It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look and See what Trump is up against

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

I loved that show.
I loved that 99 was a woman and smarter than smart.

It was an early "PC" theme.

Yes, good show and funny.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: lordcomac

Yep, work yourself to death, get hit from all sides.

But, if you do good enough, you can rent a house from the gov and the banks who put up 10% of their cash for the mortgage, while they collect interest against the full amount.

I am getting ready to cut a $31,000 check to the IRS, and am fn' pissed, I would pump that directly back into the economy, and maybe even branch off another line of investments that would employ people, but that's not happening.

Don't worry, there will be another scandal at five and another MSM media source created to distract us from this reality.

Hell, why not just make one part of the gov look scandalous, so the whole thing isn't called out?
-oh wait nvm

I've had a fire in my belly my whole life- had college paid off by the time I graduated (community college, because I'm no fool), bought my first house when I was 23- when the market was way down and people were afraid to buy - only barely making enough to pay the bills back then, full time in my first real career oriented job.
Some years later, I'm selling that house just as the market peaks in these parts. Been paying extra on every payment for some six years, so when all is said and done I should be walking away with more than half the purchase price of the home.
Moved into a rental to wait for the correction, at which point I hope to invest my wad into a chunk of land so I can put myself out to pasture.

I never understood how there are people who can't find work, and depend on help from the government. If they'd get off my back I could have retired by now with how much work I've done.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join