It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump collusion is proven, should "conservative" media be prosecuted?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Seems clear enough to me and the incredible importance of it should be crystal clear to anyone with basic critical thinking skills.

Eliminating or ignoring it would be a path straight to single party rule. The dangers of that should be obvious also. If either side ever gets full control, this would no longer be a country I'd wish to be in (see Venezuela's history for the obvious reason why).

Partisan madness poses a threat to us all no matter where a person falls in their ideology. There is a reason radical idea's are considered radical.
edit on 5/23/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, it is declaring media who are publishing the truth "the enemy of the people" that is reminiscent of Goebbels.

It's funny how backwards you lefty's get things. Goebbels would have said a free press is the enemy of the people. Trump said: "I called the fake news the enemy of the people, and they are." "’Fake News is the Enemy of the People, I’m Not Against The Media… I Am Only Against The Fake News Media" That's basically saying propaganda is the enemy of the people, which it is.
Don't take my word for what he says, listen yourself.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

For what? the fake news being posted by the very left-wing media?... Newsflash, wikileaks, DNCleaks and even the admission of DNC hags like Donna Brazile, who had to finally admit that she did give the debate questions to Hillary while working for CNN, all show true collusion between the DNC, and the left-wing media...

Then there is the fact that the whole "Russia hacked the DNC and helped Trump" came from the same cyber security firm which had made up a report about the "same Russian hackers destroying the majority of the Ukraine's artillery, and it was found out to have been all made up by Crowdstrike... The FBI, the NSA, and the CIA were using the fake data given by Crowdstrike as evidence... Not to mention the fact that the DNC denied on several occassions the FBI access to their servers is a clear red flag that the DNC has been hiding something...

Your whole premise revolves around made up # your left-wing media, and DNC hags invented which they have not been able to prove at all.

edit on 24-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump said: "I called the fake news the enemy of the people, and they are."

Donald Trump owes his election to fake news. All those stories about Hillary murdering people. Stories about boxes of fake ballots. All those stories of Obama urging illegal immigrants to vote. All those stories of George Soros paying protesters... etc, etc, etc. He specifically accused the legitimate news media of being "fake."

ABC, NBC, CNS, and CNN are all "fake news" because they broadcast things he actually said. And of course, there's always:

edit on 24-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Are you a child that you must call a woman you disagree with a "hag?" Can you understand why this sort of behavior makes Trump supporters look misogynistic and childish? [/off topic]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join