It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby in a rare in­ter­view sug­gested that racism be­hind ac­cu­sa­tions against him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

With less than a week for his sex­ual as­sault trial to be­gin, ac­tor and co­me­dian Bill Cosby gives a rare in­ter­view on Sir­iusXM ra­dio. In the com­pany of his daugh­ters, Cosby, now 80 years and blind sug­gested that racism could be be­hind the dozens of ac­cu­sa­tions against him.
His view was first hinted by his daugh­ters Ensa and Erinn who be­lieved that their fa­ther has been un­justly and cru­elly ac­cused in the court of pub­lic opin­ion.
www.pressreader.com...

The story is really repetitive, and the man who many considered to be a great comedian and great figure to aspire to til his fall from grace is now making some real surprising statements.

According to a rare interview on XM Cosby is the victim of racism. This is what has caused the dozens of drug induced rape accusations.

Did you know Cosby is blind?
edit on 21-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He's a crazy old man. I'm sure he has opinions on a lot of things.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Last ditch effort? Playing the black card. I don't think the dirtbag is getting out of it that easily.

Edit - no I didn't know he is blind but I can't say I feel sorry for him.
edit on 21-5-2017 by jafo1973 because: Added comment

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Bill Cosby is the last person I'd ever think would play the race card.

Cosby Poundcake Speech Wiki

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yup, must be that ol' white devil
always about racist people keeping a good man down. For those who have interacted with Cosby know he's a full on racist himself, my friend had a nasty visit with him. Hes truly is a monster that prarys on women, just like another Bill I can think of. Their power, from money let's them walk.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I do not think he is crazy. I think he has some freaky deekey bent that has gotten him into a bunch of trouble.

Up til now $$$ has solved the issue. But now it appears there is some trouble that can't be bought off.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

I was thinking the blind thing is to make people feel sorry for him. I of course could be wrong.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I was thinking the blind thing is to make people feel sorry for him. I of course could be wrong.

Could be I wouldn't put it past him. I don't think he'll be getting much sympathy.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
He's blind now they say, but he wasn't when he was an active predator.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Could be a trick.

He's a slippery professional actor.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

With less than a week for his sex­ual as­sault trial to be­gin, ac­tor and co­me­dian Bill Cosby gives a rare in­ter­view on Sir­iusXM ra­dio. In the com­pany of his daugh­ters, Cosby, now 80 years and blind sug­gested that racism could be be­hind the dozens of ac­cu­sa­tions against him.
His view was first hinted by his daugh­ters Ensa and Erinn who be­lieved that their fa­ther has been un­justly and cru­elly ac­cused in the court of pub­lic opin­ion.
www.pressreader.com...

The story is really repetitive, and the man who many considered to be a great comedian and great figure to aspire to til his fall from grace is now making some real surprising statements.

According to a rare interview on XM Cosby is the victim of racism. This is what has caused the dozens of drug induced rape accusations.

Did you know Cosby is blind?

No racism... progressives attacking him for not buying into the ideology of victimization. Cosby has done more in 30 minutes for the black community at large than any of the buck dancing, bojangling race hustlers that like to call themselves black leaders.

I have no doubt in my mind that Cosby was bedding down these chicks. However, I am not buying he was "taking advantage" of them.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I would love to believe he is innocent. Like many Americans without a decent relationship with their fathers, I saw him as a perfect father figure. The accusations truly broke my heart.

But I've already conceded to the notion that he did it. You don't get that many accusations without some of out being true, racism or not.

Still... hope he's innocent.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Slipping them Quaaludes and raping them was not taking advantage of them?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
all good liberals already know that when a black man is charged with a crime it`s always because of racism.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He might have a point ... seeing he was an equal opportunity rapist.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Slipping them Quaaludes and raping them was not taking advantage of them?

Who said he did so without their knowledge? Why would a guy like Cosby need to slip a chick ludes to get laid? You also have to remember when a lot of this stuff supposedly happened... 70s and early 80s. Drugs flying around everywhere.

Finally, a lot these chicks were white. Given how racist things were back then, I am sure it would have been pretty easy for some supposedly innocent white girl to yell rape at the height of his career. Why is all this coming out now?

Like I said, I have no doubt he was banging these chicks. He pretty much proved that by getting a side chick pregnant. I just don't buy all these women were "assaulted"

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I thought this was a conspiracy site.

I am going with BS on the rapes.

There are some interesting stories out there.

link

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
He's a dirty, disgusting individual-with unfortunate bad looks. Without money and power, he would never have gotten away with his dirty deeds and crimes against women. It's even more disgusting that he is using his daughters for sympathy.

There was a story when his son was murdered that Bill had him killed because his son knew what he had been doing with women and was going to expose him; especially to his mother, Bill's wife.

Hope he is locked up, blind or not, for the rest of his short life.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If he is so innocent why does he feel it necessary to say it's a race thing?

It just seems like a deflection tactic. Why wait so long to make the claim?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join