It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby in a rare in­ter­view sug­gested that racism be­hind ac­cu­sa­tions against him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

well it's true that the cosby show was pulled by most, but it is not true it's not being rerun.
the Cosby Show on bounce tv

plus for two and a half men there were other actors that were involved in the show. and it went on after he left. it was not called the Charlie Sheen show.
and as far as i know anger management is not being syndicated as far as i have found,i think FXX did for awhile after it was canceled due to poor ratings.
edit on 22-5-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Short while ago I read that Cosby is blind, is that true ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SinDefiant

For that I don't know which is the conspiracy side of me wondering "Hey What's going on with this?" Not to mention it seems we really didn't get too much in the way of closure either; although if we did I must have missed it given the event(s) that have transpired since that it is easy to step away from 'celebrity gossip'

a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Until This I had not heard of bouncetv. Well true in that it was not all about Charlie Sheen; but at the same time he was at the forefront. Although I get what you're saying and that sounds like the reason it stayed then. Anger management I am reminded of the movie which I'll be honest I had to google it as I was typing this. I've seen that it still comes on the CW every now and again but I don't watch enough to know a concrete timeframe for it.

a reply to: manuelram16

It was stated that he was going blind or had gone blind I think it was the former though.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Bull #E

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join