It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Souls...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Interesting post...although I do not fully understand what you are saying. The generations you speak of - what kind of time span are you talking about?

As well, why would a universal generation of a few thousand be so concentrated on this planet (despite its vast importance)?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
I realized that I am the grandson of one of the Council of Thirteen. The great creators... those who created everything. I learned that it was my generation that had fathered those that were to become known as the ancients. My role in the universe was to act as a protector for the Council, as well as a protector to the souls that branched from my line.

The council of Thirteen? I never heard of this... Can you tell some more about them? Has it anything to do with the birth of religion...? I'm very curious.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by p a v e l
Interesting post...although I do not fully understand what you are saying. The generations you speak of - what kind of time span are you talking about?

As well, why would a universal generation of a few thousand be so concentrated on this planet (despite its vast importance)?

It is not expected for you to understand. However, I will try to explain as best I can. Time is really an irrelevant factor here. I suppose I can frame it in a timespan similar to the Earth timeline, however. The creation of the ancients is unknown. The creation of their children (my father's generation) dates back to before the creation of earth. Their creation time has ceased, though I honestly cannot place a time on the cessation of their creation. My generation started being formed shortly before the cooling of the surface of the earth.... by earth timelines, a good 4 trillion years ago. There are some member of my generation that have been created in more recent history, though.... on the order of only a few thousand years by earth time.

My generation still creates children (my first was only three years ago). However, children of my generation date back a good 2-3 trillion years (occasionally more), up through current time.

As far as the concentration of my generation on this planet, I have only but a few riddles to really go by. I don't know the exact meaning of it, beyond a time of great importance to this planet being at hand. I can only speculate on the reasons for this. Because of this, I prefer not to go into my theories on it, because I don't wish to unjustly alarm anyone.. As I said previously, it could be a great non-corporeal force awakening on this world (I have another thread regarding this - the one on information regarding non-corpoeal entities), it could be first contact from an alien race, which, while not necessarily alien to me (at least on a spiritual level) would be a potential great upheaval for humans. It could also be any number of other things that I am not currently aware of. My knowledge of this has been kept greatly limited by the Council, probably so I could experience it as the rest of us will, and deal with it as I can. I only know that I, and other members of my generation, are here to protect all of you who may either be unenlightened, or of lesser knowledge than we of my generation or older. I do know that every soul upon this Earth will play into whatever events may unfold with great importance, so it is my duty to extend to each of you the same respect which I will pay to the member of the Council. Every human on this earth, aware of it or not, is a charge of one member of my generation, and it is our duty of existance to protect those that came after us.

I can only speculate that those of my generation existing in mortal form on this earth at this time are those of us with mortal charges here. In an infinite universe with infinite possible forms of life, it still does seem a great number of us are here. Perhaps Earth figures into some great cosmic plan, far greater than we can imagine..... or perhaps it's just a time that we here on earth need protection or guidance more than any other time. I don't sense that it's an apocalypse coming or anything.... just a big event that will change life as we know it (or perhaps not, if dealt with in such a manner).

I am here for the rest of you... to impart whatever wisdom may be granted to me this lifetime. I know my duty, and am loyal to it forever or to my destruction, if it comes to that.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebastiaan
The council of Thirteen? I never heard of this... Can you tell some more about them? Has it anything to do with the birth of religion...? I'm very curious.

The Council of Thirteen is the basis for all religion. Religion on the whole is a man-made construct, based on beliefs and experiences. For instance, if enough people decided to devote their lives to what I know to be true, it would bcome yet another religion on this planet. I do not wish such an honor however. I am what I believe... I do not ask anyone else to believe what I do. The Council is made up of members that have dictated creation. They do not control the results of their creation, however. They simply create. The Council has never had a member that has been regarded as a god, however. It is typically members of my generation that have been heralded as gods. The Council prefers to remain in the background. It is not against Council wishes for me to be posting this. You will believe what you will. If the Council has need of you, they will contact you. The Council exists on the basis that they can neither be proven or disproven through the research of man, or any other race. They are simply a benign force that has given us the basis to do what we will. They are not good, nor are they evil. The Council does not view things in terms of good or evil, but rather in terms of what has come to pass, and what hasn't. In more understandable terms, they are truly neutral. They seek a balance in all things. Most of my generation are neutral, and seek to maintain that balance for the Council.

