It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Address the Muslim World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: kurthall

It was not a Muslim ban. It was a ban of refugees from dangerous countries.

It was a ban of Muslim refugees from dangerous countries while simultaneously expediting Christian refugees from the same countries.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Allowing Melania to go scarfless is also a show of respect. Which way does it go?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Christians are expediated because they are minority and persecuted. Come on man, this is common sense. The vulnerable are always expediated.

Syria had 2 million Iraqi refugees when Arab spring began. A lot of them are Iraqi Christians.

edit on 21-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: CB328

Actually Buddhists do kill people. Mostly Muslims...

Which is a reminder.....that if anyone would care to take an unbiased and impartial look at the issue Muslims radicalized cannot get along with others worth a dam. These folks that pull up their self right robes, judges, that act like a ban on certain nations is the pinnacle of all evil, are blazing dumbasses that fail the learning from history test. The question remains whatever the knee-jerk ruling.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The King just called out Iran as the source of terrorism and as being one in the same as ISIS!
The Donald is now speaking.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How many majority Muslim countries are there?

How many countries were on the travel ban?

How do you arrive at the conclusion that it was a ban against all Muslims?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Anyone refusing to bow to ISIS, Assad, the Taliban or any other terrorist warlord is persecuted by such.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Radicalized anyone can't get along with others. Can Aryan groups get along with anyone non-Aryan including other white people?
edit on 5/21/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

How many majority Muslim countries are there?

The meeting, to be attended by military chiefs, group commanders and chiefs of staff from the 22 countries in the US-led coalition, will discuss ways and means to combat the IS, possibly deploy troops and expand attacks on IS targets across the region.
www.arabnews.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Can we get to the topic?

The speech that's happening right now?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So, from watching it, he starts off a bit soft spoken but as he moves along, you can literally see him become more confident. I'm liking what I see.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Donald is doing what The Donald does best, selling the Middle East as a tourist destination and a commercial global hub!

$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Can we get to the topic?

The speech that's happening right now?

I am going to take a nap....I will check CNN later so they can they me how I am supposed to interpret what was said.
edit on R462017-05-21T09:46:32-05:00k465Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Kali74

Overall the speech seems like it might be a much, much softer position on Islam than he has ever displayed before

Do you honestly think he would go to the Middle East and give a speech where he rails on the evils of Islam like he's done when he's at home among his die-hard Islam-hating supporters rallying in front of him?

Even I don't think he's that dumb; and whoever wrote the speech likely knows since he's in their house, he needs to be very careful with his rhetoric.

Right now he's subtly rattling about ancient artifacts being destroyed by Radical Islamists.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
So, from watching it, he starts off a bit soft spoken but as he moves along, you can literally see him become more confident. I'm liking what I see.

Yeah, he's smashing it. I'm impressed. Finally a real POTUS.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

It's no the worst motivator lol.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yeah, he's smashing it. I'm impressed. Finally a real POTUS.

Yeah! Trump's speech writer should run for office! Trump should get another medal for reading it good.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why not watch him deliver the full speech?

Man some of you are so freaking stuck.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

It is a great speech, let's hope policy reflects it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: kurthall

It was not a Muslim ban. It was a ban of refugees from dangerous countries.

It was a ban of Muslim refugees from dangerous countries while simultaneously expediting Christian refugees from the same countries.

Well keep talking long enough and what really aggravates you will come out.

We did the same thing with Cambodian and Laos communists while letting the persecuted Buddhists flee to the US. They have two temples built within 3 miles of my house. There is Zero concern that they are a threat to a civilized society. That cant be said for countries on the ban list as they are clear with examples of radicalized Islam persecuting other religious groups. christians and others.

Islam has clearly demonstrated their desire and aim to practice a catalytic morph abroad to include the tactic of militant intimidation and subjugation on cultures that haven't been fully engulfed already. Even charging a tax on other religions if not destroying them. Where do these rich thinkers have a place in our world ruled by a Constitution that forbids such things?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join