It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs $110b arms deal w/ Saudis & Ivanka gets $100m donation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Mostly no one....

Just the usual 'nothing to see here' regulars.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I think it would be relatively easy to social engineer a man like Trump. Even more so since the administration he heads is in a state of relative chaos at all times.

I would have thought it would be harder. Let's face it, the man has an ego. I don't think you could convince him to do something unless he thought it was his idea. Also, the man has made a few bucks. I don't think he could be that successful in American business if he were easy to manipulate.

On the other hand, I don't think CIA techniques would involve subtle manipulation. These are the people that coined the term, "forced rectal feeding."

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

If Chelsea Clinton, or the Clinton foundation were in this position Trumpers would be freaking the hell out. Nepotism and an exploitation of the White House. There's no other way to put it.

Yes, but its okay if the favored team does it.

Its never about principled stances, its all about which team did the corruption

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Does she run this bank? Like if she wanted her next wedding paid for or start couch surfing for the next 30 years like Chelsea, could this 100 million make it possible?
edit on 21-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

All of that seems above board to you?

Of course it does! Always believe the thin veil of official narration.

What are you, some sort of conspiracy theorist?! This isn't the place for you. go find some board that discusses such nonsense conspiracys. This board is to fawn over all things Trump!!
As the name implies
ATS
Adore Trumps Supremacy

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk
Does she run this bank? Like if she wanted her next wedding paid for or start couch surfing for the next 30 years like Chelsea, could this 100 million make it possible?

I like how you are on a conspiracy website
and the corruption is soo overt and in your face that you are now trying to dig around a bit to find a link to where it could possibly not be corruption in order to justify your mindset

politics is a cult.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

I like how you are on a conspiracy website
and the corruption is soo overt and in your face that you are now trying to dig around a bit to find a link to where it could possibly not be corruption in order to justify your mindset

politics is a cult.

I'm asking how she personally benefits from this. I know how the Clinton foundation benefited the Clinton's. Does Ivanka have a world bank debit card?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm asking how she personally benefits from this.

Good question
lets find out

Some questions that pop up
Ivanka's only seeming issue with this is that she cant solicit funds
But who gets to target fund which people get the funding from the initiative?

She can't take money out of it directly, but if its bribery money labelled as entrepreneurship funding at Trumps discretion, that is the oldest politics play in the book...sure, we will fund your project if you play ball my way type thing.
edit on 21-5-2017 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Good question
lets find out

She can't take money out of it directly, but if its bribery money labelled as entrepreneurship funding at Trumps discretion, that is the oldest politics play in the book...sure, we will fund your project if you play ball my way type thing.

My understanding is this money is going to the World Bank. This isn't like a Clinton foundation or the new political PAC they set up to slush money in an unaccountable way. I can't think of a scenario where the World Bank would volunteer to launder money for Ivanka. I'll join you in your outrage though if there's any reasonable evidence that's happening

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

You guys are really reaching on this one. Ivanka is only loosely connected with the fund. All she did was help propose the fund she didn't set it up and she doesn't run it or anything. Plus it's not just the Saudis but also the UAE that are donating to this.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Good question
lets find out

My understanding is this money is going to the World Bank. This isn't like a Clinton foundation or the new political PAC they set up to slush money in an unaccountable way. I can't think of a scenario where the World Bank would volunteer to launder money for Ivanka. I'll join you in your outrage though if there's any reasonable evidence that's happening

We shall see
Personally I think Ivanka is the silver lining in this administration and perhaps could position herself as a future POTUS if she keeps her hands clean, but This just stinks highly of what is already nepotism into a obvious corruption scandal to play out.
Will see in the coming months how this initiative is set up and if the Trumps have any say whatsoever in how the money is allocated. Obviously its just typical Saudi hush money as they always do in order to keep our "close alliance", thats to be expected. Its also a direct call to influence the US's treatment of SA through donation to something they are involved in, as far as more than that (some would say thats enough, but this is about Trumps specifically and not just the US government being bribed)..lets see where it leads.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Abu Ivanka once again...
(arabic newspaper Okaz, translator needed!)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

Question is; was the deal for the "purchase" of arm for saudi arabia own use or was it for taking and suppling them to third parites?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wonder if she allocates funds like her dads non profit?

What happened to the 2 million or whatever that he "raised for the troops" that didn't get to them?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

See, the thing is... Trump is always 10 steps ahead.

Obama and the last admin were usually ten feet in pig #e at any given moment, while they put the USA in so much debt and made themselves look like useless asses while lying through their teeth to the general public.

Have a little faith.

edit on 22-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

What happened to the 2 million or whatever that he "raised for the troops" that didn't get to them?

Looks like you swallowed the fake news kool aid.

It was over 5 million and it was donated last year as promised.

There is an itemized list of organization in this article.

americanmilitarynews.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

No women go to the world Bank seeking g a loan. If the bank thinks the project is worth funding they can give the woman money to use in her business. So if a woman qualifies her business gets investment capitol. Ivanka has no control over this it would be the same as you donating to the amarican cancer society. You can't tell them how to spend your donation but you get credit for making it.
edit on 5/22/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Anyone besides me find it ironic that the Saudis give Ivanka 100mill for women entrepreneurship and the Saudies won't even let their own women drive or open a bank account.

Actually, that part is really odd, but that's not what the OP is about. Somehow, it's bad that this money was given, and it's implied that somehow Ivanka is profiting from this, otherwise the mention of the Clinton Foundation would be an ignorant sidebar, and the OP isn't ignorant.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You have no idea how Women think.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No women go to the world Bank seeking g a loan. If the bank thinks the project is worth funding they can give the woman money to use in her business. So if a woman qualifies her business gets investment capitol. Ivanka has no control over this it would be the same as you donating to the amarican cancer society. You can't tell them how to spend your donation but you get credit for making it.

That would make sense, if it works that way. But do you have a source for this? Because from everything I've read, the "grant" process hasn't been fleshed out yet. Is it grants or loans, or both? What are the parameters for qualification? One of the articles that I read said the money that the Saudis donated was earmarked for Saudi women. However, I personally doubt that to be true. Saudi women ask their husbands for money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join