It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ODD...

Skype account of #SethRich briefly logged onto IP of D.C. General, a hospital abandoned since 2001.

Was he taken to an abandoned hospital?

twitter.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Of the items stolen from the FBI vehicle included:
Motorola radio APX-7000, Serial Number 655CLT044

That could provide the assailant(s) a heads up.

Sounds 'Professional'.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hillary staffer murdered in double homicide one day after Seth Rich.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Now I'm curious about these Washington DC "cops" that are involved. I wonder if they are real names of real DC policemen working for DC?

Was Seth lured to that particular area patrolled by those particular "cops"? hmmmm.

Have they been interviewed, I wonder? Are they all still alive?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There is some intriguing information on these last pages.

I would like to add food for thought, though I have no idea if it is relevant...

I know for a fact that the CIA has a force that operates in DC as law enforcement in support of the DC police. These are CIA employees who patrol the same as a beat cop would.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now I'm curious about these Washington DC "cops" that are involved. I wonder if they are real names of real DC policemen working for DC?

Was Seth lured to that particular area patrolled by those particular "cops"? hmmmm.

I still find it troubling that the DC police have NOT interviewed the employees and owner of the bar Seth walked back from when he was killed. The bar's security cameras have also not been requested or inspected.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmm...the police report doesn't indicate what hospital he was taken to. It just says 'local area hospital.'

Also, why would an abandoned hospital have an active IP? (ETA: I see now, it's a homeless shelter.)
edit on 25-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I was trying to find info the other day on protocol about interviewing police officers. I am sure they aren't able to say much publicly, but it would be nice if the media was actually going after official information (and that body cam footage) instead of 'conspiracy theorists' and statements from Brad Bauman, etc...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
There is some intriguing information on these last pages.

I would like to add food for thought, though I have no idea if it is relevant...

I know for a fact that the CIA has a force that operates in DC as law enforcement in support of the DC police. These are CIA employees who patrol the same as a beat cop would.

Fifth column....perhaps?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Here's an interesting bit linked down in the replies to that tweet. I've seen it referenced in a few places but haven't followed up on it yet:

The FBI’s Washington Field Office is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the recovery of stolen weapons. On Sunday, July 10, 2016, between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., unknown subjects burglarized an FBI special agent’s vehicle and removed a secured gun lock box which contained weapons and other equipment. The vehicle was parked in the H Street Corridor near H and Seventh Streets, N.E., in Washington, D.C. The lock box, which contained the items listed below, was fitted for authorized use in a government vehicle.

FBI Offers Up to $10,000 Reward to Recover Stolen Weapons

Coincidental, no?

Some employees in our intelligence agencies are a bit sloppy, aren't they? I'm reminded of the laptop that was stolen out of the car of a female agent in NYC not too many months ago that had info on the Trump Tower evacuation routes.

Anybody remember that "theft"?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes. I remember that and several others. It happens a lot more frequently then people realize. The agencies tend tp try and keep it quiet.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Hmm...the police report doesn't indicate what hospital he was taken to. It just says 'local area hospital.'

Also, why would an abandoned hospital have an active IP? (ETA: I see now, it's a homeless shelter.)

I wonder if the FBI frequently uses this 'hospital' ?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical
I wonder what caliber the murder weapon is?

Caliber of the weapon has never been released.
Autopsy findings have never been released.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hillary staffer murdered in double homicide one day after Seth Rich.

twitter.com...

It sounds like anyone can add occupations to the anti-gun (violence?) website that came from, so that may have been bogus.

I am actually interested now in that "murky" security footage of the two men at the scene where Seth was murdered. I wonder if they looked anything like Rafael Aguilar and Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto (the two men killed in the double homocide). They were killed in Myrtle Beach (about a 7 hour drive from DC), approximately 24 hours after Seth was murdered.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Excellent video analyzing stolen FBI weapon story:
www.youtube.com...

Interesting anomalies and questions raised.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
the FACT that Russia is involved in disinformation not only in our political realm, but in social media, I don't believe anything coming out of right-wing threads anymore .....with all that's going on in 2017, as well as the interference in our elections in 2016, credibility has been lost unless I can find collaborating evidence to the claims made on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

"....unless I can find collaborating evidence to the claims made on ATS."

I try to find corroborating evidence to any claim made on ATS that I find interesting, regardless of 'leftwing' or 'rightwing.' I suggest you do that, too, rather than simply believe whatever comes from your preferred 'wing.'

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I wonder if the FBI frequently uses this 'hospital' ?

Or the CIA.

If it's a homeless shelter, it could also be a good place for assassins to 'lay low' after a hit.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the FACT that Russia is involved in disinformation not only in our political realm, but in social media, I don't believe anything coming out of right-wing threads anymore .....with all that's going on in 2017, as well as the interference in our elections in 2016, credibility has been lost unless I can find collaborating evidence to the claims made on ATS.

Just curious if you read the story about Coney having to come out and give his speech about Hillary because the fbi found evidence that lynch would not allow any prosecution.

Now they are saying that evidence was fabricated.

In other words, the fbi is now admitting they are making decisions that affect the elections and our country based on fake evidence.

So given your stance of not accepting right wing threads because of the Russians I assume you will not be accepting left wing sources because of the incompetence and interference into elections of the intelligence community.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Doncha LUV how the left is now screaming about people "politicizing" the death of Seth Rich?
Remember Trayvon?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join