It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About that hollow earth theory & who/what lives inside

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Clearly this isn't the forum for any political aspects of speech I'm going to quote from so I decided to post here because, as a writer, the word choice in the last sentence I'm quoting seemed odd.

I'm quoting from the transcript of the President's speech in Saudi Arabia .

The part of the speech that made me go "Hmmmmm" is this:

A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorists and extremists. Drive. Them. Out.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your places of worship.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your communities.
DRIVE THEM OUT of your holy land, and
DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH.

Maybe it's because it pinged my personal fascination with the hollow earth issue, butdrive them out of this earth makes me think of who/what might be living in there.

What thinks you, fellow ATS hollow earth theory fans?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

About that hollow earth theory & who/what lives inside

I don't really know, but definitely let's not let 'em out!

DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH.

Maybe he means, WE are inside the earth...WITH THEM!!!

OMG
edit on 21-5-2017 by Namdru because: OMG

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: msfitte

Sounds like alien shapeshifters posing as radical islamists.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It could be a tacit way of saying "kill them". Suggesting killing openly is not normally what western leaders say.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The question it brings to my mind is, what do you do with them once you have them out?

Controlling them may be an issue not considered.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Perhaps it's a reference to the cave bunkers in Afghanistan that extremists have used. Seems the most simple explanation.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
Perhaps it's a reference to the cave bunkers in Afghanistan that extremists have used. Seems the most simple explanation.

True. Still, I can't help but wonder (probably because I've read too many paranormal books and see too many of the same movies.)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sadly back in the day we'd have multiple threads shouting (he who shall not be named) just implicated the Saudi's as in collusion with aliens!!!

or trolls or myriads of other semi corporeal beings.

Sigh....those were the days! However it's not too late to ask if he just gave us all the "nod" he's not just a bad hairdo and OMG!! He KNOWS something!!! He went to their stronghold and just let "them" know he knows!!

It was a very odd phrase and even for Mr. Terrific a little unexpected.
Does this now mean we have to equate terrorists with demons, or aliens?
So confusing!!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

LMAO!!!!

Of course. It all makes sense now. We are secretly at war with alien shape shifters disguised as Islamic fighters. Ha ha.

I watched a YouTube video earlier on a different thread about some nut claiming he saw aliens in a subterranean military base in New Mexico. He claims one of them blasted him with a weapon that blew his fingers off his left hand.

I guess it is true.

edit on 12344321 by jafo1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

originally posted by: Idreamofme

I watched a YouTube video earlier on a different thread about some nut claiming he saw aliens in a subterranean military base in New Mexico. He claims one of them blasted him with a weapon that blew his fingers off his left hand.

It must be Ol' Phil Schneider and the dulce wars you are talking about.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's Trump. His use of syntax isn't my biggest concern. I'm sure he hops on the car for a drive and lives on the White House. If he says he lives in the earth and isn't in drugs... nothing he says raises much of an eyebrow anymore.

We aren't on suspense. Heh.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yup, that's the guy.

What's your take on his story?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just imagine how crowded the earth really is if all the alien and Nazi conspiracies are true. Oceans full of alien bases. Check. Antarctica full of Nazis and lost civilizations. Check. Area 51 and 52 full with cooperative alien species. Check. Volcanoes seem to be also a popular target for UFOs i guess they have alien bases there too.

I say it's time we start funding the X-Com project to protect us. Though looking back at Terror from the Deep we probably need to cover Land,Air and Sea. F#ck i want my own base now...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Maybe terrorists are from a parallel earth.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

It's Trump. His use of syntax isn't my biggest concern. I'm sure he hops on the car for a drive and lives on the White House. If he says he lives in the earth and isn't in drugs... nothing he says raises much of an eyebrow anymore.

We aren't on suspense. Heh.

I read Stephen Miller wrote the speech which is part of the reason the phrasing seemed odd. Of course he may have been trying to "sound" like Trump. Still, it did bring up what I'd read here on the Dulce stuff and Agartha as others here mentioned.

After all, truth isstranger than fiction some times.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe terrorists are from a parallel earth.

That might also explain the Mandela effect Australia & New Zealand map oddities, right? Things are the same yet slightly off...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

people have a peculiar desperation to find " proof " that vindicates thier delusions

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh s#it, the connection from ISIS to alien has been uncovered, expect diversion tactic is eminent . Destabilization team recall stat. This is not a drill.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He was just trying to say "Kill them all", albeit more eloquently.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join