It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checkout Metanoia films a great insight into alternative history and conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
When I first starting getting interesting in conspiracy on the internet I found a website with some really good films on a number of topics. They are all done really well. Here is what they say "metanoia" means:

In Theology, metanoia is used to refer to the change of mind which is brought about in repentance.

The prefix “meta-” carries with it other variants that are consistent with the Eastern Greek philosophical mindset, “Meta-” is additionally used to imply “beyond” and “outside of.” E.g., metamorphosis as a beyond-change; and, metaphysics as outside the limits of physics.

The Greek term for repentance, metanoia, denotes a change of mind, a reorientation, a fundamental transformation of outlook, of an individual’s vision of the world and of her/himself, and a new way of loving others and the Universe. In the words of a second-century text, The Shepherd of Hermas, it implies “great understanding,” discernment.

In Carl Jung’s psychology, metanoia indicates a spontaneous attempt of the psyche to heal itself of unbearable conflict by melting down and then being reborn in a more adaptive form.

I recommend the first one to watch Human Resource:

metanoia-films.org...

The second one I would recommend would be Psywar:

metanoia-films.org...

All the films are done really well and worth watching for anyone who is open minded.

Here's the main site:

metanoia-films.org...

edit on 21-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: formatting

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I've watched Psywar, I highly recommend it.

I appreciate the link. I hope the other documentaries are as good.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was brought here in search of some answers I could not get anywhere else.

Upon arrival, I discovered alot, but mostly how to research and vet out things.

My way of thinking changed as if it was meant to be. My eyes into myself and the outside world opened and I began to see the truth.

It physically changed my world.

I am off to watch these films. Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Some of the most insightful and well-researched docs out there.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The Power Principle is good as well.

Really all of them are worth a watch.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I've got Psywar on disc and I've watched it several times.
Highly recommended indeed.

Looking forward to checking out the others.

Cheers.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Good entertainment...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Good entertainment...

Well, entertainment as in they are made up BS? Or entertainment as in they are thoughtful and engaging?

That's the problem with alternative histories. Sometimes our bigotry and prejudice defines what we think is worthy. However, for these films, when I watch them, I understand the authors have a particular bias. Even so, the clips they show and the history they talk about is still very worth watching. I may not agree with all their commentary on what connecting all the dots means. But still, just seeing the clips and the history itself is enough to draw some conclusions.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

oh so good I dont ment to be offending..In certain countries they build houses with BS.. Well my assumption ( I havent seen them yet) is that they might be thoughtful and engaging. But in a way I dont think that alternative histories might change anything in society for real.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

oh so good I dont ment to be offending..In certain countries they build houses with BS.. Well my assumption ( I havent seen them yet) is that they might be thoughtful and engaging. But in a way I dont think that alternative histories might change anything in society for real.

Just seeing the pscyhe experiments from 50 years ago are pretty scary. Some really sick evil genius stuff.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Just seeing the pscyhe experiments from 50 years ago are pretty scary. Some really sick evil genius stuff.

Yeah, I watched Human Resources today. Depressing as hell. I'm starting to think that even though the Germans lost WW2, the Nazis didn't. They just moved.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Just watched human resources and yeah it pretty much explains in gory detail exactly how enslaved we are and most of us are unaware of it. Pretty depressing, and worse all you have to do is look at society today and see these pricks have well and truly achieved their power play.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks for posting, I've watched Human Resource so far, beyond depressing. I'll watch Psywar when I get the time. Man, that really resonated with me, made me feel like I was back in the days of my childhood. Not that I ever was part of one of those programs but back in the early '60s school had the same exact feeling that comes through in that video. I always had the sense that it was all some kind of mind control experiment even though I couldn't have expressed the feeling verbally back then.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Give me a baby and I can make any kind of man."

Just watched Human Resources... Wow. Quite a video. I am certainly going to watch Psywar. Thanks for posting videos.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The entire documentary series should be run on PBS.

Highly recommend The Power Principle.

top topics

join