As far as more personal information on the Council, I can't provide you with much, but I can provide a little on what Grandfather has told me (Grandfather is what I have come to call my spiritual grandfather, who sits on the council).

Grandfather has told me that the Council are all one without names. To that means, they all possess true names, but all have blocked them from memory for their own protection. They prefer to remain nameless, hence the reason I call him Grandfather, and not something else. The Council exists since long before recorded time... as far as I can tell, they are timeless. There have been many creation theories among humans (and these are the only ones I am privvy to, being human in this lifetime, as well as all lifetimes I have previously remembered). These theories rancge from creation by the Christian "God" (who is really a generalization of all of the members of the Council of Thirteen), to the creation by an alien race living on Nibiru, the alleged 11th planet in our solar system (evdent in text left behind by the ancient Sumerians). Fact is, the Council outdates any of these theories, and the religions based on these theories are simply the best attempts at explaining the enigmatic and unknown nature of the Council. The Council is still responsible for some creation in the universe, but no longer any creations on Earth or any other developed planet. As far as we are concerned, they only wish to observe us, and protect us from some extreme failure that may befall us. The Council pretty much stays out of our lives anymore. Those of the Council's creation that still exist here are the second generation (that of my father) - the watchers (and even they are extremely rare), and those of my generation - the guardians. I don't reveal this in the notion of being able to predict the future, as that is created from the will of humans alone. I only reaveal this in order to help some of you, who may believe what I say, in finding enlightenment, either mortally or spiritually. I cannot change our destiny (though I may try - I voted against Bush
), but the rest of you can.

I know that this has probably not cleared up too much for you, but hopefully it has given you a slightly better picture as to why I, and others of my kin, are here. You make the difference. I simply protect.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
The Council prefers to remain in the background. In more understandable terms, they are truly neutral. They seek a balance in all things. Most of my generation are neutral, and seek to maintain that balance for the Council.

Thx for the anwsers. I understand i little better now, but i have a few questions:

If the Council wants to have balance in all things, why is there so much destruction and hate on this planet (and other planets...?)

How do they observe us? I just saw a tread on The Holografic Universe and there was stated that all things are intertwined and connected. Is that the same case with the Counsil?

EDIT: spelling and addon's...

[edit on 10-2-2005 by sebastiaan]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
after reading this forum,1st timer..i only read for a minute so far on top of the page,a tear fell from my right eye,then my left..just prior to finding this subject,words of old soul appeared in mind,...my voice then appeared to say no..ancient soul..
i did not get it...a minute later i am here..
i have been feeling like an island,all my life..the past few days i have been denying that perception...
my soul has been harping out its lone song on top of sacred mountains w/in..
i have allways walked on my own path stalking my dreams,
highly creative simplelife my work my art is working with plants ,i breathe this life.
i dont understand myself..our structure and words seem so insignifant to me
my feelings run deep...i have this innate knowlege with in me and i am allways digging to put it in words...
i have done some amazing things thru the power of observation and feeling and visualization....which throws me in awe
with my work and who i am,i bring a good feel to people.inspire them,enlighten them,heal them thru organic food and painted landscapes everchanging..
at the same time i feel i am not accepting it fully...i feel i allways try to escape from the light and enter the pain...i feel the pain of the world..i dont understand me,thou i feel i know everyone else...
i have been cringing the last year over everyones powerstruggle and control drama...i want this dream to stop now..
once upon a time i felt oh so enlightened & then it seemed as if i was the 3rd person looking in at a situation and seen the carpet pulled from under me.
ever since i have seen this chasm before me and now i feel its time to make that bridge
the synchronicities are beginning to pile up
what do the symbols all mean
the person i reflect today what will it be tomorrow
each day i die a new death hoping to see with new eyes upon awakening .
i dont know where i am going with all this,my mind is beginning to not relate
perhaps i will go back and read more
this find is beyond great...
i started to tire from all the illusions,attacks.. etc from the other subjects...so much insecurities,ignorances,iresponsabilities ..
peace in the struggle to find peace

