It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KimDotCom Tweets "I knew Seth Rich and was involved in Wikileaks DNC Leak

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Kim said that he is giving the information to the authorities and then is saying nothing else.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

where did he say that>?
not saying your wrong, just wouldnt mind seeing it for myself.

Kimdotcom hates the authorities after his lawsuit!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It is posted in multiple places in this thread.

And here:
www.kim.com...

Scroll down to:

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

can someone help me, hannity starts at 10pm US time.. is that NY time? (in 1hr)?

I'm hoping KimdotCom has given the info to Hannity as an anonomous leaker!

10 PM in NY.

My guess is he's going to talk about the Donna Brazile story...but I could be wrong.
edit on 23-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
thanks all!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hannity might talk about Kim's statement.
The release that he has information to provide is significant, even though he won't tell us what it is.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Kim said that he is giving the information to the authorities and then is saying nothing else.

So in other words, he's saying he's going to tell someone. And you're just going to have to believe him about that, and that he won't comment on it.

Why announce that he's going to announce something, if his announcement is that he's giving super secret info to people that will keep it confidential?

Sounds like much ado about nothing.

As far as his lawyers being concerned. They probably told him that calling someone out without any proof is going to be libel and/or slander. So he needs to keep it quiet and just provide it to law enforcement as a "tip" and let them gather evidence from it if they want. If that's the case, it means he has no proof to back up his claims. If he could provide proof of whatever claims he wants to make, his lawyers wouldn't be muzzling him.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
He's willing to give his information to the people running the coverup but not willing to hand it to the world.

Sounds good.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
He's willing to give his information to the people running the coverup but not willing to hand it to the world.

Sounds good.

He'll trade info for donuts!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

He talked to lawyers. Of course they gave him that advice. They certainly were not going to tell him to spill it all on his website.

He is actually doing it the right way.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It looks like everyone around the affair is in on the cover up. Exactly who is the person in the government or authority that will truthfully deal with it?

He got the "tell the world, have a heart attack" speech.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

He talked to lawyers. Of course they gave him that advice. They certainly were not going to tell him to spill it all on his website.

You caught me before my edit.

If he announces anything and doesn't have proof to back it up, he's going to run into libel and slander laws. His lawyers probably told him he needs to keep it quiet and only deliver it to law enforcement privately, because that's not going to make him legally responsible.

If he could prove a public allegation, he could make it without any issue. The fact that he's being quiet about the whole thing, and that his lawyers advised him to be quiet, is a strong indication that he doesn't actually have any proof.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Wow? I think it's the exact opposite

He's known and been open about it

He's also looking at 20 years+

He's making a deal; which takes time

His fat thumbs talk convincingly enough for a private jet?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
And why now?

More reasons to list, however

Chelsea manning is back home; a free veteran

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I hope you're right. Wasn't smart/considerate of Kim Dotcom to keep leading everyone on though.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope you're right. Wasn't smart/considerate of Kim Dotcom to keep leading everyone on though.

I debated that thought too. I wondered if he should have just done this quietly.

But after some thought, I realized that it was a good thing that he made it public.
If he does have evidence, the public needs to know that this case is not dead, and that we are being lied to.
He may not have told us much, but he told us that much.
This will keep public pressure on the authorities to investigate.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This makes much more sense now...

Aug 9, 2016

They have been hinting at this for so long, and now its time to be revealed.
edit on 23-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Yes, it does but it doesn't show how dotcom is tied into it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: anonfamily

Yes, it does but it doesn't show how dotcom is tied into it.

This could have something to do with it:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Consider the following:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So the big take down by Kim Dotcom and his ground breaking information ends up being a big fat nothing after all huh???

Boy, there are a few members here that have some serious egg on their face after all the sh*t they were talking over this ground breaking reveal.

Typical BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join