It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Address the Muslim World

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Stylish! Maybe Ivanka's new line?

I am drunk but I think that woman in the middle looks like Melania? Maybe looks like Ivanka a little bit? I can see the women in Saudi Arabia imitating them in hospital gowns.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nothing says "world peace" like a $110B arms deal

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Exactly! Thank you Obama for almost starting ww3 nice going considering your from Kenya I seriously wish people would stop playing the Muslim ban card because it's just not true!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: dragonridr

The Clinton Foundation wasn't a campaign fund.

Ivanka Trump’s women entrepreneurs fund takes $100 million from Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates 

Tell that to India it's not what they were told.

m.timesofindia.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ilence-Bill-s-sex-accusers-Hillary-used-donations-Clinton-Foundation-personal-piggy-bank.html

You're rapidly becoming one of my favourite posters. Kudos.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just like stopping immigration of refugees for a negligible 3 month to review how are we vetting them turned into circus where everyone on the left wanted their 15 mins of fame.

Do you know how long it takes to vet people? Some of them are processed for years before getting in so this three month review is ignorant BS.

One of the big issues is the Middle East has failed to condemn these extremists by saying they are not Muslim.

Sorry but you are wrong. Time and again Muslim leaders in the ME has condemned terrorism perhaps the propaganda channel you watch doesn't show that. Also the terrorist don't represent Islam anymore than a person that blows up abortion clinics and murders doctors represent Christianity.

I think much of Trump's speech was focused on that these groups are not Muslim and Middle East countries need to shut down these supposed mosques that are basically terrorist factories.

It would help even more if we stop selling billions of dollars worth of weapons to nations that support terrorist. You know nations like Saudi Arabia, Israel and the list goes on.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Trump addresses the Wahhabi world.

Meaningless platitudes in my opinion.

These men he congregated with have done more for terror than anyone else on the planet.

Shutting out the Shiites really does taint it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Trump addresses the Wahhabi world.

Meaningless platitudes in my opinion.

These men the congregated with have done more for terror than anyone else on the planet.

Shutting out the Shiites really does taint it.

How can you include them when they allow training for terrorists in their country? They are the number one sponsor for terrorism in the world. They use terrorism as an extention of public policy. They have called for the destruction of the United States meaning it would be stupid not to take that seriously. Until the ayatollah is gone Iran will not become peaceful nation. Realize this it 5he country that started international terrorism in 1979.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Do you know how long it takes to vet people? Some of them are processed for years before getting in so this three month review is ignorant BS.

Maybe, and some not much at all. It was about determining if all are being vetted correctly, and here all they had to do was ask you... My point stands that 3 months was nothing in this process....

Sorry but you are wrong. Time and again Muslim leaders in the ME has condemned terrorism perhaps the propaganda channel you watch doesn't show that. Also the terrorist don't represent Islam anymore than a person that blows up abortion clinics and murders doctors represent Christianity.

Be nice if they did something about them, stop funding them. I agree with your comparison, but after spending a few years over there I wish the ME leadership would also agree. A big part of that leadership is within the Mosques where terrorist are created starting with the very young.

It would help even more if we stop selling billions of dollars worth of weapons to nations that support terrorist. You know nations like Saudi Arabia, Israel and the list goes on.

Got to work with someone...though I do agree they are all crazy in their own way. "The list goes on"... including EVERY country in the middle east, why can't you say that too... All the countries over there are extremist.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Religions aren't dangerous, some people are dangerous, religion never hurt anyone.

Just like guns don't kill people.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yet nearly all (maybe all) Islamic extremists that have actually carried out acts of terror are not Shiite, they're Sunni.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
This is you starting the game. I am just playing your game and painting the whole right the same way. (Unless you mean a very very tiny percentage of the left such as Antifa and whining SJWs. If that is true then I wonder why you get triggered by such a tiny minority).

No, the 'starting point' was me asking you to name the ad hominems that your so-called boogie men use to try and shut down debate.

You're the one who thinks this is a 'reversi' or something.
edit on 24-5-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join