It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erodogen: strong leader or Frontman who cant take criticism of any kind.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Dr UAE
he is what he should be over there weather you like it or not because not every country works like yours, and it doesn't have to operate the same way that your country does, remember its a different country with different culture so that has to be taken into consideration, your views are irrelevant over there, and by the way solve your problems before whining about other's, you sound like a typical westerner

Can we take that to mean that you believe Turkey and countries like it should be run by absolute dictators?

what dictators are you talking about when there is a voting system ?
you must be spoon fed to believe that nonsense

All communist dictatorships in Europe had a voting system. They were even pretending to be the ultimate model of democracy.

You knew you were in Eastern Europe because Russians were in charge of your freedom.

Incorrect. A large part of the Balkans was not under the control of Russians.

As a side note, all pigs (whether communists or not) have the same face.

In all fairness in Turkey Balkans are not really thought of " Europe " , they are just Balkans .

Most Eastern Europeans with communism had the face of prisoners , thats the look you are describing .

So Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Croatia, which are Balkan countries and member states of the EU, aren't considered in Turkey as European countries? Learn more about geography and politics before you make a posting.

I said " not really thought of Europe " .

Croats are known as Croats , Romanians are not regarded as Balkans and Bulgars are regarded as Slavs , Slovenia no one really cares either way .

Europe is thought as Italy , France , Germany , Spain , Benelux , etc.

Aforementioned countries have been Ottomans for 600 years while your narrative is a rather recent one .

Everything in your post clearly shows the typical pig ignorance of an Erdogan nut. I feel sorry for you.

Except I never voted for him and will not vote for him in the future either .

You just have difficulty accepting reality for what it is and i do not have the same delusions as you .

Erdogan is most popularly elected politician in the World and he is fighting to bring an end to ignorance of the oppressed .

The oppressed happened to be muslims and that fact doesn't compute with you because the media has brainwashed you into believing into a balloney of a story .

If Erdogan dies tomorrow , there are millions of Erdogans already here ; you need to deal with this fact , in your own time .

edit on 21-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is a cartoon of Erdogan in a Turkish Magazine ; do you guys know what a dictator would do ?

Erdogan simply doesn't even have the power to stop his opponents depicting him as an tribal African Cannibal playing the drums of war .

OP's assertion is as ignorant as a pig manure .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Here is a cartoon of Erdogan in a Turkish Magazine ; do you guys know what a dictator would do ? 

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Point was that Erdogan has only the half the votes and there is the other half who oppose him.

He is an elected politician with an open disdain for usury and oppression .

Your reference is Orwellian future which is not what he is after ; he is actively fighting against " Chancellor(s)" agenda .

If you put aside your opinion of the man for a moment and research why half the voters support him anf the other doesnt ; you'll understand that Erdogan's power utterly and totally comes from votes , no where else .

I respect Democracy even if results doesn't suit my personal agenda .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Neither Armstrong or Erdogan have been to the moon

Istanbul| Ottomans were the first to walk on the surface of the moon, not Neil Armstrong, said Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, yesterday, during an iftar (fast-breaking) dinner hosted by the Turkish Green Crescent. Mr. Erdoğan claimed that Muslim explorers reached the Moon more than 300 years before the beginning of the Appolo program, vowing to build a mosque “in the crater” where they landed.

oh wait - Only Ottomans went to the moon

disclaimer

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why post obviously false articles in an effort to discredit someone?

Is that the best you can do?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
2 bit religitard dictator

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

It seems like the referendum was close - and the usual screaming of "suspect votes", sounds a lot like what went down and the aftermath of the US Trump Clinton fiasco and its aftermath

www.theguardian.com...

nofficial results show Turkish voters have handed President Erdoğan sweeping new powers. The yes campaign won 1.25 million more votes than the no campaign, with about 600,000 votes still to be counted. The yes vote had about 51.3% compared with 48.7% for the no vote, the state-run Anadolu news agency reported. Turnout exceeded 80%. The three largest cities – Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir – voted against the changes. The main opposition Republican People’s party (CHP) plans to challenge more than a third of the ballot boxes and accused Anadolu of publishing inaccurate results.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Used the same source as the op - take it as tongue in cheek, or not

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Arrest or molest your narrative keeps changing - going back to what you said about Erdogan are we to take it mean you could also be homosexual but just so happen to have a country girl that can whip your arse?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
im bisexual for your information. ^_^ and th elink to the moon story was for giggles. You are off topic. Its a insult,joke,or insult Turkeys president thread.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

no more off-topic than NK in your post on page 1

The funny thing is NK leader is more stable than this guy.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How so? hes also a small penis big balled macho dictator so he is on topic.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How so? hes also a small penis big balled macho dictator so he is on topic.

Let's just ignore the 23 million votes Erdogan got .

Let's also ignore the other 22 million voted Erdogan didn't get .

Your narrative sucks , your conclusions are incorrect and all around nothing you say has anything to do with " truth " .

Erdogan's policies are what needs to be focused on ; not his genitalia .

Erdogan's votes goes up every single time people lie about him , focus on his personality and sling sh1te regardless of the truth .

All this work you put in to sling all this sh1te towards Erdogan's way ; it actually increases Erdogan's votes .

All he has to do is show his supporters who is opposing him and mention your genitalia preferences .

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I was talking about NK leader in that reply. So who is the one who is looking stupid here? Not I.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I was talking about NK leader in that reply. So who is the one who is looking stupid here? Not I.

Doesn't matter , who on Earth talks about any political leaders genitals to defeat their ideology ?

You are a bit thick , aren't you Dorothy ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No this is a insult to Turkey and those liek him thread.

North korea and turkeys leaders walk into a bar. Kim says: Sum ting wong?. erodogen says. My wife is unsatisfied in bed. she says she cant even feel me.
Kim then says. do rike i did tu mai wife.
erodogen ask,What did you do to your wife?
KIm. I had her shot out of cannon and got sum won new
Erodogen laughs so hard he falls of his stoll and breaks his neck. Kim looks down and says.sum ting wong?

Yes terrible joke.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No this is a insult to Turkey and those liek him thread.

North korea and turkeys leaders walk into a bar. Kim says: Sum ting wong?. erodogen says. My wife is unsatisfied in bed. she says she cant even feel me.
Kim then says. do rike i did tu mai wife.
erodogen ask,What did you do to your wife?
KIm. I had her shot out of cannon and got sum won new
Erodogen laughs so hard he falls of his stoll and breaks his neck. Kim looks down and says.sum ting wong?

Yes terrible joke.

Go play in the sand pit.

You are less likely to hurt yourself there .

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

no

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

no

ok go ahead and hurt yourself .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>