It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My neighbour might be a ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well not exactly but I have posted this before but only got the details second hand from her other neighbour when I last posted in on ATS but this time I had pumped into the lady in question and asked about it so hear it is.
Back in 2004 my neighbour form 2 doors down was having her renovation of her kitchen when she came in from afternoon of shopping and in a blink of the eye saw a oldish baldman in a old fashioned suit but the strange thing about this is that when she saw him he was in the process of doing something to the wall but saw her and jumped with shock and then disappeared ? and what was strange when they took down part of the kitchen wall there was a paper stuffed into a hole from 1930.
What is fascinating about this is that maybe the man from 1930 saw a ghost from the future plus in those days in England a lot of workmen wore those heavy woolen suits with shirt and braces.
Plus I wonder what is up with my street as aside from my very different experience another near ex neighbour had a different maybe paranormal event as well.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Is it known what was on the paper?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You pumped into her?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lucky you.

My Neighbor is Satan Incarnate.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It's said that spirits get upset when the living make changes to places they perceive as theirs. Or there was some kind of weird time slip where those two moments connected because they were performing the same kind of activity. Both were renovating or improving the kitchen.
Mrs Hudson owned my house from 1914 until 1990. She was a gardener, and loved the color green.
I never met her but she left a lot of herself behind. While redecorating the dining room I found three layers of green wall paper. All with plants and flowers on them.
We used to have incidents of things getting moved and lights going on and off but once I had removed all the greens, paint, and wall pepper those things stopped. I've been here 25 years and I've definitely made this place mine.
My across the street neighbor and friend has a soldier that lives on her front porch or actually he's always in the space in front of her porch where she has tall bushes. I think maybe once the porch extended out further or there was another structure there. My friend says there's a lady in her kitchen who cooks.
This is an older neighborhood. Built along the river just after the turn of the century.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You pumped into her?

Erm... never mind... T and Cs forbid my twisted sense of humour to continue down that pathway of debauchery...

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Why do you think I asked? Lol.

I'm being silly. Typos can be hilarious sometimes.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why do you think I asked? Lol.

I'm being silly. Typos can be hilarious sometimes.

Dunno... what did you ask???

Clear conscience here "coughs"

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My post about pumped into the lady....

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
At the end of the day all I'm saying is did the workmen from 1930 see a ghost back then of a strange dressed women i.e. my neighbour.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
saw a oldish baldman in a old fashioned suit but the strange thing about this is that when she saw him he was in the process of doing something to the wall but saw her and jumped with shock and then disappeared ?

-------

thats strange. my mum has a friend who's sensitive, sees spirits all the time. for a few nights on the trot she was sat in her lounge watching tv and these two old women just appeared from nowhere and were stunned at seeing mums friend and then disappeared again.
edit on 39Wednesday57ppAmerica/Chicago315739 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc

There is not much out there on the net of people in the past seeing a ghost from the future but I keep digging.

top topics

join