It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: GodEmperor

I know the definition of terrorism which is why the idea that it's just some Religious Stuff doesn't sit right. There is always some political angle to it too.

Islam IS political. Islam is what happens when you have nations with official government mandated religious sects demanding adherence. Sharia law, the Ayatollahs, and the Caliphate are the political manifestations of Islam. This isn't a war over religion, it is a religion that is based wholly on war.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
Press conference Now with GMP.

Edit: Short conference.

They are also still receiving a lot of information given abut the event and will provide updates as soon as things become clearer.

What network? CNN's Don Lemon is not carrying it. He's mad that this attack usurped his Trump-bashing plans tonight.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
lower than a snakes belly targeting kids

(post by The3murph removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+14 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If you are done the Trump image is a placeholder. It is a youtube link for Fox News / Sky News and when you click the link it takes you to the live feed and not donald trump.

Next time check first before bitching ok.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

He carried it. It was just freaking short. Totally unacceptable really. If I lived in Manchester,I'd be pissed.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: burdman30ott6

All according to sites such as thereligionofpeace.com I'm sure.

All according to common freaking sense, actually.

link   
a reply to: Taggart

Perp, a suicide bomber, has already been id'ed by authorities though they aren't announcing it. One of the clues to a false flag supposedly, immediate ID. Wonder if his passport was in his back pocket.

link   

Good thing we have Separation of Church and State here in the US, right?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ABC News Australia. Honestly you didn't miss much, it was a brief announcement of what is known so far and numbers given out for hotlines.

link   
a reply to: seagull

Until westerners start walking in the streets of Tehran and Riyadh and start blowing themselves up we won't ever become them,

Until we start using Assault trucks,Assault planes we won't ever become them.

Western response to terrorism has been weak.

Even both gulf wars were restrained.

We've got a long way to go before we become them.

Primarly becoming a theocracy.
edit on 22-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Right. So who's the power behind them then???

I know we're responsible for creating some of them at different periods for what we thought would help us against our enemies. We supply and train them and then they get out of hand or whatever.

That's where we need to be looking. The source behind their power. Because without that they are just a bunch of crazy zealots without any means of really doing damage and that can be managed easier.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That would take fixing culture.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You should try talking to a Muslim about the Koran and what it says about non followers.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
lower than a snakes belly targeting kids

That really bugs me. A place full of tweens and teens? Really POS? I wonder if it occurred to him/her they were ridding some of the future for the UK. You know, trying to delete an upcoming generation.

So sad over this. It's so upsetting. They really need to keep a close eye on the schools after this.

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I know Ariana Grande was a strong Hillary supporter. Katy Perry, her good friend who's been tweeting about this attack, also a strong Hillary supporter. Both want open borders and see no issues with with Islam. They say we just need to love everyone more.

I'm curious now how they feel after they were touched so close, that Ariana's fans were just blown up.

Essentially, the Hollywood types live in a bubble and this is the first time one of them and their fans has been a direct target.

Now all singers need to be aware of the threat of suicide bombers at their shows in Europe. Will they still deny the threat and pretend everyone will just get along?

link   
Looks like twitter is reporting the suicide bomber has been identified by the British. No name given though.

link   

Yeah, it is. It is also a good thing we have a SCOTUS that will likely uphold the migrant reforms proposed to keep people from the country's ruled by Islamic politics out of the USA.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

How did that work out in 1993 and 9-11 when a bunch of Islamo FASCISTS attacked this country ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Press conference live feed

Whys that prick speaking?

Someone forget to mention to that baffoon Manchester is a UK city?

He should let the UK government speak first and make a statement before he shoots his dumb orange mouth off like the idiot he is.

quite keep politics out of this...

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join