It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Turan SOF silently slaughters Islamic State fighters in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
They seem quite well trained and equipped. Their unit flag is the Tamerlan (Timur) flag. Their logo is shown in the top left corner of the bottom 2 youtube videos. They are said to be Muslims so sort of more expendable to the Russia military than Christian white Russians.

This is their patch. defence.pk...

edit on 21-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My guess is they are Chechens. Kadyrov's men. Kadyrov's men slaughtered Chechen rebels in the second Chechen war and enabled Russia to reconquer Chechnya.

www.al-monitor.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
There is an extremely graphic video posted by Turan on vk.com. I will not post the link here. If you want to see it, you can find the link in the comments section of this video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Not watching videos of barbarity. Not my cup of tea at all.

We can celebrate the insertion of more Muslims to kill Muslims? That's progress, especially if they are the "even more brutal" Muslim-types that have been desensitised by the atrocities and violence in the Russian Chechen wars.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is the scope they were using in the fourth video. It has a thermal imager, a laser rangefinder, meteorological sensors, a ballistic computer.

link

edit on 22-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I really hope that every last Daesh scum is taken from this Earth in as cruel a manner as possible. Hunt them and their families down. Hunt their supporters down. Show no mercy to them for the atrocities they have committed. Make an example of them.

top topics

join