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i have allways felt like a chosen one...as if i was here to help along with a fundamental change...and i too feel the times line is nearing..
i have backpacked for weeks on end in the high mtn.s and had some wild visions which i can not share.....
i have been so tested through the yrs.through experiences..
i live a life far different than the majority.
i dont usually study all this stuff..i dont like computers even really.
i recently started to study the earths ley lines..once upon a time,i studied just for fun..old cairnes in new england....which led me to here.

i hope i am right..
i do wish for a fundamental change
the world around me seems insane..
and i am sure they would all be quick to point the finger at me..
i hope when/if something happens and peoples minds are not up to par,that i can keep mine and help shed some light.on whatever it may be

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
i have allways felt like a chosen one...as if i was here to help along with a fundamental change...and i too feel the times line is nearing..

OH!!! Me too! I feel like a chosen one. Souls are not old or young, it's the experience behind it in past lifes. I have a deep experienced soul....
I am different, and I don't like authority, time and be ruled by something. That is why I really don't fit in the society, religions, materialism and anything that keeps me away from love and freedom. That is why I'm a depressed person and always search for the truth, because every life is like starting over but with a different background. As an experienced soul, I have a mission, I came on earth only for that mission, to wake-up people on spirituality in a serious time like now. That is why I always send people unconditional love, I tell them to trust themsleves and not the people and organisations who rules humanity. I'm here on ATS now, that is not a coincidence. everything in my life is like "just on time" filled with syncronicities, intense dreams and plenty of love.

If you feel like talking to an experienced soul, I'm here for you dear ones
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think, those could have experienced soul, who can react to brand new things immediately with perfect precision. It may mean that the soul is experienced, but the body isn't yet. Could also mean, that you have an alien soul, enabling you to explore telepathy right after birth...

But it's just my theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebastiaan
If the Council wants to have balance in all things, why is there so much destruction and hate on this planet (and other planets...?)

That actually figures heavilly into several of the theories I have as to what's on the horizon to cause so many of my generation to be here. This world is out of balance, that's for certain. I may be here to restore the balance somehow, though I can only speculate on how.

How do they observe us? I just saw a tread on The Holografic Universe and there was stated that all things are intertwined and connected. Is that the same case with the Counsil?

They observe much like any other non-corporeal entity would. They can come and go as they will, usually without being noticed. They also have the watchers (the second generation, the children of the Council). These watchers simply observe the world as it is. They do not involve themselves in its matters. On top of both of these, the Council has powers of observation, such as scrying, that they can utilize to watch us from a distance. Never will they possess a creature, for that would interrupt our free will.

All things are intertwined in one way or another. Everything that exists has an effect on everything else, no matter how small it may be. There is a very definite logic to how things are created, though I don't understand it fully. It is a puzzle that only the Council knows the answer to.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ok. i read ur post and i alot of what u said made sense. see im 18 but i think that i have had a calling in my soul if you will. the farthest i can remember vagely is in egypt, where i knew some of the royal house and such. but now this lifetime is so different. ive never felt such anxiety ever that i can remember, and i think it has something to do with america, like this will be the breading place for something and this frea is so overwhelming that ive planned to leave america over the summer.

but how you talked about those who teach others, like ancients, i believe i could be one of them, but to no avail. i havent been able to reach much people because they think im wacco or something and its really fustrating to deal with those that cant understand. in fact this the reason why i came here, to see if i could find some help as to who is calling me and such and what for. and let me tell you, being called for 4yrs straight is not something u blow off, expecially when it keeps calling you.

