It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Received $35 Million from Russia While Advising Clinton and Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Good reminder topic with all the recent hyperbole about Trump and Company somehow being tied to "Russians".

We knew some time ago that "active" Democrats actually did and do have Russian ties.

Big shot John Podesta is one of the main players.

JOHN PODESTA, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON’S 2016 NATIONAL CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN, MAY HAVE VIOLATED FEDERAL LAW BY FAILING TO DISCLOSE THE RECEIPT OF 75,000 SHARES OF STOCK FROM A KREMLIN-FINANCED COMPANY WHEN HE JOINED THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE IN 2014.

The outlet also states that Podesta appears to be linked to a $35 million transaction between a Kremlin-funded company and a company he sat on the board of.

Making these claims is none other than Breitbart editor Peter Schweizer – the author of “Clinton Cash.”

More...
No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists

+19 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am glad that this scumbag chose to run criminal Hillary's campaign, with the email leaks we got to see him and his deeds brought out to light. It does not surprise me in the least to see that he took this money and is spinning everything on Trump.

Another good example of this has been exposed in his emails...verified by Wikileaks.

I will go head and quote this piece of s***, "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."

Things that make you go hmmmmm??? Seth Rich cough, cough.

And now to see him join the Washington Post. Further exposes the way this system works.

Criminals revolve around government,corporate and media and then spin propaganda that fools take as truth.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I think this investigation will uncover more leftist crimes with Russia than anything in the Trump administration.

+10 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
With Podesta signing on to WaPo, I expect to see some great cover ran over the coming months.

Never in history has a true press been so badly needed.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Maybe both sides are in Russia's pocket.

If Russia has a goal to sow political chaos in the us and undermine faith in democracy then it would make sense to payoff members in both parties.

I'm not sure if this is whats going on Just throwing out some food for thought.

If Russia did have a goal of undermining faith in US democracy it would seem that the current divide and chaos we see in that country would work towards their goal.

We are to busy fighting each other over politics and division to get in the way of Russia's interest's.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Putin would be well aware of this as well as the counter false Trump/Russia connection . TPTB in wanting to control the narrative resurrected the cold war bogyman "The Russian" hoping to place a bit of fear into the minds of the masses in order to place the counter narrative of confusion .

The internet has allowed better talking heads to emerge and bring to light these counter truths that makes their (TPTB) house of cards collapse .As it collapses they get more desperate and create even bigger lies to hide the older lies ...its a tangled web to be sure ..S&F

+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well, in keeping with the way things roll with the media and Maxine Waterworld, this is good enough to skip court and proceed straight to prison for life for anyone remotely involved with Hillary Clinton.

Or, we can look at the big picture and realize that in the scheme of things, this ain't 1980, the Russians ain't coming and real threats are being ignored because 'feelings', much to our collective detriment.

Personally, I don't care if either side has mates in the Kremlin - as long as the Constitution remains intact and the law of the land, a good relationship with Russia is a good idea because it's 2017 and 'the Russians love their children too'...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

More fuel to the fire that the Muh Russia scheme was hatched
from neath the warm under bellies of Clinton and Podesta
to use as cover for thier own dealings with Russia.

Thier favorite trick was to not register as Foreign Agents
so they would not be easily found doing so!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Things that make you go hmmmmm??? Seth Rich cough, cough.

Did you actually read the email? It's from 2015 (waaaaay before the hack, way before the WL release, way before Seth Rich was murdered) and the context is quite clear from the quoted email chain. He's talking about firing a campaign staffer, not assassinating a DNC analyst.

Yet here you are completely misrepresenting all of that.

Should I say, "things that make you go hmmmmm?"

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Trump/Russia collusion hoax is just a deflection from the real collusion, Democrats and Russia. Obama is the one caught on the hot mic, Obama is the one who let Russia take Crimea, Obama is the one who gave a sweetheart deal to Russia's ally Iran, Obama/Clinton are the ones who allowed the Uranium One deal, Clinton is the one who has received 10's of million of $ from Russia, Clinton is the one who did the reset. There is far more evidence of Obama/Clinton/Democrat-Russian collusion than anything Trump/Russia.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I did note that it was from 2015 and what the email is about, you can run with the notion that they would only fire a leaker, I think what happened to Seth Rich is another method Podesta would get behind in order to deal with a leaker.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Is this going to be drug up every couple months to give Trumpkins something to talk about?

