It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a minute to chill

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
With all the hate and childish back talk a lot of us have witnessed over the last god knows how many months now, I think its time to look at the big picture whilst its still running live.

The earth, a beautiful jewel in an ocean of black. Drifting along in an amazing universe with wonders we will never see with our own two eyes. For a minute, just sit back and watch, relax and forget your petty squabbles. Be at peace with yourself as you think that nothing you do matters, but everything you do means something.

Just be happy...

edit on 22-5-2017 by DrumsRfun because: snipped profanity

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Marvellous... thank you.

Sadly someone will be along shortly to complain, whine, shill or troll that the colour of the background or whatever is not up to their standards because of : Insert (reason here) or that millions and bazillions of dollars are still being spent to build this by the (insert administration here) and that said administration (or add name here) should be impeached.

Just thought I would say that before "they" start and give your thread a good chance of being followed.

Wondefrul... THANK YOU... S and F

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: thekaboose

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm just still so fascinated with the fact that we can actually do this. Man can be truely amazing when he wants to be.

I for one am enjoying the peace. Thank you

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A nice idea.
Thank you for posting it, along with the link.
S&F!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
With all the hate and childish back talk a lot of us have witnessed over the last god knows how many months now
Just be happy...

We all need to just sit back, relax, and do nothing. Just be content with the status quo. We all know to be an adult means to just love and accept everything just the way it is. To be happy all you have to do is bend over.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This is amazing thank you! S&F

And as a bonus.. It does curve who knew?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thanks for this, chilling out is definitely something we all need to do. If you ignore all the outside noise and drama you see that things aren't really that bad from moment to moment. You're alive and the most amazing and wonderful thing is happening right now.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Awwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeee yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Serenity now

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They used to play this live for hours on Cable TV's "NASA Channel". An escape form the madness was a remote click away...

Just in passing, need more earth and less space station In view. They have outboard camera(s), this appears to be hand held.

What do others think of the sweep radar dish?

edit on 22-5-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Personally I thought at the start maybe less station but the more I watch the more I'm in awe at what cooperation and in general what man kind can do.

As I was explaining to someone at work, we live in a time where we can watch this live on a website... All the madness shrinks away, my daughter is glued to it. Not even 2 and she can say astronaut, moon, sun , stars , earth Mars. Did have fun teaching her Uranus lol

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This one helps me feel calm.
Thanks for the thread.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here are a couple different views if anyone is interested.

Great idea and thread OP. S&F

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Keep up the streams and videos! Calming place for people to retreat to when it gets all to silly

Just noticed the edit on my op lol sorry for the swearing just my silly sleep deprived mind
edit on 3110America/Chicagokamb2017201759America/Chicago by thekaboose because: Reasons

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The Earth, a small constraining planet which is inhabited by controlled mines. A colony of ants who cannot lift. A poorly planet longing for natural restoration. A power struggle maps its surface, nobody knows if oil, satanism, dollars or love holds the key.

And we soldier on...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Three of those four assuredly do not "hold the key."
edit on 22-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Oil and dollars are the same too.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Two of the astronauts are doing a spacewalk now.
Cool!

new topics

top topics

join