It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Trump's Speech, Absolutely Amazing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Sorry Sir, we don't want your facts and insight ruining our moment of fawning over the wiglord. Kindly leave the premises.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

I wish I could, I guess i'm stuck like this

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

He did a great job. He came across serious, to the point, and non offensive. Plenty of ridicule for Iran, for the next invasion/occupation. ugh. Ill have to catch what he says in Israel to BBbutthead. I liked Obama only for when those two met. Haha they did not like eachother one bit.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I am retired USAF. I served under 4 Presidents. I have pretty much seen it all.

Trump is a gigantic thorn in the left's side. GIGANTIC. He can take them all down, and they know it...

The only reason that the "Trump-Russia" thing is a thing at all, is because of the leftist media. The problem, is that most Americans are brainwashed idiots.

Mark my words: President Trump will be impeached by the left, or he will be murdered.

Anyone who would dare paint a mark on Trump will have GOD to answer to. That I can promise.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

Congress has to impeach the president. How can democrats impeach unless the republicans allow it?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Don't hurry. Take your time. At some point, however, you will need to move on to the next stage. Have a drink from me.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I do like a great speech, Hitler was really good at them as well. Just saying.

You like some of Hitler's speeches?

Never said i liked them but he certainly knew how to deliver a speech that the masses were transfixed by...just like the op is transfixed by Trumpets.

Kennedy was good at it too.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Bull.

With respect, all I saw there was an exercise in blame shifting. If Trump was strong, there would be a smoking hole in the ground where the NSA data centre used to be, because strong presidents do not permit their citizens rights to be violated, even by their own government. If Trump was strong, he would have reached out and ended the careers of every single member of the intelligence services, having to do with the organisation of arms sales, the creation of proxy armies, and a whole raft of other injustices which have shaped the geopolitical situation over the last thirty years. If Trump was strong, and wanted peace, he would be concentrating his ENTIRE effort, on utterly destroying the hidden segments of governance, so that none but the people can prosper, none but the people have power, none but the citizen have the word of the law upon their tongues, nor the backing of central government.

But he is weak, and so he simply accepts these ills, and points out the speck in the eyes of others, while ignoring the log in his own.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

a man who runs a country that exports terror , telling the world to unite against terrorism

hahahahahah

cant make that # up

talks about terror groups , forgets to include , Israel , UK and US

hahaha

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I guess every leader in the world is weak then. There certainly are not such leaders as you described in the UK.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Anyway, what do you think ATS?

I think it proves he can read from a teleprompter.

I just realized he is trying to unite the there Abrahamic religions, literally. He visited the kingdom, then he's headed to Israel and Rome. Whether he succeeds or not, it's amazing that he's even trying with all the insanity he gets while he's here at home.

He's just making a show. It's a typical Trump "walk in, make short speech, leave, 'job done'" type of performance.

He hasn't done anything for the Israel-Palestine question, hasn't addressed the horrors in Syria, problems in Iraq, Iran, Turkey (etc) or the issues of the Christian nations (and abuses in Africa), etc.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Is that why it's full of firsts too? First president to visit the holy church of the sepulcher in israel? Is that why his flight from Saudi Arabia to israel is the first direct flight between the two countries in their history? Is that why he spoke about uniting them all and is visiting all three as his first foreign trip? Prior presidents never visited all three in one trip, hell, most of them wouldn't go to israel until years into their presidency.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Trump is entertaining and has a good sense of humor so anyone in their right mind would prefer him to the disgusting leaders they've had to deal with . It's good we can be a Saudi Ali for now. They need arms to defend themselves from other worse Arabs. I wonder if these arms will eventually be turned on us again? They obviously trust Trump more than what they've had to deal with in the past, and I don't blame them.

Peaceful Muslims? Peace in the middle east? I'll believe it when I see it. I won't be holding my breath.

But what about the most important thing of all? Federally legalized Cannabis! Common Trump. It's a joke that Cannabis is scheduled as a class 1 drug. And they say it has no medical benefit? BS. This is more important than wasting valuable time of attempting peace in the middle east.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What's so great about it? He's reading from what was written for him. When he reads from the TelePrompter he has a monotone voice. It doesn't sound authentic.

Now he's meeting the Pope
Here comes another speech he didn't author
edit on 24-5-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Okay I will look at the dilbert guys blog thank you.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well, our current PM and the previous five PMs have been either utterly flaccid or worse, gargantuan bastards with agendas which are not like unto those of the majority of Britons.

That may change in time. Perhaps not as much time as some might assume, if certain irons in the fire get hot enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join