It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's Trump's Speech, Absolutely Amazing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

He makes some great points and implores the region to commit to destroying terrorism once and for all. While he is gracious to his host countries he doesn't let them off the hook. This speech really reminds me of THE reagan speech. Hopefully it will have similar implications and results. If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's that terrorism has to stop and it has to be rooted out by the nations who have fostered an environment that allow it to thrive.

Here are some excerpts (and a link to the full transcript):

But the nations of the Middle East cannot wait for American power to crush this enemy for them. The nations of the Middle East will have to decide what kind of future they want for themselves, for their countries, and for their children. It is a choice between two futures – and it is a choice America CANNOT make for you. A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorists and extremists. Drive. Them. Out. DRIVE THEM OUT of your places of worship. DRIVE THEM OUT of your communities. DRIVE THEM OUT of your holy land, and DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH.

Above all, America seeks peace – not war. Muslim nations must be willing to take on the burden, if we are going to defeat terrorism and send its wicked ideology into oblivion. The first task in this joint effort is for your nations to deny all territory to the foot soldiers of evil. Every country in the region has an absolute duty to ensure that terrorists find no sanctuary on their soil.

Religious leaders must make this absolutely clear: Barbarism will deliver you no glory – piety to evil will bring you no dignity. If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief, and YOUR SOUL WILL BE CONDEMNED.

Anyway, what do you think ATS?

ETA:
I just realized he is trying to unite the there Abrahamic religions, literally. He visited the kingdom, then he's headed to Israel and Rome. Whether he succeeds or not, it's amazing that he's even trying with all the insanity he gets while he's here at home.
edit on 22-5-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I really hate to say this.

The "establishment" will take him down. They will either:

A: Discredit and impeach...

B: They will murder the man...

The last American President that challenged the "system" the way Trump has, was murdered in Dallas. That is fact.

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I watched this earlier. Captivating. Really great speech.

Just hope all those in attendance truly take heed.

The only bad part was when he tried to pin everything on Iran (being a sponsor of terrorism).
Saudi is also sponsors extremist Islamic schools across the world, and has some questionable links to ISIS...

Trump mentioned something about a joint task force co chaired by saudi and US to prevent terrorist funding in the region.

So perhaps we are witnessing the beginning of a reformation process in the Middle East. Or it's all a meaningless political stage show.

edit on 22-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Yep, all we can do is hope they listen and take some positive steps.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I really do fear for his life. He's got a target on him that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That's really really similar to Reagan's speech...

Reagan's foreign policy gained the world nothing other than a bloated welfare system of a military.

+16 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Really? Ending the cold war gained the world nothing? Uniting germany gained the world nothing? IDK, maybe you're being facetious.

+13 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
NO leftists, not ONE SINGLE PART was racist, bigoted or divisive. NOT ONE.
Great speech, absolutely 100% completely and totally ignored by his intended audience.

Saudi Arabia will still take not one single individual refugee, because I guess they're racist or something.
They will continue to sponsor terrorism and continue the jihad of colonising Europe.

Nothing will change because of this great man's speech today.

P.s. There's only two genders. Fact.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yea well, I don't agree with him pretty much putting a great deal of the regions instability on Iran, and basically isolating them as an enemy of the world. It really does not make sense, and yet I know exactly why it is done.

From this same event there was a 55+ nation commitment to create a sort of Arab NATO type thing with an initial 34,000 troops to fight ISIS in Syria and Iraq. Like seriously, wtf?? Would this not be like a Muslim Army of sorts? Whatever it takes I guess. By doing some constructive analysis, I will lay out what I feel some of those actions mean to me.

The fact that there has been a commitment of tens of thousands of troops signed on paper, coupled with a recent massive weapons deal between Saudi and USA, two things come to mind.

The USA is going to reduce its actual physical footprint of its own equipment and personnel from the region. We will fall back to our bases in Iraq, Rojava, Afghanistan and Turkey and pretty much stay there. Stepping up to bat will be these 30,000+ regional troops who don't want to lose US support, so they pitched to purchase more than enough equipment to make up for what we are removing, and the training to go with it.

The plus is that perhaps maybe we can finally reduce our own defense budget and redirect to domestic needs.
So that is how I read this current event plus the weapons deal.
A subtle hint that we are removing ourselves from direct involvement from the region but empowering the regional manpower and selling them the equipment to make up for this tactical retreat of sorts.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I do like a great speech, Hitler was really good at them as well. Just saying.

+8 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Hillary was crap at them. Just saying. Thankfully that bigoted old racist bag LOST

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Great speech, but there are a few other more symbolic points of note. The First Lady not wearing the head scarf, the Saudi King shaking her hand and if the President flies directly to Israel non-stop, would break a symbolic barrier between the two sworn enemies.
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well if you had bothered to actually listen to his speech, that is EXACTLY what he said.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I just realized he is trying to unite the there Abrahamic religions, literally. He visited the kingdom, then he's headed to Israel and Rome

Another way of looking at it is he's getting the nod from his international masters - Zionists and the Pope

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You give Reagan too much credit - ever hear of Lech Walesa and the strikes in Poland that began it all?

link   
What confuses me is why President Trump is speaking to the Mideast leaders about improving their nations, when most of the high-profile terrorist attacks occur in European nations. And we also have our own MSM terrorists in America.

The Mideast nations seem to be doing just fine. In fact, didn't candidate Trump point to the Mideast as having much finer airports and public transportation than the U.S. has?

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

That's really really similar to Reagan's speech...

Reagan's foreign policy gained the world nothing other than a bloated welfare system of a military.

Gotta ask then, what would you propose?

How would you see the world, if you were the POTUS? Or even an advisor to them?

Constructive criticism is one thing, criticism for the sake of it, is pointless.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Godwin would be so proud of you.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I am retired USAF. I served under 4 Presidents. I have pretty much seen it all.

Trump is a gigantic thorn in the left's side. GIGANTIC. He can take them all down, and they know it...

The only reason that the "Trump-Russia" thing is a thing at all, is because of the leftist media. The problem, is that most Americans are brainwashed idiots.

Mark my words: President Trump will be impeached by the left, or he will be murdered.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Abysha

Really? Ending the cold war gained the world nothing? Uniting germany gained the world nothing? IDK, maybe you're being facetious.

The Cold War never ended! Are you kidding?!

Uniting Germany was happening already. Reagan was just the pretty model hired to cut the ribbon. This is a goddamn conspiracy forum, do your research, people!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join