but i swear i cant deal with this life. the people are ignorant and follow the herd without any thoughtprocess of their own. and well, this life hasnt been as easy as i once knew. its just that all this fusteration and unknown and just all of it makes me wanna just let go and come back in another life and start all over again, but i know that it could be worse for running if you will. um, i dunno. if u could maybe help me out a little then i would so appreciate it. i seem to not have the time for some reason, or just the feeling of urgency i have calling me... but you seem to be the most full of knowledge that i have recently encountered, and i would appreciate some help if you would. my email is [email protected], and i thank you if you even give me some kind of email, even if it is to leave you alone...

[edit on 10-2-2005 by kancay]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Amelia i just read your last entry and feel as if i was reading my very own writting...
i too have never believed in authority,got along with time and just our structure here in general.
ever since i was 6,and i am sure before that age as well..6 is a signifant yr..i questioned all the teachings of my religion class....at the age of 6..
i dont look at clocks unless i am working for others..which i never liked to do,but do during the winter..
for a free ski pass.
i used to meditate and experience kundulini upon doing so..i have seen many things with out the use of drugs,right here before us..things that we are not used to seeing,thou are more real than that which we can see.
i have traveled thru a dimensional doorway 3 yrs in a row,same time of the yr.in dream and met with a group..we climbed into a chamber and aumed to a certain vibration and traveled to another dimension...one that i dont understand yet..
i meet amazing people when i throw questions into the cosmos and answers come to me when i least expect it.
i met two twins recently,both clarvoyants..they both told me that i was rare indeed and to keep following your vision
got a krlin photograph taken of my aura and the people in charge were amazed at it..
i am told over and over i am more evolved,thou i feel in ways i am not...perhaps i keep comparing myself to the existence around me..
dont know..just know i am here now

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kancay
ok. i read ur post and i alot of what u said made sense. see im 18 but i think that i have had a calling in my soul if you will. the farthest i can remember vagely is in egypt, where i knew some of the royal house and such. but now this lifetime is so different. ive never felt such anxiety ever that i can remember, and i think it has something to do with america, like this will be the breading place for something and this frea is so overwhelming that ive planned to leave america over the summer.

Typically, two lifetimes won't be the same. There are different things to be learned in different lifetimes. Your time spent on this earth in mortal forms (and keep in mind, it doesn't even necessarily have to be earth... what I speak of encompases the entirety of creation, not just this one planet) is to teach you lessons of existence. One lifetime, you could learn of love. Another lifetime, of hate. Yet another lifetime, of the occult. The number of lessons are great, yet the end goal is simple - to finally, permanently leave the mortal coil. To forever be able to live in the world of the immortals - the spirit world. The problems you face in life are always getting you closer to the lesson you must learn in that life. Your choices, decisions, and learning from the consequences of such are how you learn. It is not always evident what your life lesson is, so don't live your life trying to figure it out. Just know that you will learn, or you will be given another chance to learn it. Souls that are still learning are always given another chance, so don't fear failure, just make sure you know how to learn from it. Your choices are yours to make.

I also sense great confusion or angst from you. It's not uncommon to feel this once you become aware of what you are, ancient or not, a spiritual awakening is always tough at first. It does have a way of turning your world upside down.

but how you talked about those who teach others, like ancients, i believe i could be one of them, but to no avail. i havent been able to reach much people because they think im wacco or something and its really fustrating to deal with those that cant understand. in fact this the reason why i came here, to see if i could find some help as to who is calling me and such and what for. and let me tell you, being called for 4yrs straight is not something u blow off, expecially when it keeps calling you.

Given that I know little of you, I feel it necessary to remind you of one thing - don't judge the age and wisdom of your soul by your most distant past life regression. In the spirit world, time and space mean nothing. It's possible that your memories of Egypt are from your last lifetime, and that before that, you lived a life as a peasant in medieval Europe.

