It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby in a rare in­ter­view sug­gested that racism be­hind ac­cu­sa­tions against him

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From your story, seems that the story may be written from a particular perspective.

In America, in 2014, white police officer(s) murders black unarmed men at a rate of every 28 hours or murders unarmed black men 4.5 times more than white men. Gosh, black men only make up 6% of the American population represent 51% of the prison population? While white men are 31% of the American population. I black man get murdered for selling 10 cent cigarettes he bought; while a white men can steal trillions of dollars from the banks, causes a global recession and not even indictment?
a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: seasonal

With less than a week for his sex­ual as­sault trial to be­gin, ac­tor and co­me­dian Bill Cosby gives a rare in­ter­view on Sir­iusXM ra­dio. In the com­pany of his daugh­ters, Cosby, now 80 years and blind sug­gested that racism could be be­hind the dozens of ac­cu­sa­tions against him.
His view was first hinted by his daugh­ters Ensa and Erinn who be­lieved that their fa­ther has been un­justly and cru­elly ac­cused in the court of pub­lic opin­ion.
www.pressreader.com...

The story is really repetitive, and the man who many considered to be a great comedian and great figure to aspire to til his fall from grace is now making some real surprising statements.

According to a rare interview on XM Cosby is the victim of racism. This is what has caused the dozens of drug induced rape accusations.

Did you know Cosby is blind?

No racism... progressives attacking him for not buying into the ideology of victimization. Cosby has done more in 30 minutes for the black community at large than any of the buck dancing, bojangling race hustlers that like to call themselves black leaders.

I have no doubt in my mind that Cosby was bedding down these chicks. However, I am not buying he was "taking advantage" of them.

Michael Jackson built some children's hospitals and donated to charities for children, too...
Does that give him a free pass to drink some "Jesus juice" with some kids and, well, he's dead now, but did that mean he deserved to be able to sexually assault children because he did so much "for the community"

Cosby is a sleaze.

And please

For those out here who might not have definitive answers...

Just what do you mean by "buck dancing, bojangling race hustlers?
And what race do you consider yourself after making such a claim?
edit on 21-5-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He was old and senile. Not sure the point of this thread? We all will get old and maybe senile and say strange things.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He was old and senile. Not sure the point of this thread? We all will get old and maybe senile and say strange things.

He wasn't old and senile when the word started to spread he roofied women and took advantage of them.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Old and senile is one thing-having dozens of women accuse you of drugging and raping them is the reason this is in the news and in a thread.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He wasn't old and senile when the word started to spread he roofied women and took advantage of them.

In OP:

Cosby gives a rare in­ter­view on Sir­iusXM ra­dio. In the com­pany of his daugh­ters, Cosby, now 80 years and blind sug­gested that racism could be be­hind the dozens of ac­cu­sa­tions against him. 

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Why is all this coming out now?

This has been in the news since the 90's, but for some weird reason, a lot of people don't remember. As someone who lived in the area, it was in the local news for quite a while.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Did you forget to write what the point of that post was?
edit on 21-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Did you forget to write what the point of that post was?

Oh sorry I'll write it in crayon for you from your OP:

is now making some real surprising statements. 

What did you expect with old age?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Old age does not make people make surprisingly convenient statements.

I would imagine if Bill said he doesn't remember anything would be more in line with dementia. Saying the accusations that have been around for many many years is racism, is a cover.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

He's been saying it's racism since? I will give you the floor. (I am drunk BTW.
)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Drinking and posting. Enjoy your night.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yeah, I jumped the gun on that one, horrible source.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think he's using the race card .. and it's pathetic.. just as his actions were.

I used to think his character on his show was the epitome of a black american father .. ( in a comedic sort of way).. but the reality is MANY celebrities have very dissapointing qualities and character in real life ,that is so unlike the characters we come to admire on screen.. and some are better than the characters they play.

Mr. Huxtable would be so dissapointed in Bill

edit on 22-5-2017 by Sheye because: Ummm ... errr.. just needed to add something

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yeah. EVERYBODY does what he did for decades, he is singled out only because he is a black man shame on people not him.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
of course it's racism. racism is why any black man is forced to do commit a horrible act. he didn't drug and rape those women society did. wow you need to get with the times. it's despicable that this is his only defense. even more so if he actually gets off on it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just for curiosity think on this one:

Charlie Sheen's story was also in the news because of him spreading a sexually transmitted disease. He did not tell the women he had it and ended up paying them off. His show is still on the air proudly and nothing seems to have come of that; yet searching for Cosby show there is almost nothing on the air due to them pulling it.

Granted I'm not saying one holds esteem over the other as both are deemed just as bad rape leaving lasting impressions on the psyche ( as well as the physical ) just as well as leaving a person with a sexually transmitted disease. All I'm saying is something did not and still doesn't seem right about what had happened.

On a side note a lot of people thought the claims from these women were coming due to the Bill Cosby trying to buy his own network.

www.cnn.com...

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

that's because as you said charlie took care of it quickly and quietly. if Cosby had done the same the same would've happened

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SinDefiant

that's because as you said charlie took care of it quickly and quietly. if Cosby had done the same the same would've happened

Well the difference being if the "conspiracy" surrounding this due to Cosby trying to buy NBC then I don't think they would allow him escape as easily. Granted this would throw in the race card of having a black male controlling a major network and I see this has already been touched upon here so I won't bring it up. Plus rape seems to have more ground than a guy who's a playboy with an STD ( which was probably known to some ) so deck was kind of stacked against him on this one.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I agree their public image probably did play a role in the consequences. Cosby has said many things that the black community did not like hearing. I'm not saying that's why this has happened because some black stars are rallying behind him. I don't know why him being head of a major network would matter. we've already had a black president. unless the whole control the media thing is a Jewish operation. but why not decline him the job.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join