It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Received $35 Million from Russia While Advising Clinton and Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords
I think the Washington Post is more than a newspaper. There are too many weird connections and insider relationships. Plus, Jeff Bezos...

John Pdesta?! Really? Now... at this place in time? Watch the spin begin.

Don't take ANYTHING WaPo vomits out as fact till verified by actual indisputable sources.

Another great reminder ....

The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You're Not Being Told

“[Jeff Bezos] recently secured a $600 million contract from the CIA. That’s at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post this year. Bezos recently disclosed that the company’s Web-services business is building a ‘private cloud’ for the CIA to use for its data needs.”

Wow. Seems quite likely WaPo is nothing more than a CIA front. You have to wonder why the CIA is so adamant about taking Trump down. Most people on ATS used to loathe the CIA, but since they have turned their scope towards Trump, many ATS'ers now defend and believe the CIA. Bizarro ATS.

These people would rather be in power than right. It's a sickness.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Funny, coming from you who takes a sensitive issue such as the Seth Rich murder and uses it as an opportunity to put a new twist on your old Muh Russia tales.

Funny? I wouldn't call it funny. I'd also say that it's you who and yours who are using the murder of Seth Rich to prop up a counter narrative to deflect heat from team Trump.

The reason this Clinton Podesta Russia collusion story is hitting again is that Podesta did not file timely FARA filings to hide the money from inquiries. Which is actually illegal but apparently he has friends is high places.

Huh? No. You're conflating the two Podestas. The FARA filing was the brother. But please don't act like you care about untimely FARA filings either. If that were the case, you'd have something to say about Flynn, Manafort, etc. What *John* Podesta did wasn't illegal. I covered that in my post.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just like your Avatar says,
and this is the perfect example
of "the pot calling the kettle black
as well.

S&F

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hoax bin

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In response to the only part of your post that has merit,
Tony Podesta, while lobbying with a Pro Russia Ukraine
think tank failed to disclose 32 meetings in 2012
connected to Hillary Clinton's State Department!

32 meetings with no proper FARA, connected to
Hillary, connected to John.

“The firm, the Podesta Group, said nothing in a 2012 lobbying report to Congress about at least 32 meetings, emails and other communications it had with the State Department, at a time when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was scrutinizing Ukraine’s upcoming election, records show,” CNN reported Tuesday.

dailycaller.com...

They finally filed a FARA on 4 12 17!

As you say, it's a giant mess. Only this mess is
corrupt to the core. Tony, John, Hillary...
One big swamp!

As to your connotations attempting to
identify and smear an entire forum of
members that don't fall for Muh Russia,
that is a bait tactic.

edit on 21-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I imagine every minor/major political player in the world who has the resources is going to be funding both sides.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is the next level of deflection, Seth rich to deflect from trump to deflect from Russia to deflect from Hillary.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

What I don't understand is, how did everyone miss that Podestas ex wife Heather Podesta sits on the Advisory board for the DC Police!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

There's a new YouTube video from an amazing researcher I support coming out today, she's going to set the rights views ablaze about Seth Rich, I agree with her there's something bigger going on, were being mislead. The left isn't smart enough to come up with all this smoke and mirrors show, I believe the right had done some stuff to win the election. And this is coming from a staunch Trump supporter.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

What I don't understand is, how did everyone miss that Podestas ex wife Heather Podesta sits on the Advisory board for the DC Police!!!!!!

Well that tidbit sure makes a conspiracy doesn't it !!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Breitbart is about as credible as that *other* conspiracy web site. Productions = BS just like Breitbart. At the same time and to be fair, the entire MSM with the exception of Reuters is just as full of # as Breitbart. The only thing the media is good for is causing division and constant strife amongst the American public. It's obviously working, too. Just scroll through any number of forums on ATS and you will see the fruits of their labor.

That being said, as a registered Democrat who did not vote for HRC (cue idiots who will blame me for Trump being POTUS instead of blaming DNC for choosing a TRAITOR to be the nominee), I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth to this story. These bastards whom have infiltrated my party and destroyed it should be strung up, frankly. I've about had enough of their #.

I used to like Podesta because of the whole disclosure thing but the guy is dirty AF just like HRC, Billy boy, Loretta Lynch and the rest of those clowns.

Just ask John Ashe & Seth Rich.
edit on 22-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

More right wing attempts to change the subject? The only people you guys actually convince, of anything, is yourselves. And you guys already believe all of your garbage. So, I guess your posts are a form of masturbation - just spouting off 'alternative facts' to makes yourselves feel good. Have fun. No doubt your fantasies have to be better than your reality.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Whatever triggers you.

edit on May-22-2017 by xuenchen because: flustered

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think this investigation will uncover more leftist crimes with Russia than anything in the Trump administration.

Without question it will uncover more leftist crimes than anything in the Trump administration.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Shocking!

More thrilling news from a former Breitbart editor.

/sarcasm

Of course, this is all fake nonsense.
edit on 23-5-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Did you ever link the video?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join