Don't search for people to teach. Those that want to learn will seek you out. If you truly are an ancient, the people with the potential to learn will know that about you just from simply being around you. They'll come to you. Before you take on a student, however, I'd highly advise learning about yourself first. Have you found your spirit guide, totem animal, or other entity that walks with you? These entities that surround you are probably your best resource in learning about yourself. They are typically of sorts that have either transcended, never lived mortally, or are otherwise unconstrained by the mortal shell. They can tell you of your past before this lifetime, and they can help show you the doors that you need to open to further discover who you are, both in the mundane world, and in a spiritual sense. If you have acheived astral travel (and don't worry if you can't - not everyone can), it makes talking with these entities all that much easier. If you aren't able to travel astrally, then call to them during meditation, and they will typically be able to communicate with you through one means or another. Many life to use riddles or metaphoric stories to communicate. Rarely will an entity just blurt out hard truth. This is because the best form of discovery is experience. They'll show you the doors, it's up to you to open them and step through.

The calls that you hear are most likely from a guide that is trying to contact you. Meditate on these words or sensations that you feel tugging at you. They'll answer. You'll learn.

but i swear i cant deal with this life. the people are ignorant and follow the herd without any thoughtprocess of their own. and well, this life hasnt been as easy as i once knew. its just that all this fusteration and unknown and just all of it makes me wanna just let go and come back in another life and start all over again, but i know that it could be worse for running if you will. um, i dunno. if u could maybe help me out a little then i would so appreciate it. i seem to not have the time for some reason, or just the feeling of urgency i have calling me... but you seem to be the most full of knowledge that i have recently encountered, and i would appreciate some help if you would. my email is [email protected], and i thank you if you even give me some kind of email, even if it is to leave you alone...

Life is never easy. It's a fact of life. It's not easy because without challenge, you'll never learn anything. Most people are sheep, and are happy with that. For most people, ignorance is bliss. You won't find many of them on here.

As far as letting go and starting over, remember this: as much as death is not something to be feared, it is also not something to actively seek either. You'll find that in the long run, seeking out a premature death will only prolong the time it takes for you to learn your life lessons, and keep you that much further from transcendence.

The best advice I can give you at the moment is to keep looking inwards until you feel you truly know yourself. At that point, practice what you have learned. Gain confidence in yourself and your abilities. Keep an open dialogue with any entities that walk with you... they can teach you much. If you look for literature on occult practices, stay away from the books that cater to the sudden mainstream interest in alternative religion. Pagan religions are quickly becoming major religions in the world (I think Wicca is currently larger in the US than Judaism). With this popularity, comes many hack writers trying to cash in on the "latest thing." For instance, stay away from *anything* with "Llewelyns" on it. They're worthless. I can't really reccomend any good books on the subject, since all of the knowledge I needed to develop came with my awakening. I'm sure there are others in ATS (several of whom are probably reading this thread) that can reccomend books to you (and anyone that does have a book to recommend, please do, for the sake of another awakened soul).

Finally, and above all else, remember this: You are the one that controls your destiny. Our free will is the greatest gift that we have. Use it wisely.

If you are comfortable with this, I'd prefer to keep correspondence here in the public threads. Not so much because I don't want to talk to you personally, but rather because I feel that our dialogue may also benefit anyone else reading this that may have similar questions, yet not post them for whatever reason. As long as I'm answering questions and offering advice, I might as well keep things available to anyone who wishes to read.

If you have a more personal question that you're not comfortable posting in public, you can feel free to U2U me, and perhaps we'll take it to email then.

I just prefer an open dialogue over anything else.

