It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Souls...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i have allways felt that i was a silent warrior

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I feel for some of us,that attaining knowledge that is not with( in society as a whole)the norm of perception..,that it comes natural..for myself i can only speak..i have done and sen many things out of the norm,and am very aware of the contstant syncronicities momment to momment...for me every experience i just accepted and then it was now...i stepped thru the crack in the cosmic egg...
for most others learning,trying to accept some knowledge would burst their bubble of perception and perhaps crack their mind...death would be better than losing the mind..the part we need!
i can not imagine how the majority would react to a kundulini rising...i used to have them on will.....pure lightpure buzz

i feel the need to cleanse and get back to that space
happy manifesting

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I truly understand you, the thing is, most people think that "why should you have that knowledge?""why are you sooooo lucky to have it and not me?" we wanna share it, because we just KNOW it's true! Really, why people would want to give up all their beleifs for ours?
I'm not asking them to give up everything.....I'm just saying that humans all have the power to find the truth inside of themselves like me.
It's not easy for people like us. Feeling depressed because we have the knowledge in closed mind doctrine society. We wanna share, but nobody listen to us. We have the gift, a very special gift of unknown knowledge, and nobody to share it. I really think that ATS is a good way to spread our knowledge, I did not came here for nothing, but the truth is sometimes scarry and some people don't wanna hear the real deal, certainly not from US normal people.
How many times I said I wanna leave ATS for good because I feel like BS in here, that what I say is NEVER listened!
I have an old soul, I have a mission, I need to spread my knowledge...then what? I have messages from higher realms telling me to be strong, that everything will be allright, that I have to keep on my work....what else can I do? I live FOR THAT! I live for myslef, but for a big part of humanity, that is heavy on my shoulders but I accept it!

Love and light
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[edit on 12/2/05 by Amelia]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
the world crushes my shoulders

it would be a great day if so many more people understood..
thou the process for many may be very unsafe..
to go against the grain of our domestication process ,everything engrained with in our dna throughout our bloodline,and over the leys of the lands
we are allways taught to look outside of ones self
to look with in is another story.

i like to make people smile..it becomes contagious
something as simple as a smile can bring change.

even with out knowledge syncronicities occur to everyone.
thou many just call them coincidences..
no matter how or what...it is a miracle
the world reflecting back our insides

on the outside,i feel like your average man,i dont feel powerful,i try to escape,i am shy on the outside..
look at my gardens and you truly see me
unorthodox nonformal wild ecclectic,of its own kind
thru my gardens and my prescence i bring about great changes,thou slowly ..
one step at a time

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yea, thats what I believe too, that within each of us, there are knowledge and abilities that lies hidden within, abilities and knowledge that comes natural to us. Abilites and knowledge obtain from our past life, just ready to become unburied.

For example, I just held a gun for the first time today, an air rifle. I was able to stand 10 yards away and shoot this small wooden pole with great accuracy, I mean out of 20 shots i made like 16.

I think the thing that draw us most in life for no apparent reason, are that things that reflects our inner hidden self, abilites, our knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Yea, thats what I believe too, that within each of us, there are knowledge and abilities that lies hidden within, abilities and knowledge that comes natural to us. Abilites and knowledge obtain from our past life, just ready to become unburied.

When you unburried them, you feel lost because of the rest of the society that works in a strict way. When you feel your higher self and talk to it your knowledge increase and you have an urge to tell everybody, but not everybody is ready for it, so we feel alone in all that! That is how I feel but I know that step by step it will do good to others

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You're not gonna believe this, I can sense it (ho ho).
This is an artists impression of the ghost that appeared in my yard at 4:30pm yesterday.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
yes we can feel so very lost with the findings of our full potential,because it goes beyond what we have been told to believe in..

