It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erodogen: strong leader or Frontman who cant take criticism of any kind.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

way to go bro, some people need some education

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
I just wanna know if we can call him "Boss Turkey"?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

call him what ever you want, he will stay as he is weather you like it or not, just deal with it

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You call him Helen if you like , he'll just laugh .

You are literally taking the mickey out of a most popularly elected legit politician who won all the elections over 20 years , restored Kurdish Rights , got rid of Turkish Military involvement in politics and currrently housing 4 million refugees at the cost of 28 billion , so far .

Zionist media has succesfully assasinated this man's character and lots of people swallowed it .

Same media has always play the same game but usually the person they are bringing down is a person they helped climb up the power ladder .

Erdogan came out of people and was never their's to begin with .

Lots of people can see that .

Ignoring all the above facts and parroting Soros funded media reports about this man only serves the interest of those who wants to manipulate your opinion .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: surnamename57

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

he is what he should be over there weather you like it or not because not every country works like yours, and it doesn't have to operate the same way that your country does, remember its a different country with different culture so that has to be taken into consideration, your views are irrelevant over there, and by the way solve your problems before whining about other's, you sound like a typical westerner

Can we take that to mean that you believe Turkey and countries like it should be run by absolute dictators?

what dictators are you talking about when there is a voting system ?
you must be spoon fed to believe that nonsense

All communist dictatorships in Europe had a voting system. They were even pretending to be the ultimate model of democracy.

You knew you were in Eastern Europe because Russians were in charge of your freedom.

Incorrect. A large part of the Balkans was not under the control of Russians.

As a side note, all pigs (whether communists or not) have the same face.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thanks man.

My toes are cringing but i try to do my best .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

he is what he should be over there weather you like it or not because not every country works like yours, and it doesn't have to operate the same way that your country does, remember its a different country with different culture so that has to be taken into consideration, your views are irrelevant over there, and by the way solve your problems before whining about other's, you sound like a typical westerner

Can we take that to mean that you believe Turkey and countries like it should be run by absolute dictators?

All communist dictatorships in Europe had a voting system. They were even pretending to be the ultimate model of democracy.

You knew you were in Eastern Europe because Russians were in charge of your freedom.

In all fairness in Turkey Balkans are not really thought of " Europe " , they are just Balkans .

Most Eastern Europeans with communism had the face of prisoners , thats the look you are describing .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No one on this planet worth going to jail over expecially for just words. Hell yeah momma was a whore. Aint no shame in this game son. All you have to say is prove it. Words mean nothing. I live in a country where at least we dont have to worry about being killed or jailed for our opinions by the leadership.

Of course you guys who like erodogen are actually scared to speak against him for some reason. Im not. i even gave them my address and where i live at in a message and said Come on and step up. you wont leave on your feet.

And If you insult my gf. Unless you touch her i wont do anything to your moronic tail. If you touch her youre gonna die though,and I am not kidding.
I date country girls who can whip anyones butt just as much as any man can.

YOu may not believe in a woman being as good as a man but those of us who are not cavemen know better.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

call him what ever you want, he will stay as he is weather you like it or not, just deal with it

And just deal with being me aggravating him by e mail constantly. Dont worry i do it to Assad and Iran as well. You guys are just feeding me so please do keep it up. Alot of people Know Erodogen as scum,same as the UAE leadership.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Sure. I mean he is always gobbling on men in secret anyway. Erodogen is so macho its like a act. Its to cover his homosexual tendencies i bet. And yeah he has a wife alot of Gay men have a wife these days too. ^_^

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

In all fairness in Turkey Balkans are not really thought of " Europe " , they are just Balkans .

Most Eastern Europeans with communism had the face of prisoners , thats the look you are describing .

So Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Croatia, which are Balkan countries and member states of the EU, aren't considered in Turkey as European countries? Learn more about geography and politics before you make a posting.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thanks man.

My toes are cringing but i try to do my best .

Do you guys want a room? careful though if your leaders find out they will arrest you.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

The zionist controlled media keeps on making propaganda against him, so he must be a good man.