One last thought, and then I'll wrap this up... I promise. I am not actively seeking students. My mundane life doesn't afford me the time to properly teach someone. I'm also *highly* selective about the students I choose because the methods I teach are certainly not for everyone. I'll answer what questions I can, and I'll offer what advice I can, but I won't take on a full-time student. As far as the advice, the answers I give may not be the ones you're expecting. You just need to ask the right questions.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Greenmansmind and Amelia:

It gives me great happiness to see other experienced souls on here. There seems to be many in this thread that are asking for the kind of guidance that we all can offer. We are all here for a reason (both on ATS and in a mortal body). Sharing your own knowledge is always a wonderful thing, and certainly helps others on the path to enlightenment. The best thing I've learned about teaching others is the amount that we can learn from them. Sometimes those of us who have "seen it all and done it all" lose sight of the simpler things, and often a less experienced soul can once again turn our eyes to the beauty of simplicity. I consider myself lucky that even with all the experience and knowledge I have, I can still see things with "new eyes." The blooming of a flower is still a magical experience for me, even though I know that in the grand scheme of things, it's rather inconsequential. I address this post to the both of you, because I get the feeling that your experience of this world this time around is of a very similar nature, and it's a very rare trait indeed... quite a refreshing one to find as well, I might add.

I've often felt that my time on this earth, knowing it is my last, is, at least in part, to remind me to enjoy the simpler mundane things - the joy of my puppy when I come home from work... the simple purr of my kittens as they sleep in my lap... the beauty of a sunset. These are all things that often get missed by most people, too wrapped up in their lives to stop and look. Being my last lifetime on this earth, I don't want to forget any of this.

I look forward to seeing more posts from both of you in the future.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
kancay
IF YOU THROW THE QUESTIONS OUT THERE,THEY WILL COME TO YOU..YOU DONT NEED YOUR VOICE FOR DOING SO..THOUGHTS ALONE WILL WORK.
YOU MUST BE AWARE,THEY CAN COME TO YOU IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS..
A FEELING..A WORD ON A TV.COMERCIAL..and anyways you can think or cannot think
thou they will not come to you until you can understand them

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Obsidian it is nice to see that you do not want to forget any of this earthly manifestation,wherever i turn i see people angered,fearful,filled with so much negativity..
possibly you may not have to leave Obsidian,control your dreams..everything we see/think is because of an agreement we make.
again i am touched via someones words,again a tear falls from my staring eyes.
i as well as you am very accepting to find this forum.
and to see your kind words..
stay in this world obsidian..others need good examples,not thru teaching ,just as examples..

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
Obsidian it is nice to see that you do not want to forget any of this earthly manifestation,wherever i turn i see people angered,fearful,filled with so much negativity..
possibly you may not have to leave Obsidian,control your dreams..everything we see/think is because of an agreement we make.
again i am touched via someones words,again a tear falls from my staring eyes.
i as well as you am very accepting to find this forum.
and to see your kind words..
stay in this world obsidian..others need good examples,not thru teaching ,just as examples..

Don't get me wrong. I'm not sad about leaving. This lifetime is my last, because I have finally acheived transcendence. This is something I have been working towards during every lifetime I've led. I just don't want to forget the beauty that exists here. My memories of this place will be some of the best that I have. My words and lessons will not leave with me, however. After I transcend, I will become someone's guide. I will continue to be able to impart my wisdom upon those that wish it. This is something I am very much looking forward to. I also hope that those who learn from my words will pass them on to others. I may even make another journey to the mortal coil at some time in the future, just to experience this world again. I just have duties that call to me after this lifetime. I assure you, it's for the benefit of everyone.

Besides, I still have many years left in this lifetime. I'm not even 30 yet. I'll be around for a while.

Keep love and life alive.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thank you so much!

You know, it's not easy for people like us who have knowledge to life with people with closed mind. Sometimes I have the very strong feeling that I have to wake-up people to spirituality, to the oneness of the universe, that god lives inside and not outside of us. Strong religious beleifs is stuck into people's mind, that the bible is the answer to everything but I know that we are much more powerful than that! I have confidence that I'm here to make people realise that!
I'm working on cleaning myself of bad energies to be able to reach my soul and be one with it. Then I'll be able to help others. I go step by step. I understand everything the voice inside me, my higher self is telling me. I'm no better than anybody else, I just develop something with my soul, that is connected to god. I know it's my last incarnation on earth and I came here just for this last time.....with something to do.

thanks
love and light, Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Thank you so much!