just a couple weeks ago,i was at a book store to study ancient art for modeling at colleges for arts students...i walked thru the new age section &just grabbed a book..it was funny the book i grabbed,because of the questions i was skimming over with in my mind...i was questioning secret societies and wondering if they are all cracked up to what they really are..
the book was called the truth will set you free...it is all about secret societies etc..
before i walked out of the bookstore,i got a coffee,i stopped along side a table with two older women and said hello,i feel like i know you....they both were clarvoyants
they both told me to keep following my dreams...that that is a rare thing to be able to do in todays world...they also said that one must also step on the gas pedal....one felt my chest and said there is blockage in my heart area...and i do feel there is...being that i feel so seperate from the rest..it has been ripping at my heart..i do not feel inspired...
i inspire others,thou i myself have not been inspired...i keep digging for the inspiration...
just last week i found this site aother syncronicity....
i began to read about the masons and illuminati etc...
&was outraged by the yeilding of power thru words....
i felt that 99% of these masons etc...dont even have a clue...
i was told if i were a 3rd degree mason i would be the same as 33rd degree..now who really is in the dark...
i have been yelled and corrected,challenged etc in every way...
and i remain unbending and dont yeild any power amongst any one..

i was going to end my session when i came across this subject.
thanks to Amelia...as i read her writting ,i felt as if i just read my very own writting...
because of Amelia AND ALSO obsidian to follow ,i have became subtly inspired.
i feel i owe you two
by being here with you

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

i have been yelled and corrected,challenged etc in every way...

its natural for people to garnish such a reaction when faced with a absolute lack of understanding towards a subject and indivual persona. most all of them have been raised to act and think a certain way, any peirceived difference is all too evil in their eyes.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
greenmansmind, you owe nothing to me. I have only helped you realized what is already in you. That is my duty.... mine, yours, Amelia's, any experienced soul. What you are is already a part of you. Whoever hlps you awaken that is only to be felt as a friend and ally. My voice here has not been to teach, but to simply let others know that there are many of us here, and therefore let them experience and trust what they already knew, on some level or another.

Amelia and skybluebuff0, lonliness is not uncommon for those of experience and knowledge. I have met many that have felt alone until I have let them know that they are not. Our paths may be solitary, but our purpose is unified. Lonlieness is a normal feeling for those who have experienced much. Alienation from other humans is to be expected, as they are not ready or capable of realizing that which we have. My own girlfriend, for instance, love of my life and occasional keeper of my sanity..... she chalks my experience and enlightenment up to "occasional bouts of flakiness", but only since she is not ready for what I know. She will be eventually, but not in this lifetime.

SteveG... not even worth a response. You are obviously not ready.

My friends, some of us are ready, others are not. We will experience much ridicule, alienation, and other forms of disheartening behavior from others. Do not let this hamper your search for ultimate enlightenment. Many here are willing and able to understand. Those that have posted repeatedly in this thread are often wishing to uncover what they know, or share what they have already uncovered. Each of our beliefs differ, but the fundamentals are the same. We are here with reason and purpose. It is for each of us to uncover that reason and purpose. It is often helpful for each of us to share what we know. The road to enlightenment and transcendence is fraught with many disbelievers. Stay true to yourselves, and follow your path as best you can. I, and others on this thread, will be able to answer what questions you may have. Often, you'll find you already know the answers.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
YES
Obsidian
i see that all to often..someone helps me in some way see something..and i allways felt like i had the knowledge allready..
as for steve G..i thought it was amusing to see a flying pig..

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
YES
Obsidian
i see that all to often..someone helps me in some way see something..and i allways felt like i had the knowledge allready..

Well, it is not that hard to see that something...
that help is more about gaining courage than opening your eyes. You see things, but you decide not to take note of them. There is your problem.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
YES
Obsidian
as for steve G..i thought it was amusing to see a flying pig..

Oh, the photo was amusing, but I've been having a serious discussion here (my sense of humor is found more readilly in chat or on the BTS boards).

