It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kurt Russell​- Actor, Pilot, Witness to the Phoenix Lights..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Kurt Russell said he saw six lights uniform in a V shape. If he saw airplanes I really believe he would have said 6 lights flying in a V formation or simply 6 planes flying in V formation.
He didn't know they were airplanes, did you watch the video in the OP? He asked the airport he was landing at what they were and he was expecting them to reply that they were planes but the airport didn't know so then Kurt Russell didn't know either.

He definitely said 6 objects though, not one, but he didn't know what the 6 objects were. Find some witnesses who looked at it through binoculars, they got a better look so will be able to give you better information about what they saw.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I want to know the source of the half dozen or so people with telescopes and binoculars that said were planes or separate lights. Were the statements of people who saw crafts using telescopes and binoculars not included? Im sure there had to have been several more with telescopes and binoculars because the hale bopp comet was going on at the time. Also I'd be interested where the 4 of 13, or whatever the number was, with the freeway witnesses was sourced from. Sounds like manipulating of facts to me.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes I watched it twice he only gave one description of it which was six lights in a absolute uniform V shape. I also read the 2 links by bonez I think it was.
edit on 26-5-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze
It's in the links in my last post on page 3. I can't repost the threads here nor would I try, just follow the links and read the threads, maybe start with part 2 first.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That guy who started the two threads, bones, doesn't say where his sources are from. He was also asked about his sources and he didn't reply to the guy who asked.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze

That guy who started the two threads, bones, doesn't say where his sources are from. He was also asked about his sources and he didn't reply to the guy who asked.
You can try asking him again, but I personally heard the video where Fife Symington said what Bonez quoted, so I know that quote is accurate but I don't remember what documentary I saw it in, I've seen so many. So I suspect that one at least was transcribed from a video, and perhaps wasn't in a printed source.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Why did you even post?

Because I made a conscious choice to.

Because I can post.

Why ask?

If you cant figure out that holding a cd up into the air would mean up in the air away from the face, then its no use to take you seriously.

again, away from your face, can be 1 cm to the length of your arm.

Which comes back to to CD covering the whole sky top small portion of the sky.

It would be like debating a chimp.

Reading your posts here in this thread, I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself if you debated a chimp.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Why did you even post?

Because I made a conscious choice to.

Because I can post.

Why ask?

If you cant figure out that holding a cd up into the air would mean up in the air away from the face, then its no use to take you seriously.

again, away from your face, can be 1 cm to the length of your arm.

Which comes back to to CD covering the whole sky top small portion of the sky.

It would be like debating a chimp.

Reading your posts here in this thread, I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself if you debated a chimp.

Why ask? It was rhetorical.

You must have went to one of those schools where they pass students to meet quota and skip critical thinking in assignments all together.

edit on 28-5-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: Brian4real

Great story, he is correct when he states the amazing part is that completely forgets about what he saw until the show triggers the memory.

Are these events blocked by our own minds somehow so we forget them or is there some other factor that influences us?

I didn't get that. It felt more like he was saying he was surprised but not profoundly shaken. Maybe he's feigning disinterest?

Who knows though?

Regarding the Phoenix lights, it looks like there were two events. The popular event we always see on TV was probably flares. The other event involved triangular lights seen moving across the state. I can't say for sure what the explanation is for the latter event, but I think one of the arguments was some aircraft flying from X to Z. I believe the governor (or mayor?) who came out and reported his sighting was referring to the latter.

EDIT: Governor. Here:
www.nbcnews.com - Former Ariz. governor boosts UFO claims...

Also wnat to add this to counter the claims it was unexplainable:
www.phoenixnewtimes.com - The "Phoenix Lights" Are No Mystery...

Failed to note I didn't know Kurt was a pilot. Nice going!
edit on 5/29/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You must have went to one of those schools where they pass students to meet quota and skip critical thinking in assignments all together.

well I am glad I kept it a level you would grasp

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Imthink it is some kind of mind blocking tech, i had a similar experience posted back in 2013, i also specifically mention how weird it was i blocked it out temporarily

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/29/2017 by H34T533K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Around 3:45 in the following video, supposedly the airforce base launched a plane or planes(ive heard both ways) to intercept.
In another video Ive seen, it was claimed the pilot returned visibly shaken(cant locate it). Whatever the truth, its clear the Airforce is going to tell us everything but the truth. Like so many cases, it appears there are probably people in the know who have more of the story than we do, but they arent saying.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
When it comes to aliens, Kurt Russell is certainly an "influencer", even if that's in-directly through fiction films. Cool stuff though, to think his alien connection is possibly much more direct and less "fiction" than on first appearances

That said, Phoenix Lights is one of those events that comes in parts. I think the other top dog in that category would be Rendlesham Forest. Both incidents are 2 events, and in both cases the less extravogant part has shone through as the part everyone remembers. I wonder why...

Phoenix boils down, in my opinion, to one sighting of a triangular craft. That's the core part of that event. The famous video being the "second part" and possibly the US military's psy-op in response to the first event. And for Rendlesham it'd be the second patrol where the guys actually approached the craft, recorded notes and possibly when the guy touched it, whereas typical coverage highlights the first night's incident where a light was merely seen in the distance and barely chased.

Kurt therefore, certainly may have been there to witness it, but that makes it possible all he was witness to was the distraction event and not the actual legitimate section of it. The under-reported first event of Phoenix is very fascinating to read, and it links in to so many other US sightings of the modern-era. Large triangular craft gliding silently over American states, well, where do you want to start? Line of "flare" like lights floating down...only one account of that, Phoenix. That second "famous" part doesn't echo anything else really, past or present, which in my mind makes it the smoke-screen.

The Rendlesham smoke-screen is playing up the first event where "not much" happened, and leads to the lighthouse light debunk etc. But you only need to watch a documentary or two with the first-hand witnesses (I forget their names) and you realize how the second, under-reported event, is the significant part of it.

Anyway kudos Russell.... please please take a flight with Dan Akroyd and see what you guys see (maybe in a new tv show like car pool but in an aircraft) LOL.

(artists impression of the pliskin lights)
edit on 17-6-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join