You know, it's not easy for people like us who have knowledge to life with people with closed mind. Sometimes I have the very strong feeling that I have to wake-up people to spirituality, to the oneness of the universe, that god lives inside and not outside of us. Strong religious beleifs is stuck into people's mind, that the bible is the answer to everything but I know that we are much more powerful than that! I have confidence that I'm here to make people realise that!
I'm working on cleaning myself of bad energies to be able to reach my soul and be one with it. Then I'll be able to help others. I go step by step. I understand everything the voice inside me, my higher self is telling me. I'm no better than anybody else, I just develop something with my soul, that is connected to god. I know it's my last incarnation on earth and I came here just for this last time.....with something to do.

thanks
love and light, Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're a last-timer as well, huh? I can see that you already know this, but I'll state it again anyway - enjoy it while you're here. Whatever the basis for your beliefs, they are certainly desireable ones, as you are very obviously willing to help whoever you can. I sense a great zest for life in you, and I hope that you can bring this forth in those you awaken. It is this zest for life that will make my job on this earth easier. It's good to know that people like you exist, and it's wonderful to know that you're helping all those that you can.

Perhaps you're here for this last time for the same reasons I am. Who knows, maybe we'll work together sometime. I've spoken several times of that which looms on the horizon (have you sensed it as well?). Those with a zeal for life, and those tending towards good are the ones we need here right now. I wish to protect the balance, and you are just the type that aids me in that.

I sense by your words that you're closer to realizing your full potential than you may think. Keep on your current path as it is certainly the one that will bring transcendence (of course, if you're a last timer as well, you already know that). Thank you for being here, as you are the type I've been looking for in this community, that is to say, well experienced souls, ready for transcendence. We have much in common, you and I, as well as greenman, whom I also thanked in my last post. Thank you for being here. We'll certainly trade notes sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
something tells me i dont know if this is my souls last journey
what i contain,i cannot put into words even for my own use and if i were to try it would be considered very sloppy writting.
i did past life regression and i was not a person...i was the light and i glowed brighter than bright.& the light conveyed a sad hue..for the people could not see the light,thou the light was right there just as the nose on your face.
to be in my presence is either inspiring or completly challenging..with out even a spoken word...
many feel insecure around me...and i am a somewhat quiet person even..i feel as if i am an easy target..thou it does not affect me negativly.i dont feed drama control.to many i seem naive.i am aware of everything around me..i feel the next time i die(i should have been dead a few times allready)i will be aware of the death and just as a controlling a dream..i will control my death...(i feel i have allready)and i will live on.i will not agree.i believe the world is as we dream it...row row row your boat...i dont fear death thou i do love life..
i feel as if i feared death i would have been frozen in my hell that i placed around me.
i wish i could nudge others onto more awareness..thou feel its not fair to them unless they seek..bursting bubbles of perception can be hazardous..i have lost a bible thumping friend or two,because my experiences were shared..they are beyond our normal reality..they were god like..i did not control..just visions and going with the flow while unbending focusing.

my purpose is to also heal myself from this physical life..
then to go wild..my totem animal is lynx..yada ,i need to make a labrynth walk....i see one on a cave wall from prehistoric days in my mind..i see them in seashells and spider webs and dna spiral etc.etc..
along with this,i am creating a large healing garden for the world to see touch taste smell sense heal in....greenmans eden
i feel my purpose is to connect the physical and the spiritual world throught the fabric of our reality...heaven on earth....the great dream,thou i feel it will be hellish more so,before climbing higher.
as the holy cross gets nearer and nearer to the north south alignment in the heavens..
may we be ready to raise our vibration no matter what.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join