It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Myth of Extraterrestrial Activity.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
You're note alone OP. I too find the thought that aliens are coming to visit Earth from millions of light years away absurd.

Good for you!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

They are out there but why would they waste the resources to come all this way when the Universe is pretty much made of the same materials? Humans are not the smartest tools in the shed nor advanced physically . They may have been here in the distant past hence all the religious people waiting on some kind of return- Hate to break it to you but if it's not made it back by now odd's are it's not coming back .
edit on 5/23/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: Jay-morris

They are out there but why would they waste the resources to come all this way when the Universe is pretty much made of the same materials? Humans are not the smartest tools in the shed nor advanced physically . They may have been here in the distant past hence all the religious people waiting on some kind of return- Hate to break it to you but if it's not made it back by now odd's are it's not coming back .

you do not know, i do not know. Difference is, i do not pretend to know how ET think and act.

Are ETs real, chances are yes. Have they been here, and are still coming here? We just do not know. You do not know, and i do not know.

Simple as that

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
They are out there but why would they waste the resources to come all this way when the Universe is pretty much made of the same materials?

Yep, some of which we haven't even discovered yet. It's possible ET could be using these undiscovered materials or, it's possible they may not'even need them at all, being they have acquired a more advanced means of travel.

Humans are not the smartest tools in the shed nor advanced physically .

So why hold ET to the same standards as humans?

They may have been here in the distant past hence all the religious people waiting on some kind of return- Hate to break it to you but if it's not made it back by now odd's are it's not coming back .

Wait, so the Messiah set to return has missed his due date? Hold on, who set this time frame to begin with?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's much more than a ufo hotspot. Some of my experiences there have been so surreal and "crossover" it's hard to explain.

I kind of know what you mean a friend of mine and I have had strange encounters with lights in the sky they seem to show up at periodic times I know my night time objects like stars and satellites planes and these things are not those. They seem to be intelligent and aware of us there is this weird surreal feeling connected to them. I have backed off on pursuing them because I think about stories from john keel and others whos life starts becoming very weird if one gives more attention to this phenomena. Both my friend an I have encountered high strangeness seeming to revolve around the phenomena like weird synchronicities.
I have gotten less of an ET vibe from it and more of an Interdimesional feel from the phenomena if that makes any sense.

Is this place that you see things by chance in the San Luis Valley?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join