It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erodogen: strong leader or Frontman who cant take criticism of any kind.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
AH yes..everyones favorite Macho turkish leader. H eis such a great leader hw has political opponents locked up. H e is such a great man that He flys in fighter jets. Oh well thats not actually great. BUsh also flew in fighters and we all know how stupid he was. Anyway ATS this is a INsult Erodogen thread. Post memes,or jokes or insults here. Afterwards We will foward these to the Turkish embassy and turkish ambassadors.
After a week or so.

Ill start it off.

worldnewsdailyreport.com...
edit on 5.21.2017 by Kandinsky because: Edited title to conform to T&Cs

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't know him at all. I have heard he is a overpowering and that you should not challenge him if you live in his country. As long as he stays in Turkey and does not move to my town here in the U.P., I am all right with him.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know him at all. I have heard he is a overpowering and that you should not challenge him if you live in his country. As long as he stays in Turkey and does not move to my town here in the U.P., I am all right with him.

The funny thing is NK leader is more stable than this guy.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Saw they cancelled the passport of an NBA player from Turkey who is an outspoken critic of the dictator.

I am going to go with compensation for 1000 alex.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Saw they cancelled the passport of an NBA player from Turkey who is an outspoken critic of the dictator.

I am going to go with compensation for 1000 alex.

Well at least he wasnt in turkey at the time so he didnt get killed by the freak.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That recent referendum increased his powers significantly?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Have any of the Moon expeditions or the many million of captured images ever turned up any evidence of mosques or minarets? If there is to be a Lunar Caliphate solving the problem of how the goats will graze while wearing breathing apparatus is only one of the many issues to be overcome. Fasting between sunrise and sunset for Ramadan shouldn't present to much of a problem. I hope there are no Armenians on the moon?
edit on 21-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
he is what he should be over there weather you like it or not because not every country works like yours, and it doesn't have to operate the same way that your country does, remember its a different country with different culture so that has to be taken into consideration, your views are irrelevant over there, and by the way solve your problems before whining about other's, you sound like a typical westerner

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: rickymouse

The funny thing is NK leader is more stable than this guy.

Well, I don't want kim moving around here either.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
he is what he should be over there weather you like it or not because not every country works like yours, and it doesn't have to operate the same way that your country does, remember its a different country with different culture so that has to be taken into consideration, your views are irrelevant over there, and by the way solve your problems before whining about other's, you sound like a typical westerner

And you sound like the typical easterner. I am specifically talking about a MAn(loosely makes the cut) who is so thin skinned he cannot take any one insulting him. A man who would have a person killed for being a educator or polotician. HE has no excuse to jail people for nothing but disagreements. But please continue to defend your fellow conspirators.

link   

Can we take that to mean that you believe Turkey and countries like it should be run by absolute dictators?

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

That recent referendum increased his powers significantly?

Im my opinion i would say yes.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

And you sound like the typical easterner. I am specifically talking about a MAn(loosely makes the cut) who is so thin skinned he cannot take any one insulting him. A man who would have a person killed for being a educator or polotician. HE has no excuse to jail people for nothing but disagreements. But please continue to defend your fellow conspirators.

he has every right to do so and its not of your business, so what are you going to do about it except whine, nothing will be done over there other what he was elected to do so, so whine all you can, you are not a Turkish citizen

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If someone comes at you and swears at your mum , tells you that she is whore and that he is going to make posters of your mum and plaster it all over the neighbourhood and that your father is a blood drinking , child raping sodomite who practises on you and your siblings ; you would not punch the person on the nose and put them out of their misery ?

If a man swear at's your girl/wife and proceeds to insult her ; what do you ?

You would copy what Erdogan does .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The zionist controlled media keeps on making propaganda against him, so he must be a good man.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Can we take that to mean that you believe Turkey and countries like it should be run by absolute dictators?

what dictators are you talking about when there is a voting system ?
you must be spoon fed to believe that nonsense

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

All communist dictatorships in Europe had a voting system. They were even pretending to be the ultimate model of democracy.
edit on 21 5 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

All communist dictatorships in Europe had a voting system.

what is your system so i could replay if i may ask

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

The zionist controlled media keeps on making propaganda against him, so he must be a good man.

Succintly put .

OP hasn't got a clue how laughably passe this idiocracy of parroting the Zionist Media has become .

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

All communist dictatorships in Europe had a voting system. They were even pretending to be the ultimate model of democracy.

Except Turkey was never a communist but always a Democracy of some sort or the other with multiple political parties holding elections over 70 years to date .

You knew you were in Eastern Europe because Russians were in charge of your freedom .

Turkey has a Democracy which doesn't function as it should but manages somewhat .

Most Democratic countries are in debt to banks and IMF , Turkey isn't .

Erdogan represents opressed muslims most and muslims are being oppressed by their leaders and complicit corporations & nations .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join