And yes, we all already possess all knowledge that we have learned previously. The "awakening" that each of us goes through is nothing more than a realization of prior knowledge. The more we've learned, the more significant the awakening is.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i do agree it is about the courage,thou it is also seeing with new eyes..not looking for new landscapes..just new eyes to see from..

it is about courage...i can stand on top of a steeper than steep mtn with my skis..and i will not see the way down thru the trees and off the cliffs etc..but once i get the courage to just go and leave my mind behind..than the way appears for me as i am going like a bat out of hell..no time for thought...it would kill me...its all about freedom.free the mind and the rest will follow

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Well, it is not that hard to see that something...
that help is more about gaining courage than opening your eyes. You see things, but you decide not to take note of them. There is your problem.

This is precicely it. The awakening that each of us expereinces, in addition to conversing with others, and doing research on what we, somewhere, know to be true is the thing that opens our eyes. In my opinion, greenmansmind is not having any problems opening his eyes. His eyes are already quite open. There are those of us, however, that need assistance in experiencing things, either because their awakening is not fully complete, or because they have difficulties performing certain tasks. Neither of these is strange... it's quite normal. Not everyone has the "all-encompassing" awakening that I had. It's more often just a little at a time, as people are ready for it.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Where have the intelligent debates gone?
all I see are Egos..
I feel I'm this...
I feel I'm that...
I I I I I....
Good for I... now enter the world of US...
We as a whole are experiencing this..
its because of the sudden increase in human knowledge.
and the sudden increase in the usage of hallucinagenic drugs
or mind/mood altering drugs... that in the 'old days' were only used by sages or medicine men and 'important' or 'knowledgable' people...
stop being so greedy with it.. and start debating it from the same side of the table..

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
This is precicely it. The awakening that each of us expereinces, in addition to conversing with others, and doing research on what we, somewhere, know to be true is the thing that opens our eyes.

There are those of us, however, that need assistance in experiencing things, either because their awakening is not fully complete, or because they have difficulties performing certain tasks.

It's more often just a little at a time, as people are ready for it.

The researching really makes me sick... when you attempt to know something, you try to "back it up", and you actually believe all that bull, some coartists write to increase their ego. Well this is the biggest mistake a person can do. At the moment you take a research on what you see with your own eyes, you will believe the art of liars, and you attempt to believe that your eyes were lieing to you.

Those people who need assistance to realize things, are the majority of people. They have no place in extraordinary events, they should live their simple life undisturbed.

If a person is not ready for his own performance he is willing to carry out, he should leave that behind and stay whatever he was before. In order to do something great, a person must challenge the difficulties of life alone, without seeking help. However, some people win, some loose and crumble. Not the matter of luck, it's a matter of courage and faith.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I was told that right from birth I was a relaxed, content, observant baby. I rarely cried, and was always comfortable no matter where I was, or who I was with. I taught myself to read before starting school, though in retrospect it seemed more like I just sort of picked it up without trying.
The thing that I found very moving in my adult life was the power that I felt when I looked into my fiances eyes. It literally made me run away, I was actually scared. A year later when we bonded, she reminded me, to my utter embarrassment. We knew each other inside out within days, like we had known each other our whole lives. This was explained to me as being becuz we had been together for many thousands of years, and I don't doubt it.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
mY MIDDLE DAUGHTER IS WHAT i WOULD CALL AN OLD SOUL..sHE HAS SUCH A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON THINGS AND THINGS EFFECT HER SO DIFFERENTLY. sHE HAS A CONNECTION WITH ANIMALS I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN ANYONE ELSE. THE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT IS SO DIFFERENT FROM MY OTHER 2 GIRLS. SHE IS A WONDERFUL ARTIST AND VERY UNIQUE. ONE OF HER QUALITIES IS SHE DOES A PUZZLE FROM THE EYES OUT

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
mY MIDDLE DAUGHTER IS WHAT i WOULD CALL AN OLD SOUL..sHE HAS SUCH A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON THINGS AND THINGS EFFECT HER SO DIFFERENTLY. sHE HAS A CONNECTION WITH ANIMALS I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN ANYONE ELSE. THE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT IS SO DIFFERENT FROM MY OTHER 2 GIRLS. SHE IS A WONDERFUL ARTIST AND VERY UNIQUE. ONE OF HER QUALITIES IS SHE DOES A PUZZLE FROM THE EYES OUT

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join