Did you post it again at the end of March when Breitbart, Daily Caller, etc were pushing it again? HuffPost shot down the failure to report claims the day after

As you can see, the instructions right on the first page of the form explicitly state that “Schedule B” is “not applicable” for “new entrants,” like Podesta was at the time he was filling out this financial disclosure form.

On the first page of Schedule B, there is a reminder:

Why did Podesta leave Schedule B blank? Because that’s what the instructions said to do. So, the worst thing you can say about what Podesta did on Schedule B of this form is ... well ― there’s nothing to say about it, really. There is no case to be made that Podesta violated the law by leaving that part of this form blank. This whole part of the story is a big, old non-troversy.

Podesta's transfer of the stocks to a shell company is shady but not technically illegal. At any rate, unlike Trumpkins, most Trump critics seriously could care a less if Podesta is held to task for whatever Podesta may or may not have done.

If he committed a crime, he should face justice. However, from the looks of Joule and what I've read, it's a big fat nothingburger in terms of the law.

This isn't going to distract from the current WH administration's woes. It's barely a distraction for the Trump crowd.

+8 more 
posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Funny, coming from you who takes a sensitive issue
such as the Seth Rich murder and uses it as an opportunity
to put a new twist on your old Muh Russia tales.

The reason this Clinton Podesta Russia
collusion story is hitting again is that
Podesta did not file timely FARA filings
to hide the money from inquiries.

Which is actually illegal but apparently
he has friends is high places.
edit on 21-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think the Washington Post is more than a newspaper. There are too many weird connections and insider relationships. Plus, Jeff Bezos...

John Pdesta?! Really? Now... at this place in time? Watch the spin begin.

Don't take ANYTHING WaPo vomits out as fact till verified by actual indisputable sources.

edit on 21-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I think the Washington Post is more than a newspaper. There are too many weird connections and insider relationships. Plus, Jeff Bezos...

Don't take ANYTHING WaPo vomits out as fact till verified by actual indisputable sources.

Another great reminder ....

The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You're Not Being Told

“[Jeff Bezos] recently secured a $600 million contract from the CIA. That’s at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post this year. Bezos recently disclosed that the company’s Web-services business is building a ‘private cloud’ for the CIA to use for its data needs.”

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
LOL! More fake news for the right wing lemmings. Hey xuenchen, do me a favor and stop spreading chinese conspiracy theories to the right wingers on this board. These idiots can't help but to trip over themselves over fairy tales. They don't need Chinese state sponsored BS to perpetuate their depravity.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Good reminder topic with all the recent hyperbole about Trump and Company somehow being tied to "Russians".

We knew some time ago that "active" Democrats actually did and do have Russian ties.

Big shot John Podesta is one of the main players.

JOHN PODESTA, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON’S 2016 NATIONAL CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN, MAY HAVE VIOLATED FEDERAL LAW BY FAILING TO DISCLOSE THE RECEIPT OF 75,000 SHARES OF STOCK FROM A KREMLIN-FINANCED COMPANY WHEN HE JOINED THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE IN 2014.

The outlet also states that Podesta appears to be linked to a $35 million transaction between a Kremlin-funded company and a company he sat on the board of.

Making these claims is none other than Breitbart editor Peter Schweizer – the author of “Clinton Cash.”

More...
No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

How dare you come here in bring this fakes news, only NYT and WP knows the truth by their unnamed sources

How dare you smear Jesus and Mother Teresa.

Really, I can see already the anti Trump crowd claiming this is been proven wrong.

That is not the only money the Clintons took into their campaign, their money laundering foundation took plenty when Hillary made posting the acquisition of the Uranium mines.

But heck that is nothing but speculation and slander.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"You think you're hot # dontcha"

Skippy Podesta
edit on 21-5-2017 by The3murph because: Podesta is a pedo

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: queenofswords

Another great reminder ....

The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You're Not Being Told

“[Jeff Bezos] recently secured a $600 million contract from the CIA. That’s at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post this year. Bezos recently disclosed that the company’s Web-services business is building a ‘private cloud’ for the CIA to use for its data needs.”

Wow. Seems quite likely WaPo is nothing more than a CIA front. You have to wonder why the CIA is so adamant about taking Trump down. Most people on ATS used to loathe the CIA, but since they have turned their scope towards Trump, many ATS'ers now defend and believe the CIA. Bizarro ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join