATTENTION***

This is not the Mud Pit, all T&C rules apply. Which means knock off the insults and the back and forth. Staff understands that this is a heated topic that has hit close to home for some of you.

But that does not give you free reign to go after each other, or anyone else.

Do not reply to this post.

Repeating.

Please stay on topic. This is not the Mud Pit.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

HOW does one read the Koran? I'd assume the same way one reads the Bible: one word at a time...

I think you have to read it right to left...or backwards...or on a CNN website or something. Just actually reading it word for word doesn't work apparently.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Come on.

Back on track...

Fared Zacharia just said on CNN that it's "classic Sunni terror", "no political goal", "pure nihilism", "killing for killing's sake".

edit on 5/22/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

watching on amercian tv still says 19 dead and 50 injured,,,with be a newsbreafing in about 17 minutes (top of the hour)...the voting will be cancelled

oh these poor patents trying to find their children...it is heartbreaking
edit on 22-5-2017 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This question still has not been answered. I was hoping Kali would try as I am eager to see anyone try to answer that question.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
How do you convince so many people that an all powerful loving God would get pleasure out of watching his most beloved creatures killing each other in his name?

Religion is a disease that seems to erase all reason and commonsense from one's mind.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why post that??? Why do you think DailyCaller posted it??? Or just simply answer the question of why is the Right Wing Propagandist Media always linking Terrorism and Liberals in the way they are???

Do you think it's correct and honest to even suggest that "Liberals" support Terrorism??? I mean actual Terrorism too, not Muslims but Terrorists???

How many of these kids or anyone killed by these terrorists do you think might be liberal or have family and friends who are liberal??? Are you suggesting that they like terrorism after all the pain it causes them too???

Clearly liberals and all rational people will condemn this behavior, and to claim otherwise is asinine.

We need to walk a fine line of not allowing political hacks or extremists to use this incident as a political tool, but we also need to be honest about who the attackers are and how they were able to be successful.

I feel that the past administration in the US and many others around the world have been afraid to be honest about where this terrorism is coming from, and that has left extremist fill in the vacuum.

This is how the Rotherham grooming scandal was able to get so out of hand.

So we need to find a delicate balance by being honest about the situation, but not overstepping by lumping to many people in as responsible.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Because certain mindsets are a problem and ignoring them doesnt correct it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: Zaphod58
***ATTENTION***

This is not the Mud Pit, all T&C rules apply. Which means knock off the insults and the back and forth. Staff understands that this is a heated topic that has hit close to home for some of you.

But that does not give you free reign to go after each other, or anyone else.

Do not reply to this post.

Repeating.

Please stay on topic. This is not the Mud Pit.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
400 ISIS trained people have returned to the UK. These radicalized individuals are dangerous and I can only hope they are squarely on your intelligence community's radar. Stay alert. Stay safe. Use common sense.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: mOjOm

Because certain mindsets are a problem and ignoring them doesnt correct it.

Ya, when you leave it non-specific like that I can honestly say I agree.

But of course I know the difference in how we each read it too.

I think saying what you mean exactly would help clear things up too. Being vague in what you say leaves a lot of room for interpretation and meaning can be lost.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown Prayers go out for all the people at the concert. This is such sad news. As a conspiracy person, I see where right before everything attack that has happened in recent years - there has always been a "terrorism drill" right before the incident. And the drill is always EXACTLY like what happens. Well, out of curiosity, I googled "terrorism drills, manchester, england, 2017. This is the first thing I saw: There had been a drill (looks like in 2016 though) about a suicide bomber in an event in an arena-like event!! Here is the link to the short article: [url=http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...]
edit on 22-5-2017 by TruthJava because: link fixed hopefully

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I wonder if this is retribution from Trumps speech?

Either way, they just messed with the wrong mofos.

Prepare for extinction.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join