It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I had about the world ending

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
First of all, sorry for the bad english (still learning heh)...

Second, I'm not a religious person, at all.

And also, I'm pretty sure there are more things in heaven and earth than dream our current stage of development as a society.

There was a dream I had last year by November or December, I'm not sure. Never shared it because of lack of time to sit down and write about it. But hey, time's up and here it goes. I'll describe it in first person because I suck at writing, so try to picture yourself in the scenario so you'll understand better what I felt.

I'm in front of the church I used to go as a kid. I think I just left and am outside on the streets waiting for someone or something. The first thing I see is a car leaving the church with a bunch of kids on the backseat, and they all have gifts or presents. I will get back to this later.

Then, I see a person passing through the church jumping and singing on the street very, very happy. I don't remember exactly what he/she was singing, but was something to express that "finally the day arrived".

After a few moments that person passed, I saw a car coming in high speed and hitting a second car that was parked on the other side of the street. After this car, we (after the crash everybody got outside to see what was going on) started to see a lot of more cars crashing, like if everybody lost the control of their vehicles. In that moment I knew something bad was about to happen.

After a few seconds I started to see meteors falling from the skies, in that time people on the church had already lost their mind. I remember this detail because it was a moment that stuck in my head for a while after the dream. The happy man/woman jumping and singing the end of the world and all the religious people just lost and desperate about it running to inside the church.

This is the last thing I remember, maybe 'cause it took too long to share and I forgot a few details, but this is what I find interesting in this dream:

Date: I believe this was the Children's Day, because of the car I saw at first with a lot of kids inside with their presents (couldn't be a birthday, unless it was everyone's birthday).
Children's Day is October, 12, here in my country.

What happened: I'm pretty sure some change on the magnetic poles happened, since the cars stopped responding and planes were falling.

I never had any dreams like this and this one scared the ghost outta me. Does anyone else ever had a dream like this? Mind sharing it? Thanks!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Thank you for sharing your dream. I had a dream that Satan was trying to kill me, and yes, i'm quite serious. He did not catch me he never does. I'm intrigued by dreams. I have them frequently.

Young men will have Visions, and Old men will dream dreams.

Men and Women, in modern day terminology. People were daft back then now they're not. Depending on who you talk to.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have dreams about having sex with beautiful women.....it never comes true.

Well at least I have the dreams!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Star and flag

I did have this "dream" a while ago but couldn't remember much yet I'd remembered the super Supermoon phenomenon, that's all I remember. . .

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SophiaEveLee

Maybe in this dream the moon was so close to Earth that affected our planet?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
May be and I'd heard that the magnetosphere is becoming weaker and weaker which also affected the magnetic poles. . .

Someone told me about the 7 Tribulations = 24 and half years _ ? _ it's a long and slow mass extinction and the question is when or it's already begun?
edit on 22-5-2017 by SophiaEveLee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I had a dream Earth was invaded by a parasitic fungus that mutated people into hive zombies with extra tentacle features and the fungus grew on everything it touched and turned large buildings into living organic structures. Even the dogs and cats people had were transformed into fungus covered zombie pets. No fire could kill it and no matter what was used to try to destroy the fungus it grew more.

Family members and even children were mutated into viral fungus drones and would chase down and infect anyone that wasn't like them.

That is a nightmare worth not experiencing a second time.
edit on 22-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

It must have been intense! Thanks for sharing it!

I personally find it fascinating how our brain can just create things like that.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I would imagine that if in one moment all electrical items ceased to function in an instant cars would become hard to control when the engine "instantly" died, no power brakes or power steering. And what of modern cars? Would there bigger problems with modern cars that rely on computers if they just shut off or the computer systems shorted?

Even though Garabandal wasn't "ordained" by the church below is a part of the testimony from Mari Loli (one of the three children to recieve visions).

"There will come a time when all motors and
machines will stop; a terrible wave of heat will
strike the earth"
edit on 24-5-2017 by Apollumi because: Put ordained in quotes for the Catholic offended syndrome

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This jogged my memory of a dream I had back probably 10-11 years ago.

In this dream I was standing on a two lane highway looking down a road that went up a hill and into a small town. As I stood there I noticed two large jet liners (white, no markings) were passing by my right. I looked up at them. They both fell out of the sky and they changed course like seeing a pencil's image bend when you stick it in glass of water. I watched a plane impact the trees at the base of the hill that the town was on top of. First the left wing caught and then the rest of the plane went in.

I looked back at the town and I could see cars were crashing into buildings and one another. Like nobody was controlling them. My view zoomed in. This is the weird part. The people in the cars. They were decapitated. Their heads just rolled out. I remember seeing somebody carrying a body on a stretcher and the head rolled off. It was a scene of chaos.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Not wanting to hijack your thread. I just wanted to add a bit more about that town.

I had another dream around that time. In it I was as a child and I was at the edge of hilly farmland. The place felt like sanctuary, meaning no harm would come to me.

In the dream there was an old man sitting in front of what seemed like a trailer. I was standing in front of him but could not see his face for some reason. All I could see where his hands which were calloused, weathered, old, but looked strong. I felt like he was my protector.

I ran over to the small house across from his trailer, it was mine. I was drawn to the texture on the walls. It was so strange. I had never seen a texture on the walls like that.

Both dreams were of the same place. Months after the dream I took a different job and was having a very difficult time finding a place to live. I went to check on one in a small town (Benton, Missouri). The place was not acceptable to my wife and out of politeness we were waiting for the renter to return and tell him that we would keep looking.

When he came back and told him this he said his son had just told him one of his properties had just become available. I went and looked. Garage, good. Small enough and big enough, good. Told him I'd take it (since we were having such a hard time finding a place).

About a month later we moved and as I was carrying stuff in, I notice the walls. I walked over and looked at it and felt the walls. I was the texture from the dream.

A couple weeks later yet I was looking for different ways into work. I took the southern two lane road out of town instead of the four lane highway. When I returned that afternoon I realized I had just moved into the town of the dream, or dreams. Up the road was a regional airport.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Apollumi because: wording

top topics

join