I dissed Turkey long before I even heard about "zionism" And I used research not media reports. History books,libraries. those sorts of things.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No one on this planet worth going to jail over expecially for just words. Hell yeah momma was a whore. Aint no shame in this game son. All you have to say is prove it. Words mean nothing. I live in a country where at least we dont have to worry about being killed or jailed for our opinions by the leadership.

First I live in England and am British too , so get of that high horse you pillock. Words might mean nothing to you but not everyone is you or British either .
No one in Turkey goes to jail for just words ; if you weren't this ignorant you would read the charge sheets and see that these people have gone to jail for bombs , guns and false accusations , incitement of violence etc etc .

I also live in Istanbul too and I also know what you can and can't say in England about public figures .

BAR is not under Erdogan's control either , he can't just willy nilly ask Courts , there is an established precedent to follow which goes back to Byzantine times .

Of course you guys who like erodogen are actually scared to speak against him for some reason. Im not. i even gave them my address and where i live at in a message and said Come on and step up. you wont leave on your feet.

Told you , this guy stands up for the most oppressed in the planet and defend them against oppression above all . That is the reason while many people like & respect the guy .
You just can't bring yourself to be objective .
You also seem to define freedom as freedom to insult without repurcussions .
Not everyone agrees with you .

And If you insult my gf. Unless you touch her i wont do anything to your moronic tail. If you touch her youre gonna die though,and I am not kidding.
I date country girls who can whip anyones butt just as much as any man can.

So someone comes to your girl and makes her cry with his words , you gonna be like : " touch her first mate , go on I dare you " ?

You didn't think this thru , did you ?

YOu may not believe in a woman being as good as a man but those of us who are not cavemen know better.

God you are so ignorant , I am a Circassian , we believe total and utter equality between man and women and practice since the beginning of time , well before Ice Age .

Cavemen ?

You know that the Knights Code of Honour comes from Caucasian Code ?

Who do the hell on Earth you think you are having a conversation with ?

And Erdogan cheerleader ?

I didn't vote for him , but I am not defending Erdogan , I am defeating your ignorance , there is a difference ; you just suck at this man .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ill sum up and rebutt. Blah blah blah same old same old,deflect,redirect. You doth protest too much.
And turks are discriminated against. sheyeah right.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

So Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Croatia, which are Balkan countries and member states of the EU, aren't considered in Turkey as European countries? Learn more about geography and politics before you make a posting.

I said " not really thought of Europe " .

Croats are known as Croats , Romanians are not regarded as Balkans and Bulgars are regarded as Slavs , Slovenia no one really cares either way .

Europe is thought as Italy , France , Germany , Spain , Benelux , etc.

Aforementioned countries have been Ottomans for 600 years while your narrative is a rather recent one .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ill sum up and rebutt. Blah blah blah same old same old,deflect,redirect. You doth protest too much.

I'll return the favour ;

I will stand by while you make my mum cry with your insults and we the British are better than Erdogan and Turks anyday .

With upmost respect , you are a wanker .

edit on 21-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'll return the favour ;

I will stand by while you make my mum cry with your insults and we the British are better than Erdogan and Turks anyday .

I know you are but what am i?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'll return the favour ;

I know you are but what am i?

Really ?

I'll let you watch your mum cry , waiting for a " touch " , don't worry about the sound of shattering , it's just dignity and honour breaking in pieces , nothing you care , evidently .

Thanks God that most Brits wouldn't hesitate to smack anyone on the mouth who makes their womenfolk cry with their insults.

You are an anamoly.

edit on 21-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I said " not really thought of Europe " .

Croats are known as Croats , Romanians are not regarded as Balkans and Bulgars are regarded as Slavs , Slovenia no one really cares either way .

Europe is thought as Italy , France , Germany , Spain , Benelux , etc.

Aforementioned countries have been Ottomans for 600 years while your narrative is a rather recent one .

Everything in your post clearly shows the typical pig ignorance of an Erdogan nut. I